Just a Little

Just A Little Love
"Hey youuuuu!" Hyelin exclaims, not really caring much of the looks shot at by LE herself. Hyelin was in her usual moods, mischiefly scanning the room, attempting to brighten the air. Junghwa herself, wasn't exactly in the playful mood. She sits up and storms out of the room, refusing to give a second glance back.

Hyelin gawks over where Junghwa make her exit, then went back to LE. "Is there something I said?"

"Its Ahn Heeyeon. Banana Republic and JYJ announced her and Jusoo are dating." She replies, taking another slurp at her pork noodle lunch.

"Jusoo? Since when there was a Jusoo in JYJ?"

"You know, Xia."

Hyelin let's out a long "ohhhhhhh!" Before going in a thought. "I thought Junghwa and Hani were dating."

"That's what Junghwa thought. Except Hani thought other things. There were a of of rumors going on, but this just confirms it all." LE shrugs. "In all honestly, Hani doesn't seem like the noodle type."

"Noodle type? What the hell does noodle type mean?"

LE facepalms herself, then walks out of the room.

"Wait, was it something I said?" Hyelin tilts her head in a confused, yet adorable state, before staring at the left over pork noodle. Her face brightens up as she grabs the bowl, eating the rest of her unnie's lunch.

×××

The short Asian woman sat down on her unnie's bed, her short brunette hair, moving around with every shake of her head. "Oh, unnie, its just so weird without Junghwa  and her brightening personality. Its like the house has gotten at least one hundred times more dull!"

The older woman put a pair of hoop earrings in her ear, getting ready for the upcoming drive away from the suburbs to Seoul for their concert. She sits besides her and sigh. "It is pretty weird without Junghwa smiling, isn't it?" The two grabs their bags, walking shoulder to shoulder together outside, meeting up with LE and Junghwa themselves.

"Where's Hani unnie?" Hyelin naively asks, tilting her head slightly. Junghwa scoffs at this, then turns towards Hyelin.

"You know the rose, probably riding with Xia there for the paparazzi." She replies, the hops on the limo.

Not daring to take the conversation any further, Hyelin sits in between LE and Solji, frowning. She missed talking to her fellow maknae. Despite of her growing relationship with Solji and tight friendship with LE, Junghwa is the charisma that ties the groups together. She's the dancer, the sub rapper, singer and maknae of their group EXID. She didn't want her upset. She needed to make her and Hani on good terms.

Throughout the car ride, her and LE were strangely quiet, while Hyelin and Solji engaged themselves in an innocent conversation, her head rested on Solji's shoulder. Soon, the four engages in a conversation, the three drinking up on Junghwa's long awaited smiling face, she even laughing at some points, as if forgetting where the four were traveling to.

The south Korean pop stars slowly wine down, happy faces plastered on them. Arriving there, a long line of fans of LEGGOs, ONCEs, EXO-L's, 4Nia's, Baby's, and much more fan groups screams at the limo, happily awaiting each kop group. The four hops out of the car. Some of the fans were slightly confused of Hani's location, nevertheless.

They walk down the red carpet. Hyelin gleefully gives others high fives and even a few autographs, while the other three politely smiles and waves. After their own limo, drove a more lovelier one. Out came JYJ's group and the missing EXID girl, Hani.

As they get out of their car, she kisses Junsoo's cheek and scurries towards her own group, a huge smile plastered around her face. It soon died down as she noticed all of her fellow members confused, angry, or frowning faces. "Wha?"

Hyelin smiles politely at her unnie, while LE and Junghwa continue walking, the youngest beauty walking even faster than before. A few photographers snaps pictures, intoxicated by the obvious tension of the group. Solji sighs and pulls the two younger members after LE and Junghwa.

"So, what's up?" Hani asks, attempting to ease the tension.

"Our maknae is upset." Hyelin replies, and enters the building, the warm air hitting their faces from the cool winds. She holds the door for her unnies. She stares in front of her, Junghwa wiping her cheeks whilst LE comforts her.


Hani looks up, frowning. She then walks quicker up towards the duo, placing a comforting hand upon Junghwa's shoulder. She gives LE a look, as if telling her its okay. LE gives a final glance towards Hani, then walks towards Solji and Hyelin, who walks a few feet behind them.

"She better not give her a hard time." LE states, crossing her arms.

Hyelin looks up at Solji, then smiles, for which she smiles back. Her unnie has fallen for Junghwa.

×××

As they walk backstage, Hani leaves, for she is one of the hosts for the KBS New Year Concert and award ceremony. Junghwa looks at her as she walks away, a sad smile on her face, her eyes still glossy. She wipes then off, then let's out a breath. Perhaps it was better like this. Hani was always happy when she was around Xia. Surely she was happy. Happier than she can be with her herself.

And if the rose was happy, surely she can be, too.

Right?

She dresses out of her clothes and into the costume for the show. She hears a knock on her dressing room door. "Come in!" She says.

LE opens the door, already in her costume. She sits on her couch, giving her a slight smile. "You okay, Jerry?" She asks,

"Sure, Tom. I'm fine now." She rolls her eyes. After SHOWTIME Season 5, the fans and SHOWTIME itself nicknamed the two "Tom and Jerry" from their funny relationship and quick antics.

She holds out her arms, for which Junghwa happily embraces. She always enjoyed LE's hugs. They were warm , always heating her up even in her most coldest moments. She rests her head on LE's shoulder, smiling slightly. "Thank you, Game-dol nim.."


"Way to ruin a good moment." LE thinks to herself, flicking her across her forehead. Junghwa squeals, playfully smacking her shoulder. "Meanie!"


LE rolls her eyes, then pulls away from Junghwa, walking out of the room.


"Game-dol nim!" She shouts, running right after her, giving her a big bear hug. "I love you, Game-dol nimmm~!" LE laughs and rolls her eyes.


"I love you, too, JungJung." If only Junghwa knew how much she meant those words.
 
Recycle bin(47)
Empty