Dandy

Time Flies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Flashback  
.   .   .   .   .

"Umm..excuse me, can you please take me to the concert hall NYXZ?" Jenny politely asked the cab driver as she got settled into her seat and the cab started moving.

'So this is New York, huh?' Ever since she was young she always wanted to visit all types of foreign cities but couldn't due to her family condition. Don't get me wrong they weren't poor or anything, but they made just enough to keep food on their table.

Jenny looked down at her watch to see that it was 12:34 pm. Jenny planned this whole surprise thing since month's ago, even before they left for the tour.

She was so excited that she forgot to eat, only to be reminded by the sound of her loud stomach cutting through her thoughts.

Jenny looked down at her stomach frowning at how much it hurt. She wondered  if she should wait till she gets to the hall before getting food or get some food before she gets there. She decided on the latter.

"I'll get off here, thank you." Jenny paid the cab driver and walked up to a nearby pizza shop.

As soon as she stepped in she was hit by the delicious smells of cheese and dough. Mesmerized by all this it took a moment or two to get back on track and focus on her main objective, getting food.

Jenny politely got in line with her wallet in hand waiting for her turn. It wasn't really crowded, and the interior was set up like a cafè.

"Hello Miss how can i take your order?" A cheerful cashier greeted her with a huge smile that looked quite forced.

"Um.. i would like 2 slices of the deep dish pizza, and a a bottle of coke."

"That will be $15.68 please."

Jenny looked through her wallet for her visa card, she went through all her stuff but her card wasn't in
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter