Announcement [NOT AN UPDATE, YET]

Two Stones From the Same Blue Sea

Dear Readers,

 

To begin with, I myself have a very high expectation of this story, for it includes many lovely pairings. 

However, as I have been trying to complete this story these days, I found myself not being able to achieve what I had planned. (Trust me, I had written like 2000 words and I was not satisfied with any of it, so I stopped.)

This, initially, is meant to be very simple and pure love story of the girls, including how they cross paths with one another and find love and stuff like that.

It could be because I have become a little rusty from the hiatus or I was being too ambitious and am not really good at writing stories like that. (If you are familiar with any of my previous work, you might notice that my stories focus heavily on the plot indeed.)

Anyway, I would hate myself if I abandon this wonderful story and leave you guys hanging with the interesting prologue.

So after reviewing my drafts and the prologue closely, I have decided to continue this story - but with a major change of content. Worry not - the original pairings will remain (there will be more side-pairings too) but it will be a soulmate-au rather than a romantic comedy-ish one-shot/two-shot. 

Which means, this story will also be an on-going/long one - most likely with 5 chapters

Also, I might edit the prologue later in order to fit the upcoming chapters better, so please (re)read the prologue before reading Chapter I..... Ah, by the way, Chapter I will be out by Christmas (Eve) [KST] as a gift I promised you all :)  

I am really sorry for not updating this for such a long time. And to readers who have also subscribed to "Defiantly" and "Chaos and Calm", please wait patiently - I would never abandon my stories and will take turn in updating these three. 

I will be seeing you guys again very soon!

Love you all <3

 

- Ariel

xo