I'm sorry

I'll make her fall for me

Sehun woke up and smiled as he looked up at the ceiling.

It had now been two days since that night he had knocked at Yoona's door, he was still staying at Xiumin's but he knew  he had to shift out soon, because the house was about to go on to the market. He hadn't contacted Yoona or SM about getting his old job back as Yoona's assistant and body guard, he wanted to clear the air with Irene first but was having trouble getting in contact with her.

"Sehun"

Sehun sat up; "Come in, Xiuminnie~".

Xiumin walked in. "What's up with you?"

"I'm in a happy mood today".

"Have been for the past two days, did something great happen when you went to Yoona's that night?"

"Yeah, you never have time any more to listen to me any more, do you have time now?"

"Sorry Sehun, I have to go to training soon, I am debuting quickly, remember?"

"I know" moaned Sehun.

"I'll tell you what, wait up for me and you can talk all night with me if you want?"

"No, I couldn't do that to you, just go train, I'll be ok".

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah".

"Call Luhan if you want?"

"Ok, I will, fighting!"

Xiumin left the room and Sehun lay back down.

Suddenly his phone went off, he reached over and grabbed it and answered with a cheerful voice.

"Yellow!"

"Hello, is this Oh Sehun?"

"Yes, it is.."

Sehun sat up, now feeling rather embarrassed by his cute hello.

"I am calling to tell you that your audition was watched over by a few of the SM staff, including the big boss himself and he has said he wants to debut you within the year".

"What, what?"

"I know, you may be upset that we didn't call you earlier, we apologize".

"Ohh, but umm.."

Sehun thought about Yoona and opened his mouth as he was about to confirm he did not want to be a singer any more but he was quickly interrupted.

"I have some good news".

"Umm, huh?"

"One of the trainees that was going to be in the group which has your friend Xiumin in it, well, he has left because of circumstances and we want you in the same group".

Sehun then thought of Xiumin and frowned.

"I have some other news too".

"Yes?"

"A couple friends of yours have been casted by SM, they too will be in the same group".

"What!?"

"Yes, the names were, Luhan and Kyungsoo".

Sehun fell onto his knees as he heard his best friends names.

"No".

"No?"

"Umm, how much members will there be?"

"It's kind of looking at around ten at the moment".

"Ten members?"

"Yes, so what do you say, do you want to come in for training tomorrow?"

"I don't really have the money".

"Oh, for training?"

"Yes".

"Well, that's ok, my boss really thinks you have potential, so we will help you find some work, do you not have parents that can help?"

"Well, I do".

"Ok, then, come to the building tomorrow, congratulations".

"But.."

Sehun dropped the phone as he realized there was now no one on the line.

"Xiumin, Luhan and Kyungsoo, but, but how?"

Suddenly his phone started to ring  again. 

He grabbed it and answered in a sad tone of voice. "Hello.."

"It's Luhannie".

"Yes, hello.."

"What's wrong, have you not heard the news from Xiumin yet?"

"Yes, I, I have heard".

"We can be together every day Sehunnie!"

"Luhan, how did this happen?"

"Well, I was walking through town and I was seen and they gave me their card and, well, I auditioned and now I am quitting my job and going to become famous with my best friend by my side".

Sehun felt as if he were about to burst into tears as he remembered his promise to Yoona, that he would be her manager again and that nothing would stop him from making her fall for him.

"Sehunnie?"

"Call Kyungsoo and Xiumin, we need to talk, tonight, meet at the Lurve, we can go out for dinner".

"Dinner, I have a lot to do today, it's my final day of work, I have a 12 hour shift".

"Please, please Luhan, please".

Sehun's voice cracked a bit as he begged Luhan to listen to him.

"I will, I will, you know, if it's urgent,  I'll try and finish early and I will meet you there at 8".

"Thanks bro".

Sehun then hung up and lay back onto his bed.

He heard a knock at the front door and he sighed as he got off his bed.

He finally got to the front door and opened it to see Irene standing in front of him.

"I heard about you and your friends becoming a boy group".

"Did you, how?"

"I am with Sm, remember?"

Sehun suddenly remembered Yoona and he let out a sigh.

"Are you OK?"

"Irene, I needed to talk to you, come in".

"Thanks" said Irene as she came in.

They both sat down on the couches in the sitting room.

"What's up, what did you want to talk about?"

Irene was staring right at Sehun and he was feeling quite uneasy as it felt like her eyes were piercing through his soul.

"Me and you, I have my answer, I don't want, I don't like you, well, in that way, could we, could we.."

"Could we?"

Sehun was sitting on a one seater couch and Irene was sitting on a couch across from him, he looked at her and then he suddenly felt an overwhelming feeling of despair. "I don't even know what I want any more".

"Well, you know, if you became a celebrity I would support you, unlike Yoona, who wants you constantly by her side so no one else can look at you".

"That is not true!"

"You don't get any thing out of being her body guard".

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, what do you get out of being Yoona's personal slave".

"Well, it's not that I am her slave but, I mean, I get to be by her side every day, I get to help her and watch her succeed".

"While you sit on the side lines?"

Sehun looked down  "I guess it will be a hard job, but just being with her, well, that makes it all worth it".

"Does it?"

Sehun looked at Irene "why are you dressed up, you look really nice, what's going on?"

"I just came off set, I had a cameo on a movie Chanyeol is filming".

"Chanyeol, a movie?"

"Yeah, idols eventually get movie roles, you know, if they are successful".

"Wow, a lead role in a movie, wow".

"Sehun, I will leave you alone for ever, I will, but, it really looks like you need all the friends you can get now".

"Tell me, what should I do now?"

"You should go and train now, Yoona will support you if she really cared about you".

Sehun nodded and then stood up "I'm sorry Yoona, but this is a once in a lifetime opportunity, I must take it".

"I'll come with you, I can help you learn who is who and stuff".

Sehun looked at Irene "I'm sorry, but this is something I must do, alone".

Irene nodded and then walked over to Sehun.

"I will be looking out for you, I promise, always".

Sehun shook his head "Irene, you only like me because I was nice to you for five seconds, you don't really love me".

Irene smiled "I will show you, I can love you, I promise, I will show you".

"Don't, please, don't".

Sehun pouted as he looked down.

"Why can't you tell me to go away, with conviction, with force, why are you sounding so cute, like you want me to stay in your life?"

Even Sehun knew she was right, he just couldn't look this girl in the eyes and tell her to leave him alone, he was too kind to ever do such a thing.

Sehun let out a sigh as Irene then proceeded to rub his bare arm,

"Put a shirt on before heading out".

Sehun then looked down to see he was shirtless. 

"What the!?"

Irene laughed.

"Did you forget you were not wearing a shirt?"

"Why didn't you say something?"

"You are so funny Oh Sehun".

Sehun looked down and then shook his head "I can't focus on too many things at once, that's why I forgot, I'm sorry".

"Oh, to me?"

"Yes" he said as he grabbed a jacket that was close by.

"No complaints from me".

Sehun zipped the jacket up.

"You are a very strange girl, usually girls would squeal or something?"

"I see abs all the time, I mean I live as an idol".

"There is something odd about you".

"Me?"

"Yes, you".

"There is a bit of odd in all of us, Oh Sehun".

Sehun smiled as Irene pulled a funny face.

"You better go get changed Sehun, I'll see you later".

"Why will you see me later?"

"Because I go to the SM building daily".

"Oh, that's right".

"Sehun, see-ya".

"See-ya".

Irene walked out and Sehun then walked back over to the couch and sat down.

"Sehun, you have to do what's right for you".

Sehun turned around to see Sohee standing behind the couch.

"What were you doing behind there?"

"I actually can't remember" laughed Sohee.

Sehun then puffed out his cheeks.

"You look worried?"

"Wait, don't you have training?"

"No, not today, as you can tell, I am not feeling well, I probably thought I landed on the couch last night, I was so sick and exhausted, I just crashed on to the ground and haven't woken up till now".

"Is, is training that hard?"

"Sehun, you know, your parents are worried sick about you".

"Wait, what?"

"Yeah, I have a friend that has a father cop, he said that his parents have been calling the station every day".

"Did, did you say something?"

"No, I wanted to respect you and your privacy".

"Sohee, you, you are an amazing person, no, friend".

"Thanks Sehun".

"You are usually funny and a little extra, where has your light gone?"

"Light?"

"You know, your shine, your you?"

Sohee sat down on the arm rest of the couch and shrugged her shoulders.

"Sohee, is it really worth training, so hard?"

"I don't know".

"Wait, how come you and Xiumin come back home every night, are you both allowed to?"

"Well, just until we sell the house".

"How is that going any way?"

"Sehun, you are asking a lot of questions today".

"I'm sorry".

Sehun blushed as he looked down.

"No need to blush".

"Sorry".

Sohee smiled "my brother told me that you are usually the childish type, that you usually don't ask questions related to, well, lifes important things".

Sehun smiled "I usually don't".

Sohee tilted her head "what's changed?"

Sehun then remembered Yoona standing infront of him and looking into his eyes.

"Yoona.."

"Wait, Yoona's changed?"

"No, well, no".

"Well then?"

"She has changed me".

"Really?"

"Yes, I love her a lot, I know people think I am joking, but this is real".

"I know".

"You know?"

"Yeah, the way you look at her, the way you act when she is around, even the way you talk about her".

"Well, then, what do I do?"

"Me and Xiumin have SM backing us up Sehun, they will help us sell our house and we will have enough for training and food, we will be okay, so please, don't worry about us, OK?"

Sehun nodded.

"Also, tell that Irene girl that she needs to leave you alone".

"Wait, you know?"

"Every one knows!"

"Oh, OK".

"Sohee, the problem is, I really love Xiumin, Luhan and Kyungsoo".

"How much?"

"More than my own family, more than my own body.."

"More than spending time with Yoona?"

Sehun smiled as he thought of Yoona.

"Even if I were to be her manager and guard, I feel that it would be a little bothersome for me, you know, being so involved in her career and being her boy friend as well".

"Is that the real reason you are questioning being her manager and guard?"

"How do you know me so well?"

Sohee smiled and then turned and looked at him.

"It's written on your face, you are just too obvious Oh Sehun".

"Well, OK, the real reason is, I feel like that job isn't hard enough, I want something challenging, a job that will make me feel like I am doing the best I possibly could with my life and being an idol, I mean, it sounds like hard work but.."

"Chanyeol?"

"Well, to be honest, when I hear his music, hear about his new acting roles and see him walking down the street with people following him, I feel a bit envious".

"You want to be a musician and an actor, I've known it since the beginning".

"You have?"

"Go for it, Sehun, do it!"

"OK!"

....

Once Sehun had showered and changed, he was out the door and half way to the SM building.

Looking up to the sky as he ran. He thought to himself. "I hope I am doing the right thing, please, please universe, give me a sign".

Sehun then bumped into some one and was now falling, but as as he was about to hit his head on the concrete someone caught him.

Sehun opened his eyes and was now standing in front of the man he bumped into.

"It is not safe to run and not look ahead of you".

"I am sorry".

"What was your name?"

"My name, my name.."

"You look familiar".

"I'm not familiar".

"Oh, you are Yoona's body guard!"

Sehun then cringed as he heard that.

"Wait, why am I cringing?"

"Yoona and my son work at the same company".

"Your son?"

"Yes, Park Chanyeol".

"You're Chanyeol's Dad?"

"Yes, he is my son".

"Oh, well, sorry".

"What for?"

"Asking such a funny question when you had already stated he was you're son".

The man laughed "do we look alike?"

Sehun looked at the man and tilted his head a bit.

The man laughed, "I often get that look, he takes after his mother, mostly".

Sehun smiled and looked down.

"Don't be shy, he has my ears, doesn't he?"

Sehun burst into laughter and so did Chanyeol's father.

"Should I call you Mr Park?"

"Call me Father, if you would like".

"Re-Really?"

"You know, my son told me about you, he doesn't catch up with me much, any more but, well, he calls as often as he can and in those calls he has been telling me about Yoona's body guard".

Sehun cringed as he felt like he was about to be attacked.

"He said you were a genuine guy, some one that he trusted".

Sehun's eyes widened.

"A kind hearted and genuine boy that may spit out things he doesn't mean every now and then, because of his age and experience in life but within himself he has nothing dark, nothing ugly".

"He, he said that?"

"Yeah, he did".

"Did, did he say anything about Yoona?"

"I don't know if I should say this but, he said if there was any one that he trusted around his favorite person Yoona, it was you".

"Trusted".

Sehun then stepped backwards.

"What's wrong?"

"I should talk to Yoona first, before just running off to do my own thing".

"Huh?"

"Sorry, Mr Park, I must go!"

Sehun then bowed slightly and run past Mr Park.

"Good luck!"

....

Sehun made it to the SM building and then crashed his hands onto his knees as he flopped forward.

"Sehun?"

Sehun turned around to see Irene standing infront of the SM building.

"Irene?"

"You don't sound too happy to see me".

Sehun then remembered what Mr Park had said about Chanyeol trusting him around Yoona and he stood straight in front of Irene.

"Fans are taking photos" squealed Irene as she hid behind he hand bag.

"Irene, can we go inside and maybe have a talk?"

"Can we go to a cafe instead?"

Sehun looked around and then back at Irene "there is a lot of people watching us, maybe we should meet up at that cafe we all went to before?"

"OK!"

Sehun felt bad because he could tell Irene was excited.

"You go there now and I'll meet you there, soon, OK?"

Irene nodded and then quickly ran off.

"Irene, I'm, I'm sorry".

Sehun then walked into the building and looked around.

There were photos on the walls of all of SM's successful artists.

"Wow, they are so talented" he said aloud.

He then sighed as he thought of the opurtunity he was about to miss out on.

"I better go meet Irene"

...

Sehun made it to the cafe and as he walked on, he looked over at Irene who was eagerly waving at him.

Sehun went and sat across from Irene.

"What did you want to order?"

"Irene, I don't want to order".

"Oh, well, I can order for you".

"Irene, I, I don't want to spend time with you".

"What?"

Sehun could see her eyes welling up but he clenched his teeth.

"You, you don't even want to be friends?"

Sehun let out a deep sigh.

"I want to be with Yoona".

"So you choose her, some one that doesn't even want you to be any thing more than her body guard".

"I just, I want to be hers".

"We, we can be friends?".

"I know that would be hard for you right now, so maybe we should just stay clear of each other, I just want to be with Yoona, please don't try to ruin that for her or for me by constantly showing up in front of me".

Irene stood up "Yoona just wants you to be her body guard, her slave, some one that can do all her work and stay by her side 24/7, what a horrible girl she is!"

Sehun felt a sting in his heart when he heard these words and he looked down.

"Don't worry, no hurt feelings, oh and by the way, all of SM was notified about you getting accepted into training, so if Yoona hasn't contacted you yet, well, that means she is not very supportive!".

Sehun's jaw dropped as he heard these words and as she walked away for some reason Sehun had the urge to call out to her but so as to not lead her on any further, he clenched his teeth and bit down on his tongue.

Sehun then buried his face in his palms.

....

It had been over an hour and Sehun was still waiting for Kyungsoo, Xiumin and Luhan to show up.

"Are you sure your friends are coming?"

"Yes, I, I am sure".

Sehun hadn't spoken to Yoona all day, actually after he realized that Yoona already knew the dilemma he was facing but still hadn't contacted him, he figured that she was too busy or may be needed a bit of space, so he decided to wait for her call instead.

"Sehun!"

Sehun stood up as he saw Kyungsoo coming his way. Sehun instantly pouted as he saw his friend that he had not laid eyes on for over two years.

"I missed you" cried Sehun as he hugged Kyungsoo.

"Not too tight, every one is staring".

Sehun then let go of Kyungsoo and sat down.

"You look like you have been crying today Sehun, your eyes are all puffy".

"I have".

"Why?"

"Do you really want to know?"

"Of course!"

"I've just had lots going on, I'm sorry".

"I was never there for you".

"You just wanted me to be better" replied Sehun as he smiled at Kyungsoo.

"But I didn't encourage you either, I just put you down, I am so sorry".

"Kyungsoo, it's OK".

Suddenly Kyungsoo's eyes started to well up.

"Ah, don't cry Kyungsoo".

"It's just been so long and because of work, I have been so busy, I am so sorry Sehun~ah".

"Ah~ too much tears" cried Luhan as he walked up to the table.

"Luhannie!~"

Sehun, Kyungsoo and Luhan all hugged and as they were about to sit down a fourth pair of arms wrapped around them.

"Xiumin~" called out Sehun, Kyungsoo and Luhan.

Every one of them could feel tears welling up in their eyes as they were finally able to reunite after years of barely any contact.

As they all sat down they all just looked at one another and after five minutes, Sehun smiled "thank you every one".

"What for?"

Sehun turned and Luhan and smiled "for giving me my answer".

"Answer?"

"I really didn't want to let this go".

"What go?"

"This, the possibility of us being a group, I didn't want to let it go and when I asked the universe for a sigh and Chanyeol's dad showed up in front of me saying stuff about Yoona, I thought it was sign and at first I was happy but actually after a few moments I became angry, at the universe for giving me that sign".

"What are you talking about Sehun~ah?"

"Luhan, I have to chose between this or Yoona" he said as he looked at Xiumin and Kyungsoo.

"Really, she is making you choose?"

"What I want is to join SM, to train and to debut with all of you and just seeing you three together, I am ready!"

"Well, we are too!"

"Thanks Luhan".

"Let's eat, I am starving" complained Xiumin.

"You are always starving" laughed Luhan.

"Hey, shut-up!"

Luhan and Xiumin hit eachother softly.

"This is going to be hard work but I really want to do this, not only for my friends but, for myself, I want to be the best I can be and I want to be a good role model for the younger generation"

"Sehun, your phone is ringing".

Sehun then snapped out of his day dreaming and pulled out his phone.

"Oh, it's Yoona".

"Take it, we can order for you".

Sehun stood up and ran out of the restaurant, as soon as he was out side he pressed accept.

"Hello, Yoona?"

"Sehun, I am sorry for not calling, I had a tight schedual today, but I really wanted to say just quickly, congrats!"

"Congrats?"

"Yeah, for being chosen to be in the new SM group, I am so happy for you!"

"Happy?"

"Well, of course, this is a once in a life time opportunity, I am over the moon excited for you and will be by your side each step of the way, well, when I can be".

"You, you support this?"

"Sehun, of course I do".

"Why?"

"Because I.."

"You?"

"I like you, silly".

"Really?"

"I just want you to be happy and I have always known you wanted to get into the industry".

"What, you knew?".

"I did".

"Am I that easy to read?"

"Yeah" laughed Yoona.

"Yoona, I told Irene to leave me alone, so, so will you be my girl-friend?"

"OK".

"Huh?"

"OK"

"That easy?"

"Sehun, I have liked you this whole time, silly".

Sehun laughed and then Yoona laughed.

"Promise to stick by me, even when I become a big-shot celebrity?"

Yoona laughed "Don't get too a head of yourself".

"Gosh, I just love your voice Yoona".

Yoona then fell silent.

"Yoona?"

"Sorry, I have to get back to set, Sehun, do you promise that we will make this work?"

"No matter what happens Yoona, it's you and me".

"Bye Sehun".

"Good night Yoona".

Yoona was about to hang up but Sehun quickly shouted "I love you".

"Thank you Sehun".

"What for?"

"Just for being you, I mean, ever since you entered my life I have been smiling more, thank you".

"Yoona, if we only get to hang out once a week or even once every two weeks, will you be OK with that, will you still stick by my side?"

"Yes, just as long as you come over to my house and cook for me because, well, I can't cook very well".

"Done!"

"One more thing, we will have to keep our relationship secret just for a while, but, even so, I don't want you to do a fake dating scandal, please?"

"Never, I don't want hurt you Yoona, I want to  cherish you".

"Eekk, it's awkward hearing that".

Sehun giggled "Sorry".

"Just keep being you, OK?"

"OK, I will".

"I better go".

"I will call you later" replied Sehun.

Sehun then hung up.

"I wonder when I will get to hear her say she loves me too"

Sehun then went back into the restaurant and sat with his friends.

After a few minutes of silence as him and his friends scanned the menus, Sehun broke the silence "Oh, me and Yoona are dating" he said casually.

Xiumin, Luhan and Kyungsoo all jumped out of their seats and started cheering for Sehun, causing all the staff and people in the restaurant to cheer for him also.

"Life is good" he thought to himself.