Epilogue: 10 years later

Way Back Home
Please log in to read the full chapter

10 years later

 

Seunghoon sleepily lays down on Jinwoo’s lap in the middle of their garden, feeling the spring breeze on his skin and Jinwoo’s fingers running through his hair. The garden was surrounded by a variety of flowers and plants, full of color and life. It was beautiful.

His nap is disturbed by his son screaming that he is taking Charlie out for a walk by the beach.

 

It was an unfortunate event 9 years ago, the mother of their adopted child died after giving birth to him and he was abandoned by the father in the town’s hospital. Doctor Nam knew that he and Jinwoo were going to adopt a child, so he called them when they couldn't find the father of the child. Jinwoo and Seunghoon immediately knew that the child was special the moment they laid their eyes on him.

The child’s soul was Seungyoon in its previous life.

 

 

“Seungyoon, the last time you took Charlie out for a walk alone, you got pulled by Charlie into the ocean, and it made you sick for a week,” Jinwoo says.

“But Daddy, Mino is coming with me so I won’t be alone.” Seungyoon says.

“Who?” Seunghoon asks even though he completely knew who Mino was and Mino's relationship with his son in the future. Seungyoon’s and Mino’s souls are already bonded.

“He's our new neighbor’s son,” Seungyoon replies, taking Charlie's leash off and Charlie runs towards Seunghoon, squishing him.

“Gah. Charlie, get off!” Seungho

Please log in to read the full chapter