Bromance In Paris

Bromance in Paris

 

The Parisian beauty of the city doubles down as the night grows deeper, the tiled floors of the park reflecting the blazing lights of the nightlights themselves, emblazing like wild beacons as they touch the dark skies with their golden fingertips, the once blue horizons turned into the amber-red shade of twilight then rolled the evening curtains out; nighttime came and now the artistic view of a painting-like Paris stands before the siblings. The Eiffel Tower, its four-pillar feet standing proud and tall, its peak reaching through the clouds and the beam above it, illuminating brightly as it circles around the city like a watchful eye along with the sparkling, dazzling, twinkling starlight along its metal body, dancing in the evening darkness and showing off into the cold-starlight night, the elegant lady-Moon smiling its crescent form upon earth.

The park below the famous metal tower, where tourists and local French-citizens chose to mingle and coexist in their own private-public life seemed to care less of the silent snow falling softly upon their heads, the pretty frosts swaying in the winds…

Jonghyun chuckled softly as a tiny white snowflake landed on his flushed nose, melting its cool ice to liquid as it trails down his skin and trickles its small drop to the tiny opening of the red scarf s around the younger male’s neck; Kibum, pulled close to Jonghyun as his arms are wrapped around the younger’s fur-covered waist, keeping him warm from the winter-chill. Kibum jolted and shivered when the cold water kissed his freezing skin, the droplet managing to fall directly to the small opening left by his scarf.

 

“Aish!” Kibum jumped from Jonghyun’s hold and quickly reached for the cold-kissed patch of skin on his nape, rubbing it with his warm palm. The glasses resting on his nose shuffling a bit on his pink-dusted face.

 

“Hey- hey- hey- what is it?” The older asked innocently, though the mischievous grin and the raised brow proved otherwise as he closes to wrap his arms around Kibum again.

 

“Hyung! A snowflake landed on my freaking neck!”

 

Jonghyun just shook his head and his frozen lips, chapped and cold beneath the touch of his warm tongue. Seeing his younger brother like that amuses Jonghyun in a level where his heart skips a beat and flutter like a little boy seeing his crush walking along the streets- this is Kibum after all, his younger brother and-

 

“Hyung~” Kibum called as he tugs on Jonghyun’s sleeve. “-Hyung, it’s freaking c-cold!”

 

“Stop whining, come on… let hyung see”

 

Jonghyun quickly took his younger brother back into his arms, pulling him for a very warm hug as his hands brushed the sides of Kibum’s biceps, rough leather gloves groping against fur-coat. Kibum stuffed his face between the nook of his older brother’s neck and shoulder, burying his cold face for some longing warmth he’s been craving for a while now as they stroll along the beauty of Paris, in its early winter paradise.

Kibum released a puff of white smoke as he gasped when a warm palm suddenly found its way on his neck, slipping its enormous size of rough pads in his scarf to rest against his nape, holding him down from anything and lower to Jonghyun’s strong shoulder. He can feel the burning sensation of the warmth on his almost-iced skin. Sooner than expected, Kibum felt a finger on his chin, tilting his face up to meet his older brother’s daring look, glazed eyes staring directly to Kibum. Kibum exactly knows where that familiar dark stare his older brother holds will lead him to and he blushed profusely and so he buried his face back to Jonghyun, this time, to the older’s strong chest.

 

“Hyung, don’t look at me like that!” Kibum whined.

 

“Like what?” the older male chuckled, holding Kibum by the arms.

 

Kibum lifted his head, looking at his older brother and in one swift movement, Jonghyun leaned in and captured Kibum’s lips with his own, surprising the younger. The warmth of embarrassment burned Kibum’s already flushed face and he quickly pulled away, his kissed lip between his teeth as he bashfully stares at Jonghyun, the older, still clinging on him, chuckled in victory.

 

“Hyung, you shouldn’t have done that…” Kibum muttered as he nuzzles his face back against Jonghyun’s chest, his arms wrapping around the older’s waist.

“…people might know.”

 

“Know what?”

 

“-That you’re my bro-brother~”

 

The words that escaped Kibum’s lips came out as a whisper, hiding the truth as much as possible, but the older paid no mind, only kissing his younger brother again, this time, longer and deeper than before. Kibum was first hesitant of the older’s advancements but soon melded down into the kiss, closing his eyes as he lets Jonghyun, parting his lips and granting the older passage into his wet caverns, their tongues dancing inside their connected mouths and Kibum gave a silent moan…

 

“No one knows-” Jonghyun chuckled and pecked Kibum’s flushed cheek “-and no one cares.”

 

Kibum only bit his lower lip and eyed Jonghyun, still skeptical of the assuring words his older brother said.

“But-”

 

“Hey~ I love you, Kibum. Isn’t that enough?” Jonghyun smiled.

 

“Yeah, I guess so. We’re in Paris anyway…” Kibum muttered as he returned the smile.

 

Jonghyun smiled sweetly and bumped his forehead against his younger brother’s, leaning in and just basking in the faint warmth the two of them are emitting beneath the winter cold of France. The older closed his eyes; he can feel Kibum’s puffs of air tickling his face.

 

“I love you, Kibum”

 

“I love you too, Jonghyun-hyung”

 

*****

 

[] For Jeremy, a close friend of mine and a big fan of my writing too... <3 <3 enjoy ;)