Right This Moment

Right This Moment
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Honey, it was a success.”

“Really? Congratulations sweetheart!”

“It was all thanks to you for never stopping supporting me.”

“Don’t mention it. I’m so happy for you, Jongup.”

“Me too. I’m sorry but I think they called my name. I have to hang up now babe. I love you!”

“I love you more.”

Your eyes get teary as the other end of the line beeps. With tears of joy, of course. He have been telling you how hard he worked on writing his own songs and finally he have enough courage and inspiration to publish the song he wrote in their new album, Noir.

 

He gets to sing the song. Wait for it...

 

Solo.

 

Jongup have a solo soundtrack in their new album.

 

This just made you anticipate more than ever. You can’t deny the fact that he always had few lines in most of B.A.P’s songs all this while. Well, everybody knows how shy Jongup is and not to mention he is also a timid person. But in these past few months, he gained more courage; more attention and unexpectedly he get to sing his own written song as a solo with the help of the crews too.

Jongup promised you that he will let you listen to the song once they finished with the touch ups, hopefully by tonight, even before the publish date. Who cares if it’s cheating, you can get the special attention for having his back since forever.

 

You felt adrenaline rush through your blood as you impatiently wait for his arrival. It’s almost 10 o’clock in the night but he didn’t mind and insisted on coming over to your house. You thought he must be drained from working his off so you fixed simple supper for both of you.

Short enough, the bell rang. You rushed your way to open the front door and almost immediately you threw yourself at him as a welcoming hug. Jongup have to take one step back to balance the both of you and hugged you back once he gained stability.

The hug felt long and none of you wanted to let go.

“Babe..” Jongup started, breaking the silence. You just buried your face deeper into the crook of his neck, embracing the man you love tighter, who worked so hard and he deserved more than a hug. He chuckled, rubbing your back softly.

“I think you might break my ribs,” he joked. Both of you laughed and you finally break the hug with your head hang low. He tried to make eye contact with you but you avoided his glance.

“Is everything okay?” He sounded concerned but you were too shy to show your face to him. He lifted your head up gently by your chin and noticed that your eyes were teary.

“Hey, hey.. What’s wrong? Did I say something wrong?” He immediately felt guilty, thinking you disliked his joke earlier. He cupped your face and wiped away the tears at the corner of your eyes with his thumbs. You grabbed his hands and kissed them gently.

“I’m just.. So proud of you Jongup. Let’s get inside, its cold out here,” you forced yourself to smile, not wanting him to misunderstand your feelings and pulled him inside to the dining room after shutting the door closed. You get easily moved even by small things like seeing how hard your lover worked to get where he is now. A supper is not enough to pay off his sweats but you will think of something better because the night is getting late.

“Should we eat first?” You managed to open a conversation after pulling yourself together. You placed the dishes back on the table after you warmed them up in the microwave.

“Gosh! How did you know I was starving?!” He exclaimed and rushed to wash his hands and take a seat next to you on the dining table. You smiled and pinched his cheek softly on his cuteness and both of you then proceeded on devouring the foods. You talked about the small things during the supper to update each other because he had been so busy that you didn’t have much time together, not even to text or talk on the phone.

“Where are your parents?” He shot the first question while munching on his food.

“They’re asleep upstairs. How was your song?” Your question made him choke on his food. Jongup was too excited and can’t wait to tell you everything about it. Your eyes widened and handed him a glass of water to help him swallow the food a bit. He coughed lightly before forcing himself to speak again while some food still remained in his mouth. You giggled and pat on his back lightly to help him ease his coughing.

“I can’t vet till h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter