Choose

You're Mine

"I'm not gonna share you to them" Jungkook grabbed me by my waist, pulling me closer.

Our noses barely touching each other.

"Jungko-"

"No, (Y/N) I can't stay quiet anymore. I want you to myself" He said softly, as he guided his finger from my jawline down to my chin.

I looked into his eyes.

"I-"

*knock knock knock*

I looked over towards the door.

I could hear Jungkook sigh as I left to open it.

I open the door to see a smiling Yugyeom.

"(Y/N)! You're here"  He pushed something in my face.

I stepped back to see that they were flowers.

My eyes grew slightly wide.

"Yugye-" He cut me off.

"Shh, hold on. Follow me" He grabbed me by my hand and dragged me towards the end of the hallway.

I could see that he was pulling me to the stairs where the rooftop was.

Once on the roof, I took a look around.

There were candles lit and rose petals on the ground.

"Yuggie (my nickname for him), what is all this?" I asked him.

"Don't act like you don't know (Y/N), you know the three of us are trying to win your heart" He stepped closer.

He entangled the tip of his fingers with mine.

"I d-dont know what to say" I stuttered.

"Say you'll let me be your man, and I can treat you like the queen that you are. Please, I can't spare another day thinking I'm going lose you to those guys" 

He looked into my eyes.

He inched closer and closer, so close that I could feel him breathing on my lips.

The sound of the roof top opened, causing us to pull apart.

Yugyeom and I both looked over at Jungkook.

Jungkook pulled me away from Yugyeom.

He dragged me away from the roof, leaving Yugyeom still standing there in shock.

He took us back to my apartment.

"Jungkook what are you doi-"

He smashed his lips onto mine.

He backed me into the wall behind us, never detaching our lips.

He picked up my legs so that I was straddling his waist.

"(Y/N)?"

"Bambam?" 

I looked over at the door.

"(Y/N), what is this?" He looked hurt.

Jungkook put me down and I fixed my clothes.

I walked over to him and he took a step back.

"Bambam?" I said softly.

He gave me a cold glare.

"We need to talk" He pulled my arm and lead us to my room.

He slammed the door shut and locked it.

"Bam-" He roughly attacked me with a kiss.

It was just a peck, but it meant something.

He kissed my forehead after, and then my nose, and then back at my lips. A long passionate one this time.

"No one else should be kissing you like that, do you know how much that hurts to watch" He whispered in my ear.

Honestly, I don't know what got into these boys. We were all hanging out just fine yesterday.

"What's going on with you guys, this is so sudden" I said.

"Oh is it (Y/N)? We know that you have feelings for all of us and its no surprise that we all love you, we're all trying to win your heart. And I hope I'm winning" He finished, coming close again.

It was all true, I was in love with all three of my best friends. It's sad, but how can I choose one they all have something different from each other that made me fall in love with them.

Yugyeom is super sweet. I can always come to him when I'm sad or crying. Usually, he'll sing to me or dance for me and put me in a better mood.

Bambam is extremely funny. He always makes me laugh so hard that my ribs hurt. But this was a totally different side of him.

Jungkook is very seductive. He never fails to complement me everyday and make and tell me how y I look. Even if I'm in a simple T-shirt and jeans.

I could hear yelling from my living room, causing me to wiggle away from Bambams hold.

I walked inside the living room and saw Jungkook and Yugyeom in each other's faces.

"Guys what are you doing?" I stepped in between them, pushing them away from one another.

"(Y/N), this is ridiculous. We all love you and you need to choose which one of us you want" Yugyeom said, glaring at Jungkook.

Bambam came out of my room.

"What is he doing here!?" Yugyeom said.

I couldn't take all of this foolishness anymore.

"Enough!" I yelled. 

They all jumped, looking shocked that I had just raised my voice.

Tears began to fall from my eyes, from all the mixed emotions that were stirring in my heart.

Bambam was closest to me, so he tried to comfort me first holding onto my shoulder.

"Don't touch me" I slapped his hand away.

He looked shocked.

"Out" I said calmly.

They all just looked at each other.

Jungkook was the one to speak up.

"But (Y/N)-"

"I said out!" I yelled this time, pointing at the door.

Slowly, one by one, they all left my apartment.

I slammed the door behind them and slid down on the door with my head in my hands.

Somehow I made it to my room, and just cried myself to sleep.

*** 

I woke up the next morning with a headache.

I thought about the events that happened last night and sighed.

How could I possibly choose between my best friends.

I grabbed my phone and went to my messages.

I created a new chat with Jungkook, Yugyeom, Bambam and myself.

Meet at my house in an hour..

Send.

I groaned, getting out of bed and into the shower.

Once I was done, I put on my clothes and laid down on my bed playing games on my phone while I waited for the boys to come.

After 15 minutes of waiting, I heard knocking on my door.

I walked towards the door, revealing Jungkook.

"Hi" He softly smiled.

"Hey" I held the for open door him to come inside.

I was about to close the door when two figures rammed their way inside.

Yugyeom and Bambam calmly stepped inside my apartment, muttering 'hellos'  as they passed by.

I closed the door, and sat down on the couch, facing the three boys.

"So, did you make up your mind?" Jungkook asked.

He was always so straight forward.

"Yes I did" I said.

"And..?" Bambam added.

"I choose none of you" I finished.

"What!?" Yugyeom yelled out first.

"What do you mean 'none of us'?" Bambam asked.

"You guys I honestly can't choose, plus I don't want to hurt anyone that I didn't choose. I love you guys, you're my best friends and I can't stand to see any of you hurt. So I'm not going to put anyone in that situation. Im sorry" I told them.

Jungkook smacked his teeth and sighed.

"Guess that's fair, but that's not gonna stop me from kissing you whenever I want" He said, getting closer to me.

"Ew Jungkook, no stop" I laughed, backing away.

"Ha, she said ew" Yugyeom laughed, making fun of Jungkook.

"Yeah, me too" Bambam joined in with Jungkook.

I sighed, rolling my eyes getting up from the couch to go in my room. Hearing my puppy dogs behind me, following me like strays.