Jealousy.

Jealousy.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

He is annoyed. Youngjae is greatly annoyed. He's sitting on the edge of his bed browsing through his phone. Suddenly he stops scrolling. His face clearly shows that he's no longer annoyed. Now he's pissed off. Slamming his phone on the bed he stands and walks to the bathroom. "I need to cool down."

 

"I'm back!" Daehyun walks into their bedroom. "Jae? Baby?" Just then he hears the sounds of water from the bathroom. "Oh." Daehyun smiles and just then he sees Youngjae's phone on the bed. Daehyun picks it up as he wants to place it on the table. But then he sees what's on the screen. 'DaeUp is sailing!' "Oh boy..." Daehyun feels uneasy. They might be group mates but its true he's been close to Jongup these days. Daehyun places Youngjae's phone back on the bed. "What should I do." Daehyun sits on the bed feeling helpless.

 

"Oh hey." Youngjae's voice woke Daehyun up from his thoughts. "Hey.." Daehyun smiles softly as he's arranging words of explanations in his head. "How's work?" Youngjae smiles brightly at him. 'Eh? He's not mad? Then I guess its fine.' Daehyun stands up and reaches for a towel. "Work was fine. How's your day?" He gently wipes Youngjae's head. "My day was great." Daehyun chuckles.

 

Suddenly Youngjae's phone rings. He grabs his phone and pauses for a second at the name of the caller before answering it. "Hello! Oh yeah hey. Huh? Later? Y-yeah I'm free. 5? Okay. See you later then. Bye." "Who is that?" Daehyun asks as soon as Youngjae finishes the call. "Jin." Youngjae answers nonchalantly. Daehyun raises his brow, "Jin from BTS?" "Yeah, him. I have to dress up. We're meeting at 5." Youngjae rushes to his wardrobe and choose a casual look for the meeting. Meanwhile Daehyun is dumbfounded. He knows Jin wants to be close with Youngjae but he never knew Jin will approaches Youngjae boldly. Not only Jin there are other idols who are interested in Youngjae. Daehyun feels uncomfortable in his stomach. Is this a payback? What does Jin wants from Youngjae.

 

"Dae! Hey!" Daehyun startles as Youngjae waves his hand in front of him. Clearing his throats Daehyun asks Youngjae almost begging, "Can..can you not go?" Youngjae blinks and smiles, "Don't worry I'll be home before 9. Besides, I won't be alone with Jin. There are others too." Although he's reluctant to let Youngjae go, Daehyun just nods. Youngjae kisses Daehyun and walks out as he bids goodbye.

 

Daehyun is still awake. Its 10.15pm and Youngjae is still not home. He tries to call him but every time the voicemail lady greets him. "This won't do." Daehyun grabs his leather jacket and a mask. Just when he steps out a notification pops up on his phone. He looks at his screen and he couldn't believe his eyes. '[BREAKING] BTS' Jin and BAP Youngjae spotted on a cosy date with another two ladies believed to be celebrities?' "What is this?" Daehyun's hand trembles from shock and despair. "D-daehyun.." Daehyun turns to the left there Youngjae is standing, starin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter