one

TAME THE DRAGON
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Flashback: 5years ago

That evening when he come back from work, with lot of baby stuff in his hand he found his house is silent and empty, no sign of his wife around. As he walk to the kitchen and he found a letter stick on the freezer. He picked the letter up with furrowed eyebrows and started reading. His hand was shaking when he read the letter.

 

Jiyong im sorry for doing this. I already be on the plane by the time you read this letter. Everything we did was a mistake. The baby was a mistake. Im not ready to sacrifice my young life yet. Marrying you was a mistake. I’m tired of it. I’m sorry, jiyong. I hope you understand. I got

A dream to achieve and staying home as a housewife for you and the baby won’t help me achieve my lifetime dream. I’m really sorry. I will leave our son to you.

Aihara~

 

He laughed bitterly as tears fell on his face. After he had done everything for her, gave her everything, she just leave him and their son like that. Had she always thought everything having to do with him is a mistake? He torn the letter into a pieces and kick the chair beside him.

 

“You’re so cruel and heartless aihara” He mumbling alone while slowly kneel on his knee down to the floor crying. “And you’re the stupid man ever been born into this world kwon jiyong, I swear aihara, I swear by the name of my son, you won’t ever be ever mention to him and im the only mom and dad to junho. My kwon junho” Then he heard a cry from the baby’s room. He walked slowly to the nursery room and saw his 2 months old baby crying. He brought the baby into his embrace and hushed him to sleep again.

“I’m sorry junho. Your mother leave us. But no worries baby, I will take care of you by myself. I love you.” He cried as he hugged his baby boy tightly.

 

He swore to never forgive aihara and to never trust women again. Jiyong also make a decision to bring his son back to korea and start his new life there. Jiyong transfer his company HQ back to korea and making his empire big as he want to so everyone will never mistreat him again. He also turn became a very cold person. All his staff scared to talk or facing him. He even being tittle as the Dragon CEO because of his cold attitude.

 

 

 

 

 

Third Pov (PRESENT)

 

“junho-ah, wake up” he nudged his son lightly. “Time to go to school”

The five year old boy moved slightly and went back to sleep again while hugging his pong pong bear. Jiyong smile and try to wake him again.

Yong master junho still sleeping deeply not even bother his daddy morning call.

“Wake up junho or we’re going to be late” junho slowly move and opened his eyes looking sleepy to his father while yawning “School?” he sit up on his bed and rubbed his eyes cutely several times.

“No good morning to daddy?” jiyong ask him with a fake sad face.

“Morning daddy” he great his father while keep rubbing his eyes.

 

“Come on big guy, let’s get you ready for school” jiyong carried him to the bathroom.

The little boy yawned again and hugged his father’s neck. Even he is the busiest person in korea but to prepare his son every morning, jiyong always make sure he did that unless he out of town then miss chooi will take over his task.

“junho hair look like need to be cut. I think I should bring you to have hair cut later.” Jiyong said while comb junho hair.

“But daddy I hate haircut, what if they cut junho head, then daddy won’t see junho anymore” junho try to coax his father.

 “Don’t be scared, you can hold my hand until you’re done.” Jiyong said and ruff his son’s hair. “I promise if you get a haircut, I’m going to buy you the toys you show me last week. How its sound?” He made a deal with the boy.

 

Junho thought about it for a bit before finally nodding.

“Good boy. Let’s have breakfast now.” jiyong smiled. They held hands and went to the kitchen to have breakfast. Miss chooi already waiting for this two kwon to having their breakfast.

“good morning young master, good morning mr.kwon: miss chooi great them.

“Morning miss chooi” jiyong reply her.

“Here, your breakfast young master” miss chooi put a cup of warm milk and pancake for junho.

“Here a coffee for you mr.kwon” she also serve jiyong coffee because jiyong did not take breakfast usually.

 

After breakfast jiyong drive junho to his school. Junho sing happily as he remember his father going to buy his toys later, jiyong only smile when he take a look at his son.

After 30minute drive finally they reach Junho School.

 

 “Daddy going to fetch you later, and we will get your haircut okay? Just wait for me.” jiyong said to junho.

“you wont be late again right daddy?” Junho asked his father as he look poorly to his father.

“I promise I won’t be late again.” Jiyong kiss his son cheek as a promise.

After sending junho to school, he speed his lambo to his office. When he reach kwon enterprise his personal assistant name park bom follow him to his room to update his activity today.

 “Mr.kwon your mother called just around 20minute ago and they want to talk to you as soon as possible.” She read her note book.

“why?” he ask back

“they just wana know when will you coming back because they miss young master

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter