Flight log: Turbulence

Secret feeling
Please log in to read the full chapter

                Chapter 3

 

When the sunset fell they decided to go home. Mark, Jackson and Bambam went to one way, Yugyeom and Jinyoung on the other, putting Youngjae and Jaebum together. They walked in an awkward silence almost all the way. “Well… You were a B-boy?” “Y-yes, I always love it and when I had the opportunity well… I joined an academy before I have to go away…” The joyful expression in Jaebum’s face changed to a one sad. Youngjae sensed it and he put his arm around Jaebum’s shoulders. The action took a back Jaebum, he tensed up at first, but immediately succumbed at the sensation of comfort in Youngjae’s arms.”Don’t care about whatever happened to you, we were here to help you whatever you need, besides dancing of course” A smile full of comforting things appeared in the younger’s face, making the older smile too. ’I will see this smile all my life and don’t be tired of it’ the two thought at the same time. They also didn’t noticed how close their faces were, only centimetres between them, staring deep in the other’s eyes full of tension and desire. Their cheeks were full red and their heartbeats full speed. They only separated when a voice of a girl was heard.

 

“Youngjae-oppa, how are you?” The girl has blonde hair, blue eyes, cheeks a

Please log in to read the full chapter