Find me

Find me

 

A girl's skipping her way to the white hallway so pleasant in her eyes as she goes in to the comfort room and puts up final touches to her make up before meeting the love of her life. She smiles one more time in the mirror before going out. The small girl tries to straighten her skirt and bumped into a man who seem unshaken. She gets her things to the floor as she apologizes to the other

 

"Here" a familiar velvety voice hands her a bracelet from the floor.

 

"I don't think that's mine" but she also doubts that the tan handsome gentleman owns such girly bracelet as her gaze drops down to his huge hand and have the same accessory in his wrist.

 

The tan man's still handing it to her but she have no plans on getting it too and so the huge hand keeps it.

 

"I'll be waiting" his voice sounds like a music to her ear only if his words wasn't creepy at all. She bows one more time and runs away as fast as she can.

 

When she's in a safe distance, she looks back only to see the tan man on the same place staring at her with an unreadable eyes.

-

She's sitting there still feeling that stare looking right into her soul as he felt a grip in both of her shoulders that make her jolt up on her sit.

"I'm sorry, my love." She looked at her comfort as she jumps in for a hug.

 

"Did I scare you that much, I'm sorry" as she feels the effect of his soft words consuming her whole body as she relaxes to his hug.

 

She tugs his soft hands and puts it on her face as she closes her eyes.

 

"You okay now?" 

 

"Always"

 

"Eyyy" She chuckles as she remembers that her boyfriend, Jo Jinho's never a fan of cheesy words but he's a fan of making his girlfriend smile.

 

"Where are we going?" She asks as he started tugging their interwined fingers.

 

"Garden" Jinho answered as a matter of fact.

 

"To?" She teases her boyfriend.

 

"To see flowers" he raises his eye brow.

 

"Flowers that?" 

 

He looks at his girlfriend with an unbelievable stare and Jinho knows she would't stop unless he gives in.

 

"Flowers that as beautiful as you" she smiles widely and swings their hands.

 

--

"They're as beautiful as me right?" She asks with her eyes shining as Jinho smiles at her 

 

"No"  

 

Her smile fades as she stomps her way to the bench and flops there with a sulking face. Jinho sits beside her but she turns her back feeling her tears about to burst anytime.

 

"Hey"

 

"Nope" she turns it down.

 

"Babe" she faced him "Babe?"

 

Jinho eyes widens as she sees her tears shining in her eyes.

 

"Babe.."

 

 

"You never called me babe"

 

"What?"

 

"We call each other my love!" As her tears fall into her eyes and Jinho's tiny hands wiping it away.

 

she closes her eyes feeling that familiar warmth

 

"Because you're more beautiful than any flowers" his voice fills up her senses as the familiar stare flashes in her head feeling it inside as if the owner of those unreadable eyes is just around. She gasps and holds his boyfriend's hand feeling her breathing unstable.

 

"Are you okay?"

 

"Can we go somewhere else?" As she looks around still feeling the same intensity inside her.

 

Jinho looks at him with concern as he nods and squeezes her hand.

 

--

 

He orders her favorite cafe latte and she exchanges it with a sweet smile. She reaches out for his hand and plays with it as he tells her how his vocal trainings went.

 

"I composed another song"

 

"Did you use the piano my love?" She asks because she prefers hearing his boyfriend's sweet voice dancing with piano keys than the technologies nowadays.

"Yes mam" he answered with his usual lip tight smile that makes him extra adorable that still melts her heart after all this years.

He sang her a part of it and she closes her eyes feeling her heart beating so fast. She opens her eyes and sees a familiar set of eyes that made her heart skip a beat and her breathing unstable. The same man in the hallway, with same intesity of stare is sitting across their table as she tugs Jinho's head and pecks him in the lips. Showing it the latter with still an unreadable look, his expression seems to harden as he ends up looking away.

 

He tugs her boyfriend

 

"Let's go home"

 

"Why?"

 

"Please" as questions still refelects in his eyes but she felt his thumb soothing her hand.

 

She wants to go home and be away to this stranger's stare that seems drowning her with so much feeling she can't identify.

 

After 10 minutes of walk, they reached her room as she flops to her sit feeling more relaxed and safe. Her white room that comforts her eyes, she hears her door slams closed signalling Jinho's inside now.

 

Jinho's sitting in the sofa as he taps his lap and asks her to sit in it. They watched a movie together as they cuddled up, trying to keep herself closer to Jinho who can't seem to overpower the coldness in her room. Minutes passed and she can't seem to settle in her boyfriend's hug.

 

"I'll just get something" she taps her boyfriend's arms.

 

For some reasons she feels unsafe again, she felt the familiar stare but it's impossible. She's in her own house and no one can access this except his boyfriend and herself.

 

She looks around and sees an empty place as she only hears the television in the living room. Her brows furrowed and steps backwards and bumped into her dining table. Jinho's things fell on the floor and a paper, as she picks it up and opens it.

 

She covers as she sees a medical record of his boyfriend with a terminal illness. She walks slowly into her living room welcomed by a smiling Jinho in his seat.

 

His eyes travel to the crumpled paper.

 

He didn't shout or breakdown instead he smiles, a peaceful smile the one you imagined the angels were wearing.

 

She felt his hands in her face as she closes her eyes feeling the warmness filling her senses.

 

She felt a pair of lips meeting hers as she lets herself be drowned to the feeling of something inside her breaking. Her head is blank until she felt the other's lips were moving with her.Nostalgia seeps in to her body as the coldness is taken over by the other's warmth. The warmth she's been looking for..

Plump lips so new to her senses like the thousands of memories that comes rushing to her senses. Familiar and unfamiliar at the same time, she felt a hold in her hand, the warm hands that hold hers as they stand up to a place where a familiar name was written in the tomb.

 

"Jo Jinho"

 

She comes back to her senses, her eyes wide as he sees the tan man infront of her.

 

The petite girl looks around and the once comforting white walls are now giving her anxieties and unfamiliarity. This isn't her house, she felt her clothes and sees the gown too big for her frame. Her mind's at daze

 

"My love" and like a magic word, her memories comes rushing in her like waves. Those eyes that looks at her in the hallway were the same eyes that looks at her as if she's the most beautiful flower in the whole world.

 

The warm hands that caress her cheeks were the same hands that wipes her tears countless of times on the process of moving on to her lost with Jinho.

 

The strong grips that keeps her balance right now were the same pair of warm arms that became her home when she thought losing Jinho was her end. The man who created great new memories with him is the same man who bended on his knees and asked for her hand.

 

Her breathing starts to unstabilize as she holds her head as if wanting to remember something. She looks at him desperately as if finding the answer in his eyes but her eyes began to be shaky signalling she'll be having a break down again

 

He steps closer as the tall man cages the smaller into his hug.

 

"Give me 5 seconds my love" as he savors the seconds he asked, closing his eyes feeling her desperate whispers of her troubled mind. Her unstabilized breathing started to sound rough signalling the other to let go now. 

 

He slides her bracelet back again and kisses her one more time.

 

"Hongseok" as her eyes widen and he watches as she break downs in her own thoughts in front of him. Desperate for answers that certain people in this institution could help. 

 

He closes the door feeling the tears falling non stop and looks back through a small window seeing his fiancé lost in her world, to where an accident imprisoned her.

 

"Hongseok don't you get tired?"

 

The other looks up

 

"It's been 4 years since your accident and your fiancé waking up everyday knowing she's still stuck in the time with his dead lover as you watches her from afar is just heart breaking"

 

He still stares at the doctor with an unreadable eyes as he rubs his hand.

 

"I'm just concern to you"

 

His fiancè's been leaving into her own world, where she's stuck's in the timeline of loving Jinho, who passed away. Hongseok will wait for the whole day only to see her crumble down in front of him as she realizes her love for him. His love for her is like the poison in her head, the thought suffocates him as tears starts to gather again.

 

"See you again tomorrow doc"

 

As he bows to the doctor one more time and calls it a day for the love of his life. 

 

Maybe tomorrow