—fin.

kiss you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Frustration. Annoyance. Irritation. These are Donghyuck's feelings right now.

 

Donghyuck's hands balled into a fist as his eyes followed the figure of a certain boy in his section. He kept on looking at him, as if he is planning to eat him up alive any minute from now. The boy is currently talking to their section's maknae, Jisung, then suddenly bursts out of laughter and his nose scrunches up.

 

After a couple of seconds, he stopped laughing and suddenly plants a kiss on Jisung's cheeks. Everyone in their class cooed because of what happened. Donghyuck takes that as a hint that he couldn't take it anymore. That's it. He had enough of his frustrations over Mark Lee also known as their section's kiss maniac.

 

Who wouldn't be frustrated as hell when you're the only one who hasn't been kissed by your section's kiss maniac huh? For pete's sake, it's making you look out of place and left out over the trend! Darn it!

 

Out of all the students in their section, why is he the only one who hasn't been kissed by Mark? Almost everyone in their section were already kissed by him even though they're not that close to him. It's either on their foreheads, noses, and cheeks. He doesn't know if Mark already kissed someone in the lips though. But that's not the real issue here! It's all about him not being kissed by the boy and left out because of that reason!

 

Yeah. Sure thing, he and Mark are quite close. They sometimes talk to each other like there is a world war and bicker over the simplest things most of the time. They're slightly close but why can't Mark kiss him just like what he does to their classmates?

 

"It's so early in the morning yet you look like that?" Someone behind Donghyuck spoke. "At this rate, you're going to get wrinkles."

 

"Shut up, Lee Jeno!" Donghyuck hissed and rolled his eyes. Well, the person who just spoke turns out to be his best friend, Jeno.

 

Jeno just chuckled and found the direction that Donghyuck's looking into. "Staring at him again, Lee Donghyuck? I swear, you're already burning holes into his body."

 

Donghyuck turned his head to spare Jeno a death glare before turning his attention back to Mark who is now talking to Jaemin.

 

The two shared a laugh for a few seconds before Mark attacks his second victim, Jaemin, with a kiss on the cheeks for this day.

 

Shaking his head in despair, Jeno flashes a faint smile before tapping Donghyuck's shoulder. "Looks like, we're on the same boat now, Donghyuck. Your crush just kissed my crush. It's a double kill for the both of us." There, he shrugs and shakes his head again.

 

Oh dear God. Someone might hear their conversation right now and it's all thanks to Jeno's talkative mouth. Can someone please just kill him on the spot right now? As in right now? Mark is already giving him a terrible headache and his best friend is just adding more fuel to the fire! For pete's sake, he is going to die at this rate because of his very own best friend! Darn it!

 

"Better shut your own mouth, Lee Jeno or else I'm going to stitch that!"

 

"As if you can do it, Lee Donghyuck!" He replied and stucked his tongue out before plopping his on his seat.

 

Everyone fell into a dead silence when their first period teacher entered the classroom. Okay. Might as well vent out all of his mixed emotions into studying even though it ain't his style.

 

 

The next day went by how it usually does. Mark kissed some of their classmates again and Donghyuck could feel nothing but frustration inside his system.

 

It's currently their vacant period and Donghyuck is just sitting alone on his seat because Jeno is out of their classroom for a while. He just stared at his notebook where he wrote something ridiculous in there.

 

Reasons why Mark doesn't kiss me out of all our classmates. It is currently written in his notebook which includes some bullets. Wow. He must've really lost his mind. What the hell.

 

"How come he doesn't kiss me even though we're close?" Donghyuck whined for the nth time before groaning in frustration. Goodness gracious. It's already killing him!

 

Everyone in the classroom suddenly cooed which means Mark kissed someone in their class again. And the victim for this time? Well, it's the second maknae of their class, Chenle.

 

Chenle groaned and pouted. "Mark hyung, stop kissing my cheeks please!" The younger whined all over again and Mark just chuckled.

 

What could be the possible reason why Mark doesn't kiss him? . It was just a simple kiss issue yet it's making his whole life complicated! Darn it!

 

His thoughts got interrupted when he felt a hand on his shoulder. "Lee Donghyuck!" Someone behind him suddenly yelled.

 

"What the actual ?! You almost killed me!" Donghyuck swears that he almost had a heart attack and one way trip to heaven. Who the hell dared to scare him like that huh?!

 

The said person started bursting out of laughter. "You should've seen your reaction, Lee Donghyuck!"

 

Donghyuck's heart beat started quickening as soon as he heard the familiar voice of that person which is none other than, Mark Lee. "Very funny, Mark hyung. Should I laugh now?" Nevertheless, he maintained his usual expression as sarcasm is evident in his tone.

 

"Yeah. You should laugh now because your reaction is awesome!" Mark held his stomach, still not over Donghyuck's shocked reaction. "I should've taken a video of it!"

 

"Really? How about 3 laughs for your lame joke hyung?" The younger responded with sarcasm. "Ha. Ha. Ha. Satisfied?"

 

The older flashes an annoying smile and Donghyuck just wants to wipe that smile off his face. How could he smile like that as if he did nothing to the him huh? "Make it a hundred laughs please." Mark exclaimed as he stifled a laugh.

 

"Whatever you say, Canadian boy. Talk to yourself." He rolled his eyes before completely ignoring him.

 

Mark was about to respond to the pissed younger but his sentence got interrupted when one of their classmates, Renjun, approached them.

 

"Hyung, there is-" Renjun didn't get to finish his sentence when the older planted a kiss on his right cheek. Oops. Kiss maniac mode on strikes again.

 

Renjun's eyes widened as his jaw literally dropped in shock. "Mark hyung!" He whined and stomped on his feet. This is actually the second time that he became a victim of his kiss maniac side.

 

Seeing the scene that just happened in front of his eyes, Donghyuck has lost it for this day again. Just like a volcano exploding, he already had enough. He stood up from his seat and walked out of their classroom, leaving everyone especially Mark dumbfounded.

 

"What's with him today?" He faintly asked to himself, scratching the back of his neck.

 

As soon as Donghyuck's already out of their classroom, he couldn't take it anymore. If he doesn't let this feelings inside of him out, then he'll really end up at a mental hospital at an early age!

 

For 2 ing years, he craved for nothing but Mark's kisses. He wants to experience how does it feel to be kissed by the one and only kiss maniac of their section, Mark Lee. He wants to know how soft the older's lips feels like. Whether it's in the cheeks, nose, forehead or lips, he doesn't care anymore. He just wanted to be kissed by Mark just for once. Just one kiss on his cheek is enough for him. Is that even too much to ask for?

 

Call him a desperate and immature teenage boy but he really just wanted to be kissed by his long time crush. Ever since the first time he laid his eyes on the boy during their freshman year, he just couldn't forget about Mark right away. He keeps on crossing his mind all over again like there's no tomorrow! Darn it!

 

And being the only one who hasn't been kissed by Mark seriously hurts his ego especially his heart.

 

Why is he only the one who hasn't been kissed by Mark ever since? Almost everyone in their section already experienced how to be kissed by him and how soft his lips feels including his very own best friend, Jeno. See? He's clearly the only one who has been left out in their section. Great. Just great.

 

Is it because he's not that charming enough in his eyes? Or is it because he doesn't have plump red and soft lips? Why? So many questions are running inside his mind yet he coudn't get a hold of any answers.

 

"Got a problem, Donghyuck?" Thank the heavens that he has Jeno beside him. Even though he is clearly annoying, he won't deny that he has a good back up. "What's the drama all about?"

 

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter