Chapter 1

Fight for our Story and Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for the accidental update just now, now happy reading all! Hope you will enjoy it :)

 

 

8 of November 2016, 9:57AM

Chang Joo: Listen Ji Hyo, I need to tell you something important. Meet me at the usual place, 7PM (9:57AM)

Ji Hyo: Ok Chang Joo oppa (9:58AM)

‘Chang Joo oppa, are you going to propose to me?’ Ji Hyo thought as her lips curved upwards. She felt a rush of excitement and mumbled continuously to herself, “Oppa is going to propose to me, yes!”

Ji Hyo opened her wardrobe and ponderedpg which dress she would look best in for the night. ‘Hmmm -’ the alarm on her phone interrupted, screaming 10AM.

Ji Hyo took her bag and skipped to the bus stop, humming her favorite tune.

She stood at the bus stop with a broad smile. ‘This is the best day of my life!’ she thought.

She hurriedly took out her phone to message her best friend, Hyo Min.

Ji Hyo: Hyo Min, Chang Joo oopa said that he has something important to tell me. Do you think he is going to propose to me? (10:17AM)

Hyo Min: Unnie, men are hard to guess... (10:19AM)

Ji Hyo: Hyo Min ah, what is it? (10:20AM)

She could sense something was wrong.

Hyo Min: Unnie, I I...I’m sorry unnie, but what if it isn’t a proposal?(10:23AM)

Ji Hyo: What... (10:24AM)

What do you mean..? (10:24AM)

Nevermind Hyo Min... (10:26AM)

 She looked out of the window and saw the cafe. It was time to alight.

"Thank you," she thanked happily the bus driver and got off. However, it didn't last, her smile v

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter