Meet Taemin

Notice me?!

 Alright HEYYY~ Thank you for 9 Subscribers i really appreciate it very much! TT Okay this may have took longer than it was supposed to but I do have a life and since it's break I might as well have all the time in the world to actually work on this story. This may have been short but as i said, the meeting POvs will be slightly shorter but I will indeed have a SNEEK PEAK~~ like a trailer but not really a trailer so yea ENJOY~ and thank you again!


Kai's POV~

Meet Taemin, full name, Lee Taemin. He has looked the same throughtout all the years i've been friends with him. I don't know where I would be without meeting him honestly. He's an absolute angel and for him to go and say " I'll try my best next time to give a better performance" is just absolute BS! I mean we've all seen him perform he's like the absolute king of Kpop! almost like Micheal Jackson~ the group he's in is SHINee which i absolutely love~~! Btw as well as the ships, i mean 2min! GOSH that is like the ultimate ship for me and jongkey! OH MY why they're already married in my book! But anyways back to SHINee they're like perfection added onto perfection! They're basically the king(s) of kpop~~~ I'm a shawol myself so I can state that ^o^ enough with the fanboying. He also has a girlfriend for about 3 years now her name is Naeun, she's an absolute sweetheart and as i may add she's in the group A-Pink! I stan that group as well~ they make the cutest couple they even went to the same high school! Two angels together~ kekeke~ I'm currently dating Krystal it's been about a year now and so far everythings been great I'm actually going to say that I really just might love her.. she's been nothing but good to me and i've been returning that favor to her as well ^^ I may also add that Taemin is just a breath of fresh air I mean have you seen him?! Everytime i talk to him he's always so comforting and the way he talks is so smooth~ But... to a serious moment now, I- I don- don't really kno-... sighs ... I sometimes, whenever i look at him my heart feels some sort of way almost like butterflies??? Sighs just forget it he'll never feel that way anyways... 

but I can't seem to get him off my mind..

 


ALLLLLRIGHT! LOL HEYY my beautiful biggie macs~ I have arisen from the unknown~~ Hope you enjoyed Till then>>> Next chapter: Occuring feelings?! Photoshoot?!

Taemin~ Ahhhh~ Today's photoshoot day aishhhh~ I swear why me out of ALLLLLL the poeple in SM they chose me to literally be a third wheel with who i may ask? FREAKING KAI AND KRYSTAL THAT'S WHO! I mean i would love to see Kai but hell with the third wheel! Sighs.... I guess i should go on with my life...

Kai~ OOOOH! PHOTOSHOOT! WITH TAEMIN AND MY.... GIRLFRIEND?! OH NO! TT help me jesus~

 

- Alrightie there's a sneek peak for ya~ hope you enjoy this as well as my little dose of taekai ;)