My kookieaa....

My Tae hyung

i know hardly anyone is  interested in this fic.but still i am wrecked by this taekook each day and i cant help to so a sequel of taetae reacting to it.

if u like this is fanfic pls share ur views...and pls dont be a silent reader..*crying*.just kidding and thanks to 15 subcribers.



My kookiekookie...

yay kookie u have really grown ...such wise words from ur mouth ...i cant believe this .I feel like a really proud brother now u have grown a lot from the time i first saw u.The quiet and shy kookie who doesnt speak much and is very hardworking.At first i though u are an introvert kid hard to crack kind.The passion u had in ur eyes and and the day pd nim asked u to show ur dance and vocal ...all hyung were so impressed by u and i am no exception.But i saw some kind of fear and sadness in ur face.So i waited outside the studio to talk to u  when all other hyungs went into the car to reach dorm.When i greeted u i saw some hesitation and awkwardness in ur character .and u know i like challenges.So i thought of opening  u a bit but wow look at u know golden maknae ..i deserve a pat for that know.

kookie i am may be childish and annoying hyung and most of the time annoying members.But i just want u all to smile and forget all the hardship.Thats why i usually dont cry ...not bcoz i dont care about u all..but bcoz i dont wanna see the members sad ...but halmoni death shook me really ...thats wen i realized what a loss can be ...now the more i think about loosing ...the more i fear about my future..

                                things we loose has a way back coming to us...if not always the way we expect it to be...

But know i am relieved cause my kookie has promised to side by my side whatever it takes huh....still i cant believe u wrote that...kookieaa .Hyung always remembers u .I love ur sullen face when u are in the verge of loosing  in ps5 games and the victorius smile u give when i give up and u win it.i love u when u fight for the shirt i wore purposely knowing that u hate sharing just to annoy u.i love when u always say that i am second handsome member during broadcast .i love when u always come to sleep with me when u had a mood off.

kookie ah ..i love u as a  best friend and as hyung...u are my favorite donsaeng .but dont be a brat to jiminie..accept hid love too...keke.Ur one one to our group and to me .u though u seem to be all grown and y*which u are* and everyone adores u for that but that innocent shy fetus kookie is still will always be my favorite .

love u kookieaa..

ur hyung tae hyung.