Coward

It's just fanservice
Please log in to read the full chapter

Big Bang has just finished their world tour and they are having an after party at jiyong's house. Jiyong who wanted to have a cigarette and strolled to his balcony. Seungri who was chatting with his other hyungs noticed jiyong's disappearance and went to search for him. 

" Oh, hyung, what are you doing here? You should join us!" seungri said happily while casting a glance towards the hyungs who are having fun in the living room. 

"  I just want to have a cigarette and sort out some thoughts" said by jiyong who was puffing out rings of smoke.

" Hyung, are you troubled by something? you can always share your worries with me, you know?" seungri said worriedly while facing his favourite hyung.

" Hahahaz, it's nothing to be worried about, my maknae ah" said by jiyong while ruffling seungri's hair in a doting manner.

After a moment of slience, seungri turned and faced the night scenery. " Hyung, I like you" Seungri said in a serious manner while his heart thumpp furiously.

" Hahaz, since when have you ever not like me, I am your favorite hyung, remember?" Jiyong said in a casual manner but in truth , he knew wthere this is going.

" Jiyong, you know what I am talking about, I like you as a guy, i want you to hug me , to kiss me, to be my boyfriend and ... to tell me you love me." seungri said agitatedly while facing jiyong, demanding an answer. but jiyong just keep his head down and whispered, " Seungri, I only like you as m

Please log in to read the full chapter