Talk With Him

Ribbon In The Sky

 

                                          Next day, Daehyun went to the doctor, his belly had grown a bit and the doctor informed him that he may give birth earlier than nine months, he may give birth in the seventh month, and that it's not dangerous, it's just like the women who give birth. Daehyun relaxed, he thanked the doctor and left, as he was heading home he bought an orange juice, a cheesecake and lollipops. When he arrived home, he felt lonely, so he started eating, after he ate some pieces of the cheesecake, then he felt full so he went to check his belly in the mirror, he exhaled and said "I want you to be happy and healthy" he exhaled cutely again and went to sit in the living room. He heard the door bell, he frowned his eyebrows in curiosity and opened, he saw Jongup, he quickly went to close the door but Jongup blocked him with his foot and hand, with a quick move he came in the house and closed the door, Daehyun almost screamed "What do you want?!", Jongup said with blank expression and serious voice "Can I talk to you? You have something that is mine too" , Daehyun exhaled and went to the living room, so did Jongup. After some moments of silence, Jongup inhaled and said "Are you gonna keep the baby?" , Daehyun said in a cold voice "Of course, I ain't gonna kill my baby and I'm responisble enough to love and grow it" , Jongup shook his head slightly and said "Daehyun, I just think that I'm too young..." , Daehyun abruptly cut him off and said "No need for your excuses, I don't mind if you don't want to grow it with me, I respect your words 'I don't care' , so you can go" , Jongup exhaled and got up "Damn it Daehyun! You don't get it! I love you, I really do, I....I just never expected to be a dad in such a young age" , Daehyun's eyes watered , he looked outside the window without saying anything, Jongup approached him, he sat next to him and said "I respect your opinion that you want to keep the baby, I just want to take care of it later....when I grow up, at least more than 21" , Daehyun looked at him in the eyes and screamed "It's a human Jongup, it's not a job! It's not I take care of it later, it's a human! It's a human that is born cause of your stupidness, but you know something, eventhough you may think the baby as a 'mistake' , I love it and I will take care of it, and don't you ever think that I need you. You're useless to me and my baby!" , Jongup hit his fist on the table, he got up and he mumbled some curses, he quickly left the house, while closing the door really hard. When Daehyun saw that Jongup had left, he didn't move from his place, just tears started running from his eyes.                                              

                                        Jongup went home, he closed the door with a loud sound, he threw his leathal jacket onthe floor,he started cursing and he kicked the coffee table, then he sat on the sofa, putting his hands through his hair, he decided it, he's too young to be a father and he prefers to be irresponsible than to "lose" his life in such a young age. While Daehyun was home, not all of his friends came, only Yongguk and Himchan were there, Himchan was cooking and Yongguk having a really big gummy smile talking about Daehyun's baby, Daehyun smiled to him with a tired expression and liked how happy Yongguk seemed, he really wanted to talk to them about today's event with Jongup, but he didn't want to make the situation worse and mostly between these two.