Fin

A very good boy

 

“I totally aced that test, so easy” Sehun said as he smirked at his friend as they go out the hallway to the field where soccer practice would happen.

His friend Yixing just rolled his eyes.

“And did you see how that girl that sat in front of me turned stiff when I accidentally touched her?” Sehun said as he smiled at Yixing and sent a wink to that girl that they came across looking at him.

“Everyone wants a piece of this, how usual” He said as they successfully arrived at the field making Yixing sigh in joy that he could leave Sehun and his sassy behind.

Sehun quickly went up to the coach being the team captain.

“Hey coach” He said as he dropped his gym bag by the bleacher. His coach nodded at him and continued writing down on his play board.

Sehun doesn’t need the rest room to change. Heck, if he could he would have stripped down to his undies in front of everyone if not for the fact that he did it once and got him in trouble for violating school law.

So now he just slipped off his top – now topless – showing anyone and everyone that comes to the field and those by the bleachers and those by the school gates who could see him from there – his milky white abs.

He heard squeal not too far and that earned a tug of a smirk again on his lips.

“They so want me coach” He said to him as he now pulled down his pants, but he’s already wearing his practice shorts hence it’s not the scandalous but it still made some girls faint on their spot.

That’s Oh Sehun, the over confident dude who’s smug af until Jung Soojung enters the scene.

He was too busy talking to his teammates about an upcoming party that he missed to see the school chic make her way to the soccer field.

“I’m going! Dude, you should go too! Booze, chicks, and lots of dancing! You don’t want to miss that” Chanyeol said to Yixing when the said guy’s hesitant on attending the party that would be held a day after tomorrow.

“I’ll try” Yixing said and Sehun draped his arm over his friend’s shoulder.

 “And lots of , dude, trust me” He said.

“? Oh Sehun, really?” a voice said behind the three friends.

Sehun’s eye widened and quickly turned to see Jung Soojung looking at him.

“Really?” The girl asked again when the guy turned stone and gasping for air like a fish as he just stared at the beautiful lady in front of him.

“I, uhhm” Sehun turned to Chanyeol for help, but the friend just shrugged his shoulders and continued talking with Yixing waiting for the coach to start practice.

Sehun turned back to Soojung – Soojung with her eyebrow’s raised.

“Cat got your tongue, cap?” She said, smirked and walked pass him to go across their part of the field where the cheerleading squad’s having their training. Not before purposely brushing her on his arm, making the poor team captain gasp more for air, his hand flying to his burning arm.

“ Sehun, get a grip, it” He mumbled before running to their team when their coach whistled for start of practice.


 

 

It was physically and mentally exhausting practicing soccer in the field with the cheerleading squad feet away from them – from Oh Sehun actually. He can’t get his whole head in the game, not after Soojung’s little stunt.

“What the fdging hell is wrong with you Oh Sehun?! Get a grip on the ball, and I’m not talking about that on the grass but that one clipped between your thighs you ! And Jung Soojung stop throwing intimidating looks at my kid here please, spare his for a second”

Because honestly, Jung Soojung was busy ogling at that bouncing entity between his legs that she almost fall from their pyramid.

But that statement from the coach just made Sehun redder than red and Soojung smugger than smug.

Soon after the soccer team’s training finished as well as the cheer leading squad.

Having their houses on the same street it’s not a surprise Sehun and Soojung are side by side by the bus stop waiting for their bus. But Sehun was thankful his teammate – Minseok – rides the same bus as him, so the dude was on his other side and they are conversing saving him from embarrassing himself more in Soojung’s presence.

“That girl is totally checking you out” Minseok mumbled when a girl from an all-girl school nearby went to stand behind them. He did a fleeting look to see if the girl deserves his attention and hell broke loose when she saw an angel behind him.

He smiled at her.

“Hi” He said, not even finding it creepy for her part that a stranger – which is him – is talking to the girl. Being good looking sure does the trick because the girl replied back with a smile.

“Hello” The girl said, and Sehun did not waste time moving to her side.

“You go to that all-girl school?” He asked as he pointed at her uniform. The girl nodded.

“And you’re from that co-ed school” She said. Sehun nodded and laughed, his eyes not leaving her thus not being able to see a girl staring at him.

“Well well well, if this isn’t Oh Sehun flirting” Soojung said, not caring if Sehun or the girl or Minseok or maybe anyone heard her.

Sehun’s eyes rounded and hastily turned to Soojung as if realizing just now that she’s within radar.

“What a nice sight, keep going, I’ll keep watching” She smirked.

But Sehun was already frozen on his spot, turning quickly to the girl who was now looking as confused as ever.

“Is she your girlfriend?” The girl asked.

Soojung chuckled or was that a choke and quickly shook her head “Nah, no, so no need to mind me, go on with the talk Oh Sehun, let me hear what you can say”

But Sehun was already pale from whatever reason it is and Minseok was on the side suppressing his smile, because laughing at your friend being taunted by a girl is not right and downright rude, so he was just  quietly laughing his of in his mind.

Lucky for Sehun, the bus arrived making Soojung’s attention – as well as the other students present – turn their attention from the cowering boy to the bus. Soojung boarded the bus mindlessly, her skirt lifting up with the wind but she never cared anyways, it’s just Oh Sehun looking, and she turned to see him looking at her , red in the face, and smirked when she thought right.

She sat by the back and witnessed Sehun and the girl sit beside each other with Minseok on the seat after the aisle.

It seems that Oh Sehun was not done flirting.


 

The next day Sehun can’t stop his mouth from blabbering about the hot girl from the all- girl’s school nearby.

“She’s so hot and she clearly wants this” Sehun said as he pointed at himself. Yixing groaned and just shoved a mouthful of rice just so he would not comment on anything Sehun was saying.

“Right, Minseok?” Sehun shouted to the table next to them. Minseok and his friends turned to Sehun and not hearing what they were talking about Minseok just nodded.

“Right?” Sehun asked again when he realized the guy won’t supply to his comments about the girl – Joohyun being the name – and her beauty.

“Yes, he totally ogled at her ” Miseok said thinking that they were talking about Soojung’s skirt going up, because Sehun always does that, he always talk about trivial things like that.

Sehun’s eyebrows furrowed at that “What?”

“Soojung’s , you ogled last night, you stopped going up the bus when you saw it?” Minseok said as if reminding Sehun what he did when the incident happened.

Sehun shook his head and turned back to his friends who were all smirking at him. But that’s not the shocking part, it’s Soojung, standing from her seat and walking to their table.

“I heard my name, spill Oh Sehun” Soojung said as she lowered herself to his face, her blouse riding low, the curves of her s up close and personal to Sehun’s sight.

“Eyes up here Oh” Soojung said when Sehun turned silent watching her flesh.

Sehun quickly looked up at her, he gulped and his eyes unwillingly drifted back to her .

“OH. SEHUN” She firmly said and she held his chin to turn his face to her.

“Spill” She said, and like most days Sehun crumbled down like an obedient dog and replied.

“I ogled at your last night and now I’m ogling at your . You’re so beautiful”

Sehun quickly shut his mouth, his eyes rounding and turning his back to her.

Soojung smirked seeing Sehun in a mess.

She turned his face to her again.

“Remember to never flirt in front of me next time, Oh, okay?”

Sehun mindlessly nodded.

“Good boy” She mumbled before leaning down to give him a quick smooch.

“Very good boy” she mumbled at his lips and smirked.

She strut her way back to her table but not before looking at the embarrassed Sehun with his head now shoved on his crossed arms.


 

 The next time Sehun, Soojung, and Minseok were on the bus stop, Soojung was clinging on his arms, purposely pushing her beast up his arm.

Sehun fidgeting on his toes as they wait for the bus. Counting sheep as to suppress hidden desires right in front of everyone in the bus stop.

Minseok was on the side again suppressing his laughter because you don’t laugh at a friend who was dominated by his girlfriend, no you don’t do that.

Few minutes later the girl from the all-girl school nearby – Joohyun – came and happily waved at Sehun.

“Hi Sehun!” She exclaimed and abruptly noticed Soojung practically hanging on his arm, her face on his neck knowing god knows what when Sehun turned to her – red.

“Hi Joohyun” Sehun squeaked and Minseok covered a chuckle with a cough, because what the fck happened to Sehun, his pitches turned too high.

“Uhmm, the last time you said-“ Joohyun stated her eyes not leaving how Soojung was gripping on Sehun’s arms

“I was kidding the other day, sorry, we were in fight so basically I was not her girlfriend, but we’re okay now, I’m his girlfriend, Jung Soojung” Soojung stretched a hand to Joohyun, the girl blinked but got the hand and shook it.

“It’s weird, I know, trust me, they are a weird couple but they’re very addicted to each other” Minseok mumbled to Joohyun when she stumbled next to him in a trance.

“I love you Oh” They heard Soojung mumbled. They turned to see Soojung smiling up at Sehun with the guy fidgeting with his hands.

Sehun nodded as he looked down. Soojung frowned

“You don’t love me?” She asked, more of demanded.

Sehun’s head quickly shot up “I do, I love you” He said in a heartbeat.

Soojung’s frown deepen.

“Do you? Say it louder”

“I love you” He said louder than before.

The girlfriend’s brows furrowed further “The girls across the street ogling at you can’t hear it, louder Oh”

Clearing his throat Sehun shouted “I love you Jung Soojung”

Soojung’s frown turned to a grin and she hopped on her toes to peck Sehun on the lips

“Good boy”

She pecked him again “Very good boy”

“We’ll go to the party tonight together right?” She asked Sehun and Sehun nodded.

Soojung beamed and ed her face to his neck again.

Joohyun who witnessed everything turned to Minseok with a confused look.

Minseok shrugged “I told you they’re weird”

 

-FIN-


A/N

So if you haven’t realized hahaha Soojung and Sehun are in a relationship very much in love with each other, they were in the middle of the fight when it started and Sehun acted very boastful because he is just when no Jung Soojung is within radar.

And yeah, they fought because girls crowd over Sehun and Soojung doesn’t like that.

This is a drabble obviously hahaha

(11-9-2016)