Chapter one

A letter from me to you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 "Okay, now class let's get to work!"

She said as I stare at my paper, mind drifting to somewhere else. How long has it been now really. A year? But why does it feel like it has only been a day? I smiled bitterly as she reached for her pen. Contemplating on whether I should continue it or just make a new thing.

Dear KJW. I paused for a moment, starring longingly at the three letters sketched on the paper. Memories suddenly floods my mind of a certain someone's smile. 

That gentle smile that warms up my heart. That smile that makes me hear music. That smile that lit up the butterflies in my stomach. That single smile that completed my day before. Before. 

"Kim Jisoo get a hold of yourself! Focus! " I told myself as i shake my head. I hate how I turn into a teenager when I think about him. 

My efforts to distract myself was put into waste when my mind drifted to that certain person again.

Do you still remember me? I doubt you could with that rusty brain of yours.

When realization hits you that you've forgotten my name again. You will always direct that smile to me. Because I know that you know you can get away with almost anything with that smile of yours. How dare you use that to manipulate me. 

I can still remember that day when someone gave you a bunch of rubber rings and I literally pestered you to give me one. Your pissed face was a treasure that I still kept from today. Boy you looked so ugly with it!

That ring. That ring that had those three words I have yearned for you to tell me.

It must've been just a piece of rubber for you but I cherrished that thing so dearly because I wished that it worth something.

Remember when we both got late during practice so we just stayed in the rooftop to pass time? It happened so often that we got scolded by our instructor! Good old times wasn't it?

I have struggled to keep up with those video game of yours and those basketball teams you've been blabbering about but my efforts to memorize them all paid off when I saw the glitter in your eyes when I told you some cheats I got from Chanwoo.

You were so excited that you've unconsciously held my hand while telling how you plan to beat that one kid in another class in the game warcraft. Your hand was so warm that I can't stop the warmness to spread through my face. I bet you were so focused with your stories that you didn't even bother to notice it. 

How I wish those moments lasted forever but the thing is nothing lasts forever.

Remeber that time when we have to do a dance routine for our evaluation? We were paired up together right? It's just a shame that the instructor ended up resigning even before the start of the lessons.

We were told to fall in line and so I did. I got startled when the instructor suddenly dragged me to your way. My heart started beating erratically. The both of us were looking at each other's eyes. I was silently praying for this to be true how I badly wished it was true. I was so nervous during that time but then you suddenly smiled and held out your hand for me to take I did everything in my might to stop that big grin in my face.

Sadly, fate wasn't on my side and that thing happened. I was so disappointed. I should've expected that coming right? It was indeed too good to be true.

Have you forgotten about that time when you saw me cleaning the practice room and you thought it was our group's turn to clean but I end up telling you that I was punnished by our new instructor for forgetting a dance routine? You were embarrassed weren't you? You've got the mop anyway so you ended up helping me through it. I've got to say I owe you one.

I felt so useless that time. Everyone else were getting praises aside from me. I felt so lonely while looking at my reflection on the mirror. But then you came with that smile of yours.

I told you that I should be the one cleaning not you because I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter