Russia x Reader

Can you say Love? [County x reader]

You were walking in a field of sunflowers on your way home from school. The breeze messed up your [h/l] [h/c] hair. Sighing, you set your [f/c] bookbag on the ground and sigh. Bees buzz in your ears as you lay on the ground. Closing your eyes, you start to doze off. Hopfully your mom is getting off work late today, because you don't want her worring. You are only asleep for a few minutes before you hear footsteps.

"[y/n]?" a voice asks questionaly.

"Whatttt?" you groan loudly, sitting up. You open your eyes to see your friend, Ivan. He chuckled and sat next to you. 

"What are you doing here, подсолнечник?" Ivan askes. He pulls some grass out of your hair.

"Sleeping apparently." you sass. You strech your arms and yawn. You look at your watch and gasp. It is almost 7:00 pm. Your mother will be furious! Quickly, you grab your backpack.

"[y/n]?" Ivan asks. " Where are you going? Am I really that scary?"

"No! I just should have been home over three hours ago!" You quickly stand up and head in the direction of your house. Ivan stands as well and follows you.

"Do you need me to walk with you, принцесса?" He asks. "Because I would be happy to, Da?"

You nod and keep walking, secretly happy for his company. You two continue walking in silence until you get to your house.

"W-well good-night, [y/n]!" Ivan smiles childishly. He quickly gives you a hug. You hug back, trying to keep the blush from your cheeks.

"я люблю тебя" Ivan says and kisses you quickly. He turns and walks away, leaving you staring dumbly after him.
 
" I love you too..."