Be her

Wreak havoc
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SEPTEMBER

 

 

 

“Hey Nana, can I buy you a coffee?”

“Nana, will you check this new Japanese restaurant with me?”

“Nana, will you go to see the concert with me? I have two tickets”

“So, Nana, what are your interests?”

“Holy , check that !”

“? Have you seen her face?”

“, face, legs – she’s a full package”

“I heard she’s blowing some teacher”

“No wonder, face is all she has. I don’t believe there is a single thing under that blonde head of hers”

“Nana, are you a model? Because you look like one”

“Nana, are you an idol trainee? Because you look like one”

“Nana, do you have a boyfriend?”

 

Nana, Nana, Nana, Nana, Nana, Nana…

 

Im “Nana” Jinah could only sigh as she entered the main hall.

“So it’s true?” her vision was blocked by some laughing sophomore schoolgirl “You’re banging Mr. Kim?”

Nana smirked while taking a can of cola from the student’s hands.

“I’m so thirsty” with one move Nana opened it fully and spilled the whole soda on the girl’s head “Or actually I’m not”

With that she flashed a charming smile towards her and her friends and took the way out, completely ignoring their threatening screams.  

“You’re dead you freshman , you hear me? You’re done Nana!”

 

Nana-this, Nana-that…

 

Just few days ago she started attending St. John’s International High School of Seoul, the school where every student was supposed to focus on individual schedule. To get in was not easy – apparently every upcoming pupil needed to take an entrance test and the result of 90% was the absolute minimum. Unless you were already skilled enough to get in without that exam – there were some kids in the sports class, the music class and so on, plus some universal masterminds and prodigies.

But Nana was not one of them.

There were some rumors about her telling that she was a trainee in some idol-making company. But they were false – like most of the stuff people were talking about her. And the funny part was that they were talking a lot.

Still, some of the things they were gossiping about were true – yes, Nana knew how to cure a massive hangover after a night of drinking, she knew how to roll a joint and she was not a .

Back to people talking - she did not mind or was bothered by it. She simply got used to it.

Nana was on her way to the locker when she felt someone grabbing her buttock. She stopped and gritted her teeth, slowly turning around.

There was Woo “Zico” Jiho, a boxing classes freshman, grinning like a maniac.

“Good morning princess, you look lovely today” he stated while his sidekick and her classmate, Kim Himchan, only laughed.

“And you look ty, like every day” with that she stepped on his foot with her heel. Hard.

“Holy !” Zico cried in pain and started to jump around “You idiot! You want to drill a hole in my leg or what?”

“Next time I’ll drill a hole in your ing head” she growled in response and left, leaving the other two in pure confusion and some kind of admiration.

Additionally, the rest of the students who saw everything went silent and cleared her a path. Funny, they did not look like reacting before.

Bloody idiots.

“Yah, why you went so hard on Zico?” Nana’s head popped up from her locker upon seeing her friend, Lee Chaerin, with crossed arms “I saw him hanging around with You-Know-Who…”

“Oh, that” Nana grinned and took her books out, preparing herself for upcoming biology lesson “

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter