Another boring day...

My Love For You.....?!

"Ringgg!Ringgg!" Your alarm clock woke you up from your beauty sleep."Urghh! Another boring day in school studying and hearing all the stupid screaming from those crazy fans!" You said while thinking that you might go crazy one day cause of all the screaming and shouting in your school and CLASS from crazy fangirls. ~In School~ "OMG!!! L.JOE OPPA!!!" "RICKY OPPA!!!" "C.A.P OPPA!!!" (Diffrent shouting of names from fans.) "Urghh!! They are just boys! I don't understand why fans go seriously crazy over them?! Can they stop pushing? ><" You told Jiyeon,your best friend. "Jieun,You don't understand them. They can dance well,sing well,rap well,they are cute and handsome..." Before Jiyeon could continue about them you cut her. "Alright alright." You cut her,feeling annoyed by the fangirls. "B-bring!B-bring!" "Time to go to class!!"You quickly use lessons as excuses before jiyeon could continue. ~After a few hours of lessons,at lunch.~ "*YAWN* FINALLY IS LUNCH TIME!! I'M SICK OF LISTENING TO THAT OLD TEACHER!!" You and Jiyeon said at the same time. "Come on,let's grab our lunch." Jiyeon said. "Jiyeon can you find any places to seat?" Jiyeon shook her head."It's all because the fangirls crowding!!" You shouted."Jieun,i think i found a seat." She said with joy. She was squezing you through the fans and there you saw a empty seat but it was right beside Teen Top's table."Who cares? I don't even like them so there won't be any offence sitting beside them right?"You whishper to Jiyeon as there was a slience while you guys sit beside their table. "Woah! They dare to sit beside the kingkas's table?"Changjo told the rest. "She's kinda cute.*Looking at you*"L.joe thought. "Hey bro! What are you looking at?" C.A.P asked L.joe. "Nothing. When will these girls stoppibg stalking us?" L.joe told C.A.P trying to change the topic. "Nothing? I guess you are looking at one of the girls beside us.*smirking* OMG... That girl is damn pretty! *Looking at Jiyeon*" C.A.P thought. Sorry for the stupid chapter one.

 

Hope you guys like it. I'm not that good at writing stories so please understand. ^^  Will Jiyeon that her bias,C.A.P find her pretty?  Will C.A.P make friends with Jiyeon? Will you start liking L.joe if he tells you that you are cute?

<3 Please comment~ THANKS! ^^