// label v.

Think Like A Man ȯ The Lucky 7 of Label V ȯ APPLY OPEN

think like a man
5
staff
staff
the only ones who know

hwang mijung.

label founder & president

fc : kim youngkwang.
alias(es) : president hwang, leader hwang, sir.
27 years old.

Though Mijung had plans of Label V since he was 18, the company was officially founded in July of 2013 with only three staff members, including himself. A business degree, an internship at YG Entertainment, and 9 years of business proposals and highly structured planning under his belt led to Label V being taken in as an independent label by LOEN Entertainment in November of 2013. After finances and resources were given by LOEN, Mijung built up a small building (well, small for an entertainment company) with one recording studio, one gym, one practice room, three offices, and a locker and shower room. He hired only two more staff in January of 2014 and took on seven female trainees in May of 2014. Though he can be rather humorless sometimes and he's very oblivious to anything that doesn't concern him, Mijung can spot potential from miles away. And once he has hope for something, he won't stop until he sees it to succession.

jamie jung.
co-ceo, lyricist, composer

fc : kim minseok.
alias(es) : baby face ceo, baby oppa, baby hyung.
25 years old.

Originally in the lineup for SM Entertainment's SHINee, Jamie purposely hurt his leg to get out of debuting and to get out of the unlawfully long trainee contract the company had him in. He wanted to study and make music, and that's what he proceeded to do after receiving his freedom. Meeting a sanguine Mijung when he was 19, Jamie was inspired by the older man. It wasn't long before Jamie became loyal to him as a friend and as a partner, making a deal to become a part of Mijung's team when Label V was officially formed. True to his promise, Jamie was right by Mijung's side in 2013 while completing his last year of music studies in university. With 5 years of studies and an impressive portfolio of music, he ensured Mijung that he wouldn't let him down.

park ahji.
co-ceo, vocal coach, lyricist.

fc : park sodam.
alias(es) : fairy ceo, fairy unnie, fairy noona.
25 years old.

Originally in the lineup for YG Entertainment's 2NE1, Ahji was dropped from the lineup when managers and company leaders didn't think she fit the look that they were going for. She was offered training for a solo debut, but Mijung took the chance to encourage her to do what she wanted to do instead. Singing, she loved. Performing? Not so much. Dancing around in constricting clothing with a microphone taped to her cheek was never something that she was exactly thrilled about. And so, she took Mijung's advice and furthered her vocal lessons. When she was 21, she was offered a solo debut once again by YG, yet she agreed to become a vocal coach instead since the prospect of debut still scared her. The job was kept only for a year before Mijung offered her a position at his newly founded company in 2013, which she happily accepted in the hopes that he wouldn't push her to debut.

shin kongyul.
co-manager, coordinator, stylist.

fc : seo kangjoon.
alias(es) : manager shin, kong kong, princess kong.
23 years old.

Hired in January 2014, not much is known about Kongyul's background. It's rumored amongst the LUCK CHILL that he was a woman in his past life because of his aversion to anything messy, his keen eye for anything beautiful, and his 'pretty eyes'. An ace in fashion and style, he has promised Mijung to always keep the group looking their best.

song haemi.
manager, choreographer, coordinator.

fc : go joonhee.
alias(es) : manager song, meanie manager, queen hae.
28 years old.

With a beautiful face, the body of a goddess, and a no-nonsense attitude, Haemi is someone everyone in the company fears even just a little. She is intense when it comes to making sure everything goes perfectly, and she has zero tolerance for foolery. That's probably why it was such a shock when she suggested LUCK promote as males. Her care for the company is obvious, but because she rarely smiles or even says much more than she has to, people are usually tiptoeing around her.

#all are available as love interests #bonus points if they're somewhere in your app 
01
album
LUCK discography.
disbanded

First Mini Album : Good Luck!

1. Good Luck
2. 잠깐만 (Hold Up)
3. 궁금한걸요 (Curious)
4. Good Luck Instrumental
5. Good Luck Remix

#summer concept #debut gone wrong #rip luck
01
album
#upcoming debut #boy group #fun concept