7 Good Looking Individuals

Falling For My Roommate

 

After class you and Jihye decided to go out and get some ice cream. It was Friday afternoon and the official start to the weekend.

You got your classic cookies ‘n’ cream while Jihye ordered mint chocolate chip.

“Have you told Jinho you live with boys yet?” You asked Jihye. She looked down at her ice cream as she shook her head.

“No...”

“Do you plan to?”

“I can’t keep it from him forever, can I...?” She cocked her head to the side. “Can I?!”

You lowered your eyelids at her. “No, Jihye. He’s gonna find out one way or another, and he’ll flip out.”

She sighed with a nod. “I know.”

“You shouldn’t want to hide things from your boyfriend, Jihye.” You tried dropping her a subtle hint, hoping she would catch it.

“You know how he is, Chi.”

“I do.” You agreed. “But it’s not right; it’s not a healthy relationship.”

Jihye sighed. *Are we going to have to have this conversation again?* “I love him, ~~~~~.”

“I know you do.” *But does he love you?*  “I’m just looking out for you.”

“I know, but I’m a big girl hun.” She put ice cream on the tip of your nose with a smile. “I know what I’m doing.”

You put on a smile for her, although you weren’t reassured at all. You wiped your nose and scowled at her. “Aigoo, Jihye.”

 


 

Laughing at a clever joke Jihye made, the two of you walked into the house only to be greeted by 5 additional individuals along with Woohyun and L.

You and Jihye stood shocked. “Oh... Hello.” Jihye said with a smile while taking off her shoes. You ped your boots and put them to the side before bowing.

“Jihye, ~~~~~, these are our friends. I think they can introduce themselves.” Woohyun said looking towards the boys.

“I’m Sunggyu.” One of them said with a cute eye smile.

Another one waved with a wide smile. “Dongwoo here.”

“Hoya.” His presence was calm and collected.

“Sungyeol.” He waved happily from L’s side.

Last but not least, the youngest looking one introduced himself. “And I’m Sungjong!”

You were amazed by their presence. 7 extremely good looking individuals sitting in your living room.

“Lee Jihye.” Jihye introduced herself with a bright smile and bow.

“I’m Park ~~~~~.”

“Ah, you’re ~~~~~?!” The one named Sungyeol looked to you with bright eyes.

L quickly snapped his head to Sungyeol and gave him his signature glare. Sungyeol immediately quieted down. “Oh, hehe, nice to meet you...”

You smiled although confused. *How does he know me?*

The boys invited you to sit down with them and as much as you tried to escape it and go upstairs, they insisted on you staying. You took the empty seat beside Sungyeol.

Jihye met eyes with Woohyun. He scooted over and patted the seat next to him. She accepted the offer by sitting down.

The boys snickered a bit at the two and Jihye looked around confused. Woohyun rolled his eyes.

Sungjong finally spoke up. “Woohyun hyung likes you a lot, Jihye.”

By the end of his sentence, Sungjong had a pillow flying to him. Jihye looked up at Woohyun to find a stern look on his face.

“He’s always talking about you, how pretty you are, how smart you are...” Dongwoo continued, “But he says you’re playing hard to get.”

Even your eyes widened in surprise. You knew Woohyun liked Jihye but you didn’t know he talked about her so much. You laughed softly. *Woohyun’s player image is going down the drain...*

Jihye looked up at Woohyun but he avoided her eye contact.

“I’ve also heard a lot about you, ~~~~~-ssi.” You felt Sungyeol casually wrap his arm around your shoulder and lean back coolly. You pinched your eyebrows together and looked at him. *Is he... hitting on me?*

He looked back down at you and wiggled his eyebrows.  “Can I get your num—OW!” Sungyeol jumped before rubbing his thigh.

L acted as if he didn’t do anything although he was the one to pinch Sungyeol’s thigh. “Aish... no need to hurt me.” He mumbled underneath his breath and removed his arm from around you. L smirked.

You scratched your head and stood up. “Do you guys want to stay for dinner? I’m making some bulgogi.”

“Bulgogi!” The boys cheered excitedly and you took it as a yes and headed towards the kitchen with a laugh.

“Your crush even cooks?” Sungyeol said casually to L.

“She’s not my crush.”

“The girl you admire.” Hoya spoke up. L began smiling softly.

Woohyun coughed loudly and shifted his eyes towards Jihye letting them know that she was still there, hearing everything they were saying and would most likely tell you.

L’s eyes widened momentarily before punching Sungyeol for speaking so carelessly. “OW!” He jumped again. “I’m moving, I can’t sit beside this violent person.” He exclaimed, moving to the opposite couch and sticking his tongue out.

“Aigoo choding.” 

But it was too late, Jihye heard everything clearly.

 


 

A/N

I'm not feeling well today so this is all I could put together. More of Infinite in the next chapter. I promise it'll be longer! Please continue to comment and subscribe! <3