eight ; flustered

i hearteu you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Tae, what do you think of Jungkook ? " 

Taehyung peered at the question. That was one weird question, because why would Jimin asked anything about Jungkook. And why was he calling Jungkook by his first name ? As much as Taehyung remembered, Jimin has always been refering to the other as Jeon or that Jeon kid.

" Why are you suddenly asking me that ? " He asked back. Jimin who was playing with his phone lightly threw his phone on the bed and moved to sit at the end of Taehyung's bed. The latter was writing some essay for his microeconomic subject, sitting on the study table's chair. With Taehyung facing his back, Jimin slowly massaged his friend's shoulder. Taehyung could felt his bone muscles relaxed a bit at the touch.

" Just because. I mean, he has been flirting with you this past few days. So I want to know what do you think about him ? Like, have you ever considered accepting him in your life or - "

" Park Jimbles. What are you talking about ? Oh my god. " Taehyung scowled as he turned to look at his friend's face. Jimin just showed him his smile.

" Come on, Tae. Tell me ~~~ " 

" Tell you what ?! " Taehyung's face was flushed with crimson color. Why did he felt shy out of nowhere. He turned back to the table, but was once again distracted by Jimin's chubby fingers tickling his neck. 

" Jiminnieee noooo " He whined in frustration.

" So, you really dont like him ? " Jimin asked for conformation. Taehyung nodded his head furiously.

" Yes, I absolutely dont like him at all. He's annoying. " Taehyung's signature pout appeared.

" Alright, alright. Now, continue with your work. I'll be on my bed. " 

" Yahh Park Jimin, why dont you continue massaging me ? " 

Jimin threw his pillow at the latter. " I am not your servant, babe. " He mocked with a sheepish smile.

Later, the pillow was thrown right to his face by a crimson red Taehyung.

 

Taehyung headed to the cafe with a frown on his face. That shortie park jimbles. He was kind of pissed off with Jimin right now. They had a morning class, again , today. After the class was dismissed, Taehyung asked Jimin to wait for him a moment, because he wanted to ask something to their lecturer regarding their assignment. Jimin just nodded and told Taehyung that he would wait for him outside of the class, which Taehyung replied with a nod too. About ten minutes after that, Taehyung bidded a goodbye and thanks to the lecturer for explaining things to him before making his way out of the class. Just to be met with an empty hallway. Jimin was nowhere to be found. Then he felt a vibration on his pocket and took out his phone. A text from Jimin appeared on the screen.

Tae, I'm waiting for u at the cafe. I hv to discuss something with my friends. Get here fast :p

And thats how Taehyung found himself walking alone towards the cafe. He was wondering who was the friends that Jimin was talking about. He blew his fringe that was getting into his eyes as he pushed the cafe's door. He was greeted by the baristas and he smiled back, as a friendly gesture. He squinted, looking for the sight of Jimin in the cafe. Taehyung let out a breath of relieved as he saw Jimin waving his hand from the table next to the window. He could see there were three more people with his friend, but he was not able to identify who they were. Nonetheless, he still made his way to where Jimin was waiting.

But he stopped his step as he slowly realised who was Jimin sitting with.

No way ....... He looked at Jimin in disbelief. But that dumb friend of him just flashed a stupid smile and gestured for Taehyung to quickly join them on the table. Taehyung felt like his legs were tied with chain as he reluctantly nearing the table. He could just left the cafe and let Jimin stay with the others, but he was not born rude. He thought that maybe he should say hi before leaving.

" Tae, c'mere. " Chipped Jimin happily when Taehyung finally stood beside him. He literally pushed the latter on the empty chair beside him, that was also next to Jungkook's. Taehyung who was still feeling dreamy, j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter