Block

Unknowns

Unknown: *sent picture*

 

You: What the...?!

 

You: Who are you?!

 

Unknown: Whoa, easy there. *inserted wink emoji*

 

Unknown: Some random girl who wants some fun time with random people

 

Unknown: *inserted a lot of wink emoji*

 

-You blocked unknown-

 

Author POV

 

Sunny’s eyes squinted and went to her gallery on her phone while talking to the girl that need her help yesterday, “She blocked me tho, I told you so” she told.

 

Tiffany pouted and stares at her own phone, a sigh escaped from . “What if she knows that I’m Tiffany Hwang from Girls’ generation? How will she react to it?”

 

“Wait Tiffany, are you interest to her?” Sunny put her phone away, raised her eyebrows and looked at the girl who sit beside her.

 

Tiffany unlocked her phone and went to her inbox, then she showed the picture of you to her friend. “Now, tell me that you’re not interest with ______”

 

Sunny’s face shows that she’s satisfied with it and she nodded a little, “I must admit that I’m interested, the way she texts you seems she is nice person. Besides, she also told you her name and send you pictures of her” she explained.

 

Tiffany stayed silent, “I see Tiffany..” she faced to Sunny who has smirk on her face while her face seems to questioning what Sunny said, “I see why you so interest this person”

 

A half hour ago..

 

A loud knocked in front of the small girl’s door makes her to stirred up on her bed and groaned, she made her way to the door and slightly open it that only shows her sleepy eyes. “What do you want Tiff?”

 

Tiffany just pushed the girl and made the girl dropped her on the floor and mad, “Yah! Hwang Miyoung!” she outbrusted. Tiffany who seems clueless then giggled while sit on the edge of her friend’s bed, “Hehe, sorry”

 

“Have you texted her?” that was the first thing that she wanted to asked.

 

Sunny shook her head and sat beside her friend, “I was too busy yesterday, my cat is sick and I took Sogeum to vet”

 

Then silence filled the room, Tiffany broke it after she glanced at her friend. "Text her now!" She urge.

 

"How?!"

 

"Just send random nudes! I want to know if she is not a random person who is "

 

"What?! Whose nudes?"

 

"Oh my god, Sunny. Just take it from sites" the eyesmile girl nudged her arm.

 

Sunny's mouth opened ajar after her friend said something, "like you never watch a "

 

"YAH TIFFANY HWANG!"

 

Meanwhile you..

 

You sighed as you looked at your phone, she gave another last seen. 'Is she mad?' 'Is she an antis?' You thought.

 

But then quickly went to look the numbers again and you saw another familiar number from the unknown person who texted you just now.

 

"Ms. ____. The organizer has arrived in the meeting room" your secretary cut your thoughts, and you nodded to her as you closed your phone.

 


 

This fanfic was supposed to be short and simple bcs i dont want to rush things out bcs i got other fanfics to update..so yeah hope u enjoy.

Thx for the upvote c':

You got tea? I got teyeon..

Wait it is offensive to u? XD don't be, i was joking.