1 Too Late

Too Late
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

English is my second language so i'm sorry if there any error in grammar or vocab and not to mention typo .. Nevertheless,enjoy the story tho ^w^..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today is the day.No matter what happen i'll definitely gonna tell him and nothing gonna stop me anymore.I've been keeping this painful feeling inside of me way too long that i can no longer hold it in.I grab my phone which is on the drawer beside my bed and start dialling his number.

 

~On The Phone~

"Hello?"

"Hello Jimin , it's me Ira "

"Ira?,why are u calling me? is something wrong"

"There's nothing wrong i just wanna call you..why,i can't call my own friend?"

"Of course you can call me.. it just that you rarely call me on the weekend"

"Hey Jimin , can i meet you?"

"Why do you suddenly wanna meet me?"

"There's something i need to tell you...please,it was important"

"If it was important then why not"

"Really,then i see you at Hope Park on 9 bye!"

~End Of Call~

 

I was so excited to meet Jimin and too finally confess my feeling toward him.I was so busy fangirling that i didn't notice the time.I quickly escape my bed and went to the bathroom for shower 'cause i need to smell good for my crush.After showering,i put on my bathrobe and start rummaging through my closet to find something pretty to wear.After like 10 minutes searching,i finally decide to put on a black sweater with a denim jacket and mini black skirt(i have bad taste in fashion please forgive me).Next,i put on my daily makeup style but with a lil' bit effort but as the excitedness took over me, i accidently put on too much powder that i look like a ghost.I myself was shocked when i saw my my face on the mirror.

        "Aigoo,this must because i was to excited i need to re-done my makeup back"i quickly went to the bathroom to wash my white face that it could beat Snowhite.After done with my makeup, i look myself in the mirror one last time to check if i look pretty.After satisfied with my look,i went downstair to bid goodbye to my appa and eomma and then make my way to the Hope Park(may j-hope be with you)

 

~Hope Park~

Along the way to the park,my heart couldn't stop beating crazily fast.I always read on book how it feels when confessing to your crush but i never knew it will be this nerve-wrecking.I could't even breath properly.When i arrive at the park,i saw Jimin sitting on the park beanch.Without wasting ant time,i sprint to where Jimin was sitting and greet him cheerfully.

"Hi Jimin!sorry i'm late"i said while pointing to my not-existed-watch

"Hi Ira!it's okay,i don't mind waiting for my bestfriend"Jimin said and flashing me his mochi-so-cute smile "so,what is the important things you wanna tell me?"Jimin sudden question remind me the reason for today meeting

"Oh yeah,about that...exactly..i've been keeping this things a secret from you...since we first met years ago"

"O..kay..what is it?"

I take a deep breath and....

"Jimin,I Lo-"before i get to finish my word,a girl come and suddenly backhug Jimin.For a sec i feel so sad and i have to fight the urge to grab the bxxxx girl hair and tell her to go away from Jimin"umm~Jimin,who is this girl"i ask with a how-dare-you-cheated-with-me voice

"Oh,i forgot to introduce her to you...Ira this is Shannon,my girlfriend"

"YOUR WHAT!!"i ask in a disbelieving tone like wtf did i just heard

"My girlfriend,we meet each other two weeks ago at the cafe down the street and fall in love with each other"Jimin said while looking at Shannon lovingly.

"Hi,i'm Shannon,it's nice to finally know you"Shannon said while giving me a fake smile

"yeah hi too"i said weakly

The moment i heard 'Girlfriend' come out of Jimin mouth,i can hear my heart slowly shattering inside.The feelings i feel before now  become even more painful i wanna die.I try my best not to drop a single tear as i can feel the tears well up in my eyes and my vision become blurry.

"Ira.are you okay?why do you suddenly turn quiet"Jimin asked worriedly

"I'm fine"i said trying not to sob

"Are you sure?"Jimin face filled with unsureness

"Yes,i'm sure don't worry"

"Jimin oppa,you promise me you would take me to the cinema today,let's go"Shannon said cutely i almost vomit while intertwine their hands together

Just when they both about to go and leave me alone there....

"Oh wait"Jimin said and turn to face me again"Ira,what was the things you need to tell me?we got interrupted just now"Jimin ask me while giving me his mochi smile.

"Ah~about that"i drop my head for a sec before i face Jimin again and give him my sad smile"well,it's nothing*sigh*just forget about it...look at the time,i need to go home now,bye"i said and walk away from the two.Jimin only give me a questioning look .

 

~At The House~

I was lying on my bed with my back facing the door and my front facing the big window of my room.The scene of Jimin introducing his girlfriend and the way Jimin look at her keep replaying on my mind as if someone keep on hitting the 'reply' button of my memory.I still have a hard time to believe what happen just now.I feel like this is all just a dream...a very bad nightmare.I want to wake up from my sleep and stop this nightmare but i can't....and i don't know why.

<><><><>                

A few days has passed just like that and to be truth nothing really change.E

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter