Our nights, our mornings.

Our nights, our mornings.

 

 

The sun ray shine through the window causing a sleeping figure on the bed to stir slightly. “Ngghh? Its morning already?” He mumbles while rubbing his eyes. He sits up and tries to open his eyes when he turns to his side. His other half is still sleeping soundly. He smiles softly as he leans to peck his lover on the forehead. “Good morning princess.” He chuckles gently and then stretches his arms.

 

Daehyun picks his boxer on the floor before putting it on.  There’s no wonder why Youngjae is dead tired because they had a really steamy and rough night before. Wearing his boxer Daehyun walks out from their bedroom thinking on what’s good for breakfast. “Pancakes will do.” He talks to himself as he grabs the ingredients he needs for the pancakes.

 

Back in the bedroom, Youngjae is still sleeping however he’s no longer feeling a body heat from his side. Opening his eyes slowly, his right hand pats on the bed side next to him. Empty taps on the sheet confirming that his lover is already awake. “Dae…” He mutters sleepily. He arches his neck and squint his eyes looking around searching for his Daehyun.

 

 He groans softly as he tries to sit. His back hurts a lot, especially his waist. He tries to remember what they did last night only ending up burying his face into the pillow in embarrassment. They have been together for a very long time but he still can’t get used to this. ‘Geez Yoo Youngjae what are you? A highschool girl?’ Still in pain he stands up and reaches for Daehyun’s t-shirt that’s on the corner of the bed. His nose caught Daehyun’s scent on the shirt, his favorite scent.

 

Suddenly he hears Daehyun’s voice singing their song, With You, from the kitchen. Youngjae walks slowly towards the owner of the voice. “Dae…” His voice came out a bit hoarse. Daehyun seems to unnoticed as he’s so into his mini concert. Youngjae slightly pouts and walks closer to Daehyun before wrapping his arms around Daehyun’s arms surprising the latter. “Omo!!” Daehyun turns his head slightly and smiles. “Good morning Jae.” “Mm. Morning Dae.” Youngjae smiles back at Daehyun.

 

Daehyun turns and wraps his arms around Youngjae. “How’s your sleep?” Daehyun stares into his lover eyes. “It was nice.” Youngjae nods. “And your body?” Daehyun smiles teasingly causing the other to blush. “My body..is fine!” Youngjae tries to play it cool but not long as Daehyun answers, “I guess we can continue another round after this?” Youngjae gasps and slaps Daehyun’s shoulder. “Yah!! You ert!!” Daehyun laughs at Youngjae’s cute reaction while getting pinches and slaps from Youngjae.  Recovering from the attacks and laughing, Daehyun takes a deep and stares at Youngjae’s face obviously pouting.

“I love you, Jung Youngjae.” He smiles.

“I love you too, Jung Daehyun.”  Youngjae answers as Daehyun gently kisses him.