We Finally Meet Again

Moon Lovers, Scarlet Heart: Ryeo - Alternate ending

Ha Jin standing in front of Gwang-Jong’s portrait, crying ‘Sorry... Sorry... I’m really sorry that I left you alone.’ She crouch down to the ground, her tears pouring out from her eyes. The side of her left eyes sees a blue polkadot napkin, she ignores it ‘I’m ok.’ He then uses the napkin to wipe her tears ‘No, I think you do need it. Here.’ Ha Jin slowly grabs the napkin, she looks up, her eyes widen, she then hugs him tightly ‘Wang So, I miss you. I can finally see you again.’ The man gasped, he stutters ‘Excuse me, do I know you?’ Ha Jin let goes of him ‘Don’t you remember me? Haesoo?’ He shook his head ‘Haesoo? I'm sorry…’ She swallowed her breath, she sighs heavily ‘I’m sorry, you reminded me of somebody…’ The man smiles ‘Well, you can keep the napkin, bye’ He turns around and walks off, he mumbles ‘If we’re not from the same worlds, I’ll find you, my Soo.’ He sighs ‘ Why am I always mumbling this phrase? Who’s Soo?’

Ha Jin wipes her tears; watches him as he goes.
‘That’s right.
If I had not met him, I would not yearn for him.
If I had not know him, I would not think much of him.
If we had not been together, I would not have to disappear.
If I did not treasure him so much, I would not have so many memories with him.
If I did not love him, we would not need to throw each other away.
If we we had not been face-to-face, we would never have been together’

Ha Jin leaves the gallery and met up with her friend at the cafe. Her friend suddenly gasped ‘O-MO!’ Ha Jin smiled awkwardly ‘What’s wrong?’ Her friend points ‘Look, isn’t the CEO’s son good looking? He’s better than what the rumours has said.’  Ha Ji laughs ‘Who's son? What rumours?’ Her friend points ‘Look over there.’ Ha Jin grabs her friend's wrist, she stutters ‘What did you say just now? The C...E…O’s son?’ Her friend nods her head ‘ Don’t you know? He’s our CEO’s 4th son, I heard he’s coming back to work at the company. He’s called Lee Joon Gi’

Ha Jin, drinking her coffee; stares at him as he walks into his car. Just before he enters, he noticed Ha Jin sitting in the cafe, he smiles at her, she blinked, she looked away from him, he steps into his car. Ha Jin smiled to herself ‘I can love you freely now.’  Her friend asked ‘Love who? Your terrible ex?’ Ha Jin laughs and shook her head.

______

PLEASE DON'T SUBCRIBLE

IM THANKFUL THAT YOU GUYS ARE INERESTED BUT I JUST WON'T CONTINUE THIS FANFIC

I JUST DON'T HAVE TIME TO WRITE FANFIC