final (1/2)

love me, not.

"good morning baby, you awake?" 

jongsuk buried his head further into woobin's chest and shook his head. woobin moved one hand up to his head, while keeping the other still securely wrapped around the younger's waist. "jongsuk, we need to go, our managers are coming to pick us up soon"

jongsuk simply ignored woobin's words, and only held on tighter to the fabric of woobin's sweater. "i don't want to, it's been forever since i woke up in your arms"

pecking the younger lightly on his forehead, woobin carried him up and brought him to the bathroom, wanting him to wash up quickly. upon placing jongsuk onto the floor, he sighed. it was true, with drama filmings and various modelling shoots to attend, the two were always busy, and hardly got any time together. even if they were in their shared apartment, it would be in the wee hours of the morning, each too tired to do anything else other than sleeping. "i know, but our schedules have cleared up a little right? we'll be spending more time together don't worry"

jongsuk turned his body to hug woobin, and the elder unknowingly wrapped his arms around his lover's waist. "you're such a cutie baby, you know?"

"YA!!"

---

jongsuk couldn't help but smile to himself. woobin's birthday was coming soon, and he had so many ideas! the previous years they were all too caught up in their workload, so this was in fact the first in a very long time that he would have at least 3 days to sufficiently prepare. he could only imagine woobin's happy smiles and laughter that day. well, seeing woobin happy would make anything in the world worth it. 

so here was the plan. on that very day, he would pretend to be rushing for a shoot, and seemingly forget woobin's birthday. he had already confirmed with their managers (many, many times) that woobin had interviews schedules in the afternoon, but would be free at night. he had also made arrangements with woobin's close friends to turn down any invitations that woobin might send out that day, just to make sure that he would be returning home straight after. he wanted to cook a meal for his love, something that he had never done before, ever. there was just one problem though - he was afraid that woobin might be upset, thinking that jongsuk really forgotten about him.

now was time for step 1: recruiting some help! he barely ever cooked, and the only meal that he was confidently of was ramen noodles... so he decided to call minho, their childhood friend. "yo minho, are you available tomorrow? i need some help!" among all their friends, minho was one of the beter cooks they knew, who was also familiar with woobin's tastes. "great, you just need to come! see you tommorow!"

just at that moment, the sounds of keys jingling was heard. "he's back, i'll be hanging up now" jongsuk quickly ended the call and rushed over to the door to welcome his boyfriend back home with a big hug like always.

"missed you" he didn't want to seem clingly, but it was true, and wanted to express his affection more since woobin was turning a year older the next day.

woobin reached up to hold the younger's face in his hands, kissing him gently. "missed you too. who were you talking to on the phone?"

this was the start. jongsuk had to think fast, or else woobin would suspect something. "just confirming things with my manager, nothing much. go take a shower, we can watch a movie afterwards"

woobin could only smile, hinting that he did not doubt a single word that jongsuk had said. that was a good sign. hand in hand, woobin dragged jongsuk into the bedroom to get his clothes. "rather than a movie, how about you take a shower with me?"

"stop it you. go shower then let's watch the newest drama!"

"whatever you say..." woobin gave jongsuk a wink, before gathering his clothes and a towel in a neat pile. "by the way, what do you have on tomorrow"

"err i have a full day shoot! sorry, i forgot to mention this to you earlier."

woobin gave a slight frown, but was quick to correct his facial expression. did jongsuk really forget that it was his birthday? "oh... never mind. i'll take a quick shower and be out really quickly~"

seeing woobin step into the shower, jongsuk let out a deep breath that he didn't even know he was holding in. he felt a little bad now. it was going to be very difficult facing woobin until the surprise was complete.

---

"ya, how much salt do i add?"

it was absolutely chaos in the kitchen, with minho and jongsuk rushing around cutting boards and boiling pots in preparation of woobin's birthday dinner. this was going far from planned. there was just so much more to do, but so little time left. "just a little! and when you are done come over and help me with this"

"okay wait a little while..." BAM

both turned around at the same time, and crashed onto the floor. the duo ended up in a really awkward position on the floor, with minho lying on top of jongsuk. getting up, minho hovered over his friend's body, and stared hard at jongsuk.

he hated to admit it, but minho actually had feelings for jongsuk, even before woobin started liking him more than just a friend. blame it on the lack of courage maybe, or that jongsuk already had a huge crush on woobin from the start, so minho had never made his feelings known to anyone. he forced himself to smile and congratulate the two when they told him about their relationship 2 years ago, and could only pray that he got over his feelings quickly. but until now, he was still feeling the same way. jongsuk was simply the perfect, most beautiful person he has ever seen.

there and then, he lost all self control he had been keeping for the past 2 years. he reached out a hand to touch jongsuk's face softly, and started leaning down slowly... slowly... 

the main door suddenly opened. and it was woobin. he could only stare in utter shock at the scene unfolding before him, presence unknown to both minho and jongsuk...

---

what happens next? stay tuned (: