Different Worlds

I'll sink (if it's) with you

(Hi, the new chapter is up and there is a tiny bit of editing at the 2nd chapter so if you want to check read it please ^_^)

 

-------

 

It's frightening isn't it? How someone can be very close but really far all at once. Two different worlds can overlap each other. It doesn't mean they intersect. Do they? 

"How the holy should I know? "

His friend stared at him from the floor where he was reading. Hyosang was staring off into space above him. He slumped to his side stilling. Obviously becoming more lifeless as the hours pass. He came here last night because his dad was having one his fits about Hyosang's absent mother. But that was some deep . People being in separate worlds but meeting where the lines drawn. 

Really what should Sangwon say to that. Well he has to say something because now by the minute his brunette is looking more teary eyed.

"You been really analytical and deep nowadays, well I guess you were always like that but.... If two people want their worlds to intersect who should stop them? As long they aren't afraid of their new world it will be alright."

Hyosang stared. How could it be that easy?

"Is it that simple? "

Sangwon nodded. "Well it's not necessarily simple...buts it's simple. "

The brunette leaned into his knees. And crooked his head. It cannot be. 

"Alright, look. You lovesick , "

"Love sick?" he raised his tone in confusion.

"Yes numb nuts, I'm not stupid. You are though, so I'll forgive your raise in voice." He lifted himself off the floor from his laying position. Looking Hyosang fully on. "Your dad hates me. He doesn't like our friendship. This homophobic tweak thinks we are permanently in each others s. He literally is sicken by my presence in his home or near you. But are we friends? 

"Are We Friends?!"

don't yell, what the . "Yeah of course, him."

"Right! him" he pointed his finger at Hyosang. He's getting really into it. "Are you gonna be a great rapper?- Don't answer - the answer is yes. Hyosang you are. And you'll  be a great producer and anything else you end up wanting to do."

"...ok."

"But you are a fisherman's son. Aren't ya gonna take over the business??" 

"Hell no, what the ?" whipping his head. And stared at his friend like he was the craziest person. He knows he would never, never be a fisherman.

"HELL NO!! "

Sangwon jumped to his feet. "Everyone wants you be in a certain way and do certain things with yourself. But it's your life. You do you. You make your world."

Wow this is intense. Sangwon making a lot of good points. Why couldn't two worlds be a part of each other. Why couldn't two different worlds be apart of each other? 

I don't have gills. He doesn't have feet. We can't cross in to each others worlds. 

There it is. It's crashing down on him. It's all coming apart. This is about Hyunho. This is about how they can only ever meet each other a the end of a dock. How there's just one place in the world where they can, maybe, intersect each others lives.  

Maybe. 

Warm streams come down his cheeks. "I make my world...." 

Sangwon jolted at the brunettes tears. Inching closer to him, reaching a bit hesitantly. Shook it off then proceeded to shake Hyosang. Who absently stared off to the side a little. After a few more shakes he came to his senses "Hyosang?- " he retaliated. Smacking his dear friends hands off his arms. Standing quickly, harshly pushed him out his space. He needed space. He just needed some space. And be able to swim deep and hold his breathe. Or something, . 

He grabbed his hair and pulled it back. 

"Hyosang. What the ?-" 

"What if it's worlds?" counter quickly. To be met with a huh and confused look. 

"What if it's worlds?!! "

His friend lifted his head up and back. And did a small nod. He moved his arm across from one side the room back to the other. 

"If the world spilt this room in half, to separate us. And the world told me I couldn't be in the same one as you. I'd jump over to your side and be a part of yours." Sangwon said with a determined look, with finality. 

Hyosang is stunned.

"You are my best friend. I rather be a part of your ty world then be without you in my equally as ty world. "

"...What if you can't come over? its impossible to cross. Your- you'll die. "

"I'll die? " Hyosang nodded frantically. "Then I'll meet you here right at the split." The raven pointed at the floor. "And your better meet me right here. "

It was like a relief, a revelation. "That's right we can meet right here" haphazardly gesturing about the floor .

"Right here" Sangwon nodded and pointed 

"There's no reason two people can't meet half way. It can work. Yeah,  it can work." Hyosang nodded to his own words. His friend nodding back. 
 

Some moments passed when Sangwon finally broke the silence.

"Come on we're going" half way out the door. Waving off any questions Hyosang was asking. Hammering down the stairs. And swinging around to exit out the kitchen door. The brunette fumbling behind him. 


 

Pt2 

They were walking down the stone path to the other side of town. Strolling casually. Hyosang wonder when it became night fully. It's nice walk prompted by his friend. Telling he was freaking out and that was freaking him out so they should go for air. You could see the whole expanse of stars litter the sky. He wondered where they were going. 

His friend suddenly spoke.

"You know, it's a good thing the world didn't split and I died if I cross it. You were on the side of the house that's in the direction of Hansol and the hill. And I was on the side that your house is on. You know what that means?  It means you got Hansol and a great view and I got the fish market and your ing dad."

Hyosang let out a small laugh and nodded along. Starting to get in his thoughts. He didn't visit the dock today. Maybe thats better since he kinda went over board thinking about the damn thing. The end of the dock. Divides their worlds and where they can be. He really shouldn't be like this. He's over reacting isn't he, it's just not that serious. 

But it is. To him it is. 

Before the brunette notices they stopped infront of Hansol's house. Or rather the side the font of his house leads by the bushes. They corner around  and look to his window. There's funky lights going on in there and little stars circling the room. Sangwon tried to call him down but failed.

So he scaled the side of the house with the plants growing along side it. Well as far as he could til he got close enough to call for Hansol. Who screamed loud enough to be here from the ground.  It would be frightening to see half Sangwon's face staring at you from your second floor room. That would be terrifying actually. Soon the two are climbing down from the window hitting the ground with a thud. 

Hansol was sorta a black sheep in town... Well they all were but Hansol stuck out visually first. People think he does witchcraft and talks to sirens. And that he's a "fruit". This town is delightful isn't it? Once when they were kids, this old lady called Hansol a banshee and shooed him off that part of town for 3 months. Then the old hag gagged and they blamed Hansol. Truly a delightful town. 

They started walking somewhere. Sangwon filling their friend in on his personal break down back in his room. Hansol looked back at him worried. Black hair cutting thru his lashes. He gave a small smile and nod to assure he's alright now. 

When Hyosang thinks about it, Hansol may look hardcore  but he actually quite soft. Like all the piercings, black clothes, jewelry, makeup and unique interests may make him look hardcore. But he just a fluffy black ball. Very loving. 

So Sangwon he's tough and in your face a lot. Definitely not afraid to tell you your being a jackass. He's really a gentleman and a sweetheart. It just cover by all his insults. 

"So how are you back there lovesick ? "

Pulling Hansol's hand up to climb over the rocks. They were going to that abandoned beach that got blocked off from a Rock slide.

He just smiled being pulled up next. 

"So who is she? " sliding down the side of the rocks into the the sand. 

"Uh" Hyosang paused.  How to explain-

"Ah......! Who is 'he'? " Hansol said with a sly smile. Now both them staring at him. How to explain... A whale person?

Sangwon plopped into the sand. 
"He lives out of town since your always gone" 

"Well.....yeah? " is the ocean out of town? Yeah, yeah it is. 

"Is he cute?" Hansol interjected. An unconscious smile grew across the brunette's face.

"Yeah, he's really handsome."

They all smiled with him. Seeing their friend so fond over someone. It never really happened before. 

"How does he feel about music? " Sangwon asked. It was a passion of all theirs that this town didn't get it. Even more so that it was Hip Hop. 

Hyunho actually really liked music. And had herd him rap before. When he would come to the docks and practice to himself. Or freestyle he herd it, even the dumb ones. See Hyunho had been to the dock plenty of times swimming around. Hanging out under the sea. It's funny, he could have met him a long time ago. 

----

Hyunho turned swiftly  "hey can you rap for me? "

"Huh? " 

"Rap for me please" he stared bright eyed into his eyes. "I know you can, I herd before. I like your style. "

------

He really like how he raps apparently. Like he even knows some words. Hyunho sings too. He has a good voice. How do you describe someone so great? 

Hyunho's a nice ...whale? He supports everything he wants to do. He believes in him way to much. The blue haired one listens to everything he says. He cares so much.

"Does he make you feel special? " the raven said with starry eyes.

"Yeah"

"How long ago did it become official? " Sangwon asked. 

"Um......never"

Sand was thrown in his face. His wild friend lectured how he should do it already. While the other argues with him saying hyosang can take his time. They banter back and forth a bit. Til they finally went back to questioning the brunette about the blue sun. Occasionally interrupting each other, to disagree. He could say so much about the other and how he feels. Tip toeing around where he lives and what he does and the whole ocean thing. 

"So..... " Hansol lifts his hand from the sand ready to smack if Sangwon says the wrong thing. Sangwon hesitantly eyeing the black nails. "..So the reason you freaked out earlier.. You are on the same level and like the same things. He sounds like a pretty cool guy... Is  it because he lives out of town? "

Hyosang didn't know how to answer in a way for him to understand. "Yeah.... Uh,  the real issue is I can't go there and he can't come here so we have to meet.... At a specific location,  I guess. "

Sangwon asked why he couldn't come into town. Reassuring that he fight anybody who would give them a problem. Hansol agreeing to throw hands, including his figurine hands in his room. 

"It's more like he can't go, uh a certain distance... From his home. " that should make sense right? 

They were silent a bit.

 

"Is he in the closet?" the black fluff ball asked. "That's why you can't go there? "

Hyosang didn't know how to answer. Because honestly that wasn't why, but, he also didn't know if Hyunho was in the closet or not. Sangwon interjected his thoughts. 

"Maybe this guy's parents are like Hyosang's. And they have to meet in secret like some Romeo Juliette ."

"Well as long as you don't take poison and die. You guys can keep meeting half way." the raven said with absolution. "When you need it I'll throw my hands at your dad...and his dad..and mom. I'll say it's cursed statue hand and speak in tongues."

They all laughed. Really the raven was too much.

"Like I said earlier if two people want to, who the hell can stop them? Even the world can it."

More laughter came with that. They sure have a way with words. It's nice though. The support. The brunette didn't get it much from anywhere else. 

"Thanks guys...you are better friends than I could hope for. I love y'all  "

"Awwww"

"Ew" 

They laid on the beach with their heads forming the points of a triangle. One talking about how this is too sappy. The other wooing over how sweet it all is. Watching the stars they talked more. They rapped battled, surprisingly Hansol won. They did that for hours. Until they all fell asleep right there on the beach. 

While drifting into sleep fully he heard the sound of the ocean and wouldn't you know it, who Hyosang thought about. There was a somewhat familiar sound of splashing, splashing of tails. Like something was swimming. Brunette smiled to himself, drifting more with the sound. It's probably just dolphins or some other fish but the sound is still something he grew fond of. 

He fell asleep with a small smile on his face.