WHO?

Trespassing Hero

 

Irene's Pov

 

“Unnie unnie wake up!!”

I start to yawn while rubbing my eyes. I reach over and grab my phone, ugh Joy it’s only eight o’clock.

“Unnie don’t tell me you forgot today is the first day of class.”

Oh ! I totally forgot.

“Hurry up, Yeri already has breakfast ready.”

Tell the others I’ll be down in 15 minutes. I could hear her running away from the door.

How could I forget the first day? I thought last year was tough this year is only going to be tougher. This wasn’t your typical school; this was a school for top trainees known as Creative Stars Academy. If you attended here it meant you were one of your companies top trainee's.

We're known as Red Velvet by the Teachers, but other trainees know us as the happy five. Our closest friends here are another group of trainee's known as Twice and Blackpink. 

“Unnie hurry up class starts in 10 minutes”Yeri yells from the kitchen.

I quickly brush my teeth, comb my hair and put on my cloths. Ugh I hate waking up so early. I met the others outside after grabbing a piece of toast. Wendy just shakes her head, and we start to walk to the main building.

Guys are you excited about the brand new year and the new comebacks?

“I’m excited about the new comebacks especially BigBang's  but not the classes.” Wendy says with a huge smile.

Wendy you sure love BigBang sunbaenims.

“Forget about the comebacks, have you guys heard the rumors going around?”

How could we not Seulgi, the other groups haven’t stopped talking about it for weeks.

“Yea they keep talking about new boy trainees joining here.”

 Guys what if it’s other girl trainees  instead?

“I heard that they were from Jyp”

“What no way, Momo and Sana would have told me if that was the case” Joy says quickly while looking at the sky.

“I heard there from Yg.”

Aigo you guys are always thinking about guys these days.

“Unnie you’re just mad cause there’s no one your age here.”

I’m not mad Wendy. We should be focused on improving and getting closer to debuting instead of being worried about guys right now though.

“Your right unnie, I wouldn’t want to disappoint SM oppa.”

“Calm down guys. from the news there supposedly trainees from a survival program.” Seulgi says.

“Dang that's rough,they’ll probably all be younger than us anyway"

That’s good news for Yeri and Joy then then if that’s the case.

We finally arrived to the building. I was the only one who didn’t have the same class as the others. Since I was the leader they had all the leaders of each group take a class together and it happened to be the first one of the day.

Looks like everyone else is wondering who the trainee's are as well.

“Unnie there just excited about the first day of class. “

“Yeri I will never understand you”

Joy stop teasing our maknae.

We spot Twice and Blackpink talking in the crowd and we walk over to them.

Nayeon-sii, what’s up with everyone being here so early?

“I guess they wanted to see if the rumor was true or not.”

“It’d be nice if they were guys, since Exo and Bts sunbaenims left here.”

You too Rose-sii? Don’t tell me you’re thinking about guys to.

“Aniyo not right now anyway. It’d just be nice to make new friends.”

“relax Irene unnie, we all know training and getting better is our first priority. But don’t act like you’re not interested about if it’s a girl or guys ” Jennie says while patting me on the back.

I guess your right but if it is a guy group they’ll be your guy’s age. It was nice being the oldest but it meant I was more than likely a few years older than everyone else.

“you never know Irene maybe these guys will be a little older.”

Maybe Nayeon. I think we all should head to class though. I know we all want to see who the new trainees are, but we’ll find out soon enough anyway.

“Neh I don’t want to get yelled at on the first day.”

“you mean like last year Tzuyu”

“Momo you know that wasn’t my fault.”

Everyone just laughs as we each head to our classes.

*****

Author pov

 

(ringing of school bell)

“Whew we just made it in time girls.” Irene says while putting her hair in a ponytail.

Everyone please take a seat and talk quietly amongst yourselves as I call the role to make sure no one’s over slept again.

Irene goes to take the same seat she sat in last year right beside Jihyo and right in front of Jisoo.

Coups(here), Jihyo(here), Seungyeon(here), Irene(here), Jisoo(here), Seungyoon(here) B.I(here), Shownu (….) no one responds.  

“Who is that Irene?”

“idk Jisoo, do you know him Jihyo?”

“I’ve heard that name before but I can’t remember where.”

Mmm that’s strange I thought he was supposed to be here Today.

“Did you here that, he has to be one of the new trainee's.”

Okay everyone since everyone's here. The first assignment of the year is for you to discuss what concept you will be for your first evaluation and help each other out with choregraphy and music. So I want Jisoo, Jinhoo and Seungyeon in a group and Jihyo, Coups and Seungyoon in another. and Irene since you’re the oldest and Shownu is a new student I want you two to be paired up.

“What he’s not even here, I don’t even know what he looks like.”

I just read an email saying he won’t be here till tomorrow. Maybe you can look for him this afternoon, I think he’s moving into the dorm next to yours.

“ani. neh”