ONE

Drama
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"How long he will go?“ the owner of a beautiful eyes put his arm around your waist, pulling you closer. You felt his warm and soothing breath, wrapping you in completely comfortable state. You and him were currently spending your secret quality time alone in his apartment after his busy weeks.

        “Mmm, two weeks.” You replied while looking at his face, then a small smile appeared on your face, admiring his undeniable charms. You love him so much, always and the feeling never diminish. With the whole of your life and love, you’ll bet anything in this world just to be with him. And the entire world would agree that none can resist his charm.

         "You didn’t do anything with him, right?“  again, the beautiful eyes were watching you through into your soul.

         There was a flash of jealousy in his eyes which made you chuckle. "Just holding hands, you know Oppa. I never do more than that. ” you gave him a sweet smile, ensuring him that you’re only belongs to him, no matter what.

         He kissed your lips sweet and softly after hearing your answered. “Yeah, Hyuk Woo’s too innocent for doing more than that.”  He murmured, Lee Sunghwa or known as Gray with his sweet voice that easily could shake your consciousness. Just then, without hesitation, he returned to kiss your lips passionately. And the one thing that you could remember was only moans from both of your lips.

 

 

Three months later …

 

       Tell him. I don’t want to wait too long.

       You took a deep breath after read his message. You put your cell phone on the table, a brief message from Gray made your heart flutter. How do you explain it? Where do you have to start? It wouldn’t be easy. You felt like you’re the most evil and sinful woman. Hyuk Woo or mostly called as Loco is very sweet and caring boyfriend to you, he never hurt you. He’s so gentle and you can even say he’s too perfect boyfriend for you. Loco just like an angel, and you think the fans also agree with your opinion.

        He was like an angel.

        And you, in the other hand well known as an actress who recently try another chance to be singer. Appeared on the cover of the famous magazine and debuted as a singer made you get a chance to meet some professional and famous producers, and one of them was Gray. Your first meeting with him was at one of the magazine photo shoot, both of you became closer. But the closeness between you and Gray wasn’t encouraged him enough to make you as his girlfriend. So, you purposely made him jealous by dating one of the AOMG members, his close friend and beloved brother of him, Kwon Hyuk Woo or known as Loco. 

        Your strategy beyond succeed. After he found out you’re dating Loco, he immediately chased you, doing his best to reach you and finally asking you to be his girlfriend and break up with Loco. But you had no other choice, except making him the second, while you wait for the right time to end your relationship with Loco.

        Over the past five months, you and Gray established an illicit relationship behind Loco’s back. But you have to tell him, Loco must know everything, sooner or later.

        “Baby, can you get me a towel?” Loco’s voice interrupted your thoughts. you immediately got off from the couch and get a towel for him which was hanging on the back door of the room. 

        “Oppa, here’s your towel.” You called him while knocking on the bathroom door and carefully hang a towel on the door knob. Though, he’s your boyfriend, but both of you have never been involved in any i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter