The One With The Ugly Sweater

Seoul Boys Aren't My Type
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HIME POV

'Flight to Seoul, please take your baggage at Lane M.' the speaker spoke at the airport, I took out one of my earphones and smiled, I spread my arms and breathe the air. I remembered the memories of the last time I was here. Hello, Seoul. My phone buzzed and I took out my phone and slide the 'accept call' button, hearing the voice of my cousin Lee MinHyuk. 'Yah! Where are you?!' I yelled. I could sense that he was surprised by my loud voice and dropped the phone, flustering as well. 'Mianhaeyo, Noona, Where-' 'Wait for me at M.' I said and hung up. I went towards M and surprisingly, he was already there, panting. I smacked his head, grinning. 'MinMin!' I squealed, hugging him. 'Wow! You have so many tattoos, MinMIn!' I said, admiring his arm tattoos. MinHyuk blushed, "Noona. Stop calling me MinMin.' I knew that he was embarrassed so I decided to embarrass him more. I pinched his cheeks, 'It doesn't make you any less manly, Hyukie.'

'ANother nickname.' he rolled his eyes.

I giggled and proceed to pick up my luggage. We went out from the airport. "Where's your car?' I asked. "There. Check it out.' he said and I followed him and there, I saw his sport car. 'How did you even managed to buy this?' I said, looking at the car with awe. "you know what I am, noona.' he said. I hugged him and kissed his cheek, "uri appa won't find out about your job, MinMin.' I consolled him. 

'Okay. but if he does, its your fault, Hime.'

'Why is it my fault?!' I complained.

'You're the one who was "Appa! I want to live with MinMin"' he said, imitating me. I punched his arm making him cry in pain. 'Yah! Lee MinHyuk, do you want me to beat you up once again?' I threatened. 'Aniyo, Noona. Mianhae.' 

We went into the car and MinMin started the engine and drove out of the airport parking and to the road. I looked at the view before my eyes started to drop. SLowly all I could see was darkness. 

 

MINHYUK POV

​I looked at my left and saw that noona was sleeping. My phone rang. I checked the caller and it was Zelo. "Yoboseyo?"

"Yah! MinHyuk Hyung. Where are you?!" he shouted. I raised the phone further than me due to his loud voice and heard a vo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter