~Prologue~

Come back to me! (BTS Jimin x OC FF)

6 years ago

"Do you think he will come! I hope he does! He said he would! But what if not? What if he lied and-"

"Wow, wow, wow, Miu! Calm down!" With worried eyes I look up to my brother Taehyung who smiles down at me brightly. Well 'down' is just correct because I'm having a mental breakdown on the kitchen floor, rolling from one side to another, while he keeps on eating his ice sitting on the kitchen counter and looking down at me, not because he's actually taller than me, because he is not. We are the same height since we are just a year apart from each other. We are the living proof that midges do exist. Mum always says that we are still growing. I know that. But let me have my fun and call Tae a midget as long as he is not taller than me. As long as I can do this I can say that midgets are real and when they are real than I can still believe in my prince in shining amor who would bring me cookies everytime he comes around. That would be a great prince. But no one does that. It's a cruel world I'm living in.

Okay, but let's get back to the me who is having a 'great' time cleaning the floor with her own body. Am I'm overreacting? Definitly, but I'm only 10, what do you expect from a little girl who is just about to meet her brothers best friend? Yes, her brothers best friend. Not Santa Claus, the easter bunny or a shiny unicorn with a rainbow mane. Just Jimin. Okay, skretch that. JIMIN!! 

He and Tae met like two weeks ago in a music school and became friends immediatly. Compared to other siblings, Tae and I are an absolut dream team! We never fight, always do something together and are there for each other. For short: we are inseparable. I know everything about him and he about me. So when I say that I've never seen him as happy as in these past 2 weeks, then I really mean it! This Jimin guy did something to my Tae and it was absolutly amazing. It seems like his retangled smile never leaves his face when he talks about the things he and Jimin did and finally, FINALLY, they will meet at our place. Finally I can meet the person who seems to be the first real close friend of my brother and I'm so exited!

I start to squeak and stop immediatly. What if Jimin came in just now, seeing me rolling over thefloor like a sushi roll and squeaking like a little pig? NO! I jump up, nearly hitting the ice out of Taes hands. He would think I'm weird and than think that Tae is weird -well we both are, but Jimin doesn't need to know that yet- and then he wouldn't want to meet Tae ever again and then I ruined the friendship and then the world would explode and- okay, stop it Miu, that's a little too overdramatic, even for you. Remember, you're ten, keep the too overdramatic thoughts for your teenage years!

"You seem to be more exited than I am, I mean, I'm introducing him to you and our parents, if you guys don't like him then what am I going to do? So why are you so exited about it?" Tae asks me in between his laughters and his ice which he was happily able to keep from falling. Instead of answering him I slowly close my eyes and take a deap breath, trying to calm myself down. The cold air runs through my lungs and out of my mouth again but it didn't help. I open my eyes again, snatch the ice out of Taes hand and stuff it inside my mouth.

"Hey, that was mine!" Tae pouts. While rolling my eyes I go over to our freezer, take a new ice out of it, hand it over to my brother who lookes at it as if it was his favorite toy car. I sit down on one of our chairs but no matter what, my legs won't stop shaking showing my excitement.

Okay, what can I do to calm myself, because I need to do something, I can't just sit down and wait. I look around me and 3 apples in a bowl on our kitchen table next to me caught my attention. With my small arms I try to reach the bowl and take the apples out of it. Standing up again I'm looking up to Tae who's face shows a confused gaze, wondering what I'm going to do.

Looking back at that scenario I should have just kept on staying on the cold floor because the next thing that happened is that: I started to juggle the apples. Tae's laugher reached my ear. Not enough, I still think about it, what to do, what to do? I need to concentrate on something more so I can forget the meeting for now. 

The next thing I know is that it seems like the thing I is helping a little bit too good since I even overheard our bell.

Suddenly someone kickes the door to our kitchen open and a person slides in on his knees while playing the guitar that he had hung over his shoulder, pretending to be a rockstar on stage. Even the weird grimaces aren't left out and so are the sounds that come out of his mouth which are something like "dimdidimdimmmmm", imitating the tunes of his guitar. Black messy hair swinging back and forth -as far as it was possible with hair that is reaching his eyes- are the first thing I notice but then he opens his eyes. Deep brown eyes stare right into mine and time seames to freeze until his eyes start to wonder up and down. That was the moment I realize in which position I am.

I am still juggling three apples while standing on one leg and having ice stuffed in my mouth!

This is definitly worse than being cought on the floor rolling around! What was I thinking?! With shocked eyes I look at the boy who just slided through the door and who is still eying me when suddelnly loud laughter comes out of his mouth. I use that moment to free myself out of my shocking state and to place the apples back into the basket. With red cheeks I hide my hands behind my back and stare to the ground, totally embarrassed when a hand appeared in my view. Surprised I look up and meet the eyes of guitar boy. Well that's what I think because he is smiling so brightly at me that his eyes disappear and I can't help it and smile too.

"Hi! I'm Jimin and you are weird, I like you!" All my fears from before disappear and the only thing I am able to do is keep smiling and shake his hands. Overfloating with happiness I barely realize that he grabs behind him to the backpack I didn't even notice before and holds his hand out again, this time with a little object in his hands he is asking:"Do you want a cookie?"

_____________________________

Hello, hello, hello my dear readers and welcome to the world of 'come back to me!'!😎
Okay, no, that was weird, please forget about that!
So hi, welcome to my first ff on this account! I'm really looking forward to tell you guys the story of Miu and Jimin, I hope you'll stick with me till the end \(*^o^*)/
Let's have a great time and don't be afraid to ask or comment something :D
See you in the the next chapter when the  story begins, hope you have a nice day/night (*^-^*)