First Day

The Man in His Eyes

I thought going to school such a boring thing to do. But I got it wrong.

 

"This school is awesome! I can do what ever I want!" i shout with my full strength. I'm here in the rooftop eating by myself. Because today I want to celebrate my first day in my new school alone. So i refuse the offer of my new classmates.

 

"Who the hell are you?" I stop in my monologue when a man stand up in my side scratching his eyebrow. He looks so cool while doing that. His eyes and lips are so perfect. The heck, I'm a man so I don't know how to describe him in good way. But all I know is he's handsome. Damn my heartbeat what the heck? Jimin are you gay?

 

"Hi! I'm Jimin." I stand up and offer my hands and waitig for him to accept it.

 

"Transferee? Psssh" smirk cross his face and ignore my offer of shakehands. I felt sad and disappointed at the same time. He face his back to me and walk through the door. And before shutting the door close he said "Know your place here kid. For now, I will let you pass"

 

The heck was that? He just gave me some death threat? But I really don't care about that coz I'm not scared. All I care about is the abnormality of my heartbeat.

 

This is not right. For peter's sake I'm a man.