The Fan Meet

Bodyguard

He walked to the mirror, smiled and made a peace sign by his eyes, which were squeezed so small he could barely see himself. Next he smirked at his reflection, with full knowledge of the reaction that the fans would have and he chuckled. In the mirror he watched someone walk into the room.

 

“Yah Eric!!” He turned and frowned at him, he was late and it was almost time for the fan meet to start. “You were supposed to be here 30 minutes ago. I was worried you weren’t coming.”

 

“Yah yourself, Special Stupid, I told you I was coming. Had to finish up something at the office.” He had on a black suit with an orange tie and pocket square and his hair was styled perfectly. He glared at Minwoo and his eyebrow went up. “That’s what your wearing?” Minwoo wore ripped jeans, a black and blue flannel shirt with the top three buttons undone and a beat up pair of brown boots. His hair hung messily in his eyes and looked like he’d just woken up.

 

Minwoo did a little spin and laughed. “What? This isn’t nice enough?”

 

 Eric smirked at him. “Well for starters, your hair looks like hell and the girls are gonna faint when they see that much of your chest. Maybe even try to steal you off the platform.” He reached his hand out to fix his hair and it was promptly smacked away by Minwoo, who laughed.

 

“For your information, it took the stylist an hour to get me ready so don’t touch the hair. And as for some SHCJ trying to steal me, you’re supposed to be my bodyguard so you better keep me safe.” Minwoo smirked and walked past Eric and went to stand by the door. “Let’s get this show on the road, Bodyguard Mun.”

Eric shook his head and went to go out the door first. “Keep it up, shorty and I’ll gladly let one of them snatch you and run away.”

 

They walked out of the room set up as a dressing room and in the area of the mall where table was waiting on a platform. There was a massive crowd of screaming fans waiting and as Minwoo stepped on the platform he smiled and waved at them, their response was deafening. He sat in the chair and Eric took his place just to Minwoo’s left and arranged his face into a cheerfully passive smile.

 

One by one the fans went past the table and he signed their copies of the Off the Record concert DVD. Eric smiled politely at each one, sometimes shaking hands with an excited fan. Occasionally he handed Minwoo an iced coffee, which Minwoo sipped at.

 

After 2 hours of this, the fan meet was finally over. The area was empty and Minwoo’s hurt from sitting. Eric lead the way back to the temporary dressing room and shut the door after Minwoo was inside and turned swiftly and pressed Minwoo against the door with his body and held him there. His height allowed him to look down into Minwoo’s eyes, as well as down the front of the flannel shirt he wore.

“Yah pabo! What are you doing?” Minwoo tried to push him away but Eric just smirked at him.

 

“I’m your bodyguard, aren’t I? I am guarding your”, he paused and ran his hand down the front of Minwoo’s shirt, all the way down his happy trail. “body.” He whispered into Minwoo’s ear.

 

“Well why don’t you guard it later?” Minwoo shivered and pushed him away hard. “We are having dinner with the guys soon and they will wonder where we got to if we are late.”

 

Eric smirked and ruffled his hair, messing up all the stylists hard work. Then he ran out the door laughing.

 

Minwoo chased him as he shouted at him, “YAH ERIC!! YOU’RE GONNA WISH YOU HAD A BODYGUARD WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON YOU!!!” He was smiling as he said it.