002

Bloody Lily

      I feel the sun light hitting my face waking me up from my sleep . I toss and turn on the bed before opening my eyes . I look around trying to gain my vision to be shock after remembering where I am . I look at the time on my phone . *It's 10am . Are the other's awake?* I walk to the bathroom to wash my face . I look at the mirror *What will happen to me now? I better get myself ready . I have to fight for my life* I was about to get out of the bathroom when I hear a knock on my door . "Who is it?" I ask walking to the door " Good morning Anna . It's Suho" I smile hearing that name . *At lease I can say I feel a little safe with Suho* I open the door to see a smiling face . "Good morning to you too Suho" I give him the best smile that I can give to him at that time . "The other is already waiting for you at the living room ." I nod my head understanding what he is saying . I got out of the room at close the door . *Here goes nothing* Suho walk infront of me to show me where the living room is .




     When I was walking down the stairs , I saw a group of 11 boys looking at me quietly walking to them . Suho ask me to sit on a chair that was facing the others . After Suho taken his sit that everyone stop looking at me and give their attention to Suho . "Okay everyone . This is Anna , I want everyone of you to be nice to her . Including you Tao" Suho point at a panda like boy that pout when say that . "Anna , let me introduces all my member to you . This is Kris leader of the group , Luhan , Xiumin , Chen , Lay , Kai , Chanyeol , Baekhyun , D.O , Sehun and Tao our maknae . You know who I am , I'm also the leader of this group" I was shock when Suho said he was the leader of the group . *I can't believe an angel is the leader of this group . What group are they anyway?* As if Suho was reading my mind " You must be wondering what group we are " I just nod my head not trusting my voice to speak . "We are a group of killer , We kill if someone pay us to kill someone else , we kill if someone mess with us . We are know as Bloody Lily " I nod my head until I snap out of my thought "BLOODY LILY??!" I said to loud that shock most of them . I clear my throat and nod my head *Why the hell did you say that too loud ? Idiot you ! But Bloody Lily? I can't believe they are THE BLOODY LILY ! I was imagen they look at a pycso or something* "As you know we bought you here because you saw us and know who we are now . So there is no escaping . You either get kill or..." Before the guy name Tao done talking Suho hit his head to shut him up . I understand what they are trying to put .*To keep their secret they must kill any witness*



   "Please don't listen to Tao . We are not going to kill you" I look at Suho weirdly thinking that there must be other option other then killing me . "This guy here Lay say to us that you have something in you that he can't just pinpoint " I look at the guy that Suho is pointing and nod my head telling Suho to continue . " Because we are curiuse on what secret lay whin your soul . We are keeping you here with us until we find what it is . But that does not mean you can walking around outside like you use too . You be living with use and working with us" "...working?" I look at Suho for an answer "Like we need to someone to draw attention from a man that were you come in" I nod my head in understanding "So, do you agree with the job" Should I agree? This is the only way to stay alive . But I have to live and work for them . But I'm also curious on to what that Suho said . That I have something in my soul . Think Anna!* I inhale deeply and look at all of them . "If I agree that mean I can't go to school or work . Also I can't visit my parent?" I said looking at all of them . "For school we will let you go but with one of our member following you . For work you have to quit . Visiting your parent? We will think about that . Do remember even if you try to conntect anyone the polis or a friend tell them about us , we won't hold back in killing you " Kris said without a change of emotion . *He is really scary *  I nod my head looking away from the scary guy .



    
    "Here is the contract for you to sign . You can read the contract first and understanding it . We don't want any mistake happening " the scary looking guy hand me the contract . I took the contract from him and start reading it . After reading everything , I hold into the pen *Here is the beginning of hell* I sign my name in the contract and hand it to Suho . "It's official , Welcome to the family" Suho give me that angel smile of his *How I wish I can return that smile but I just can't* "Right . You will go back to your house to pick things that need like cloths and stuff . Lay will be taking you there " Suho pat my back and walking away with the other . The guy name Lay sit quietly on the sofa . "Let go then?" he nod his head and walk to the front door . When we were outside I saw the car that was park outside .*Damn they are rich* We walk to one of the car and get in .