- If You

(BTS) I Found You, 1 out of Billions

???: Sana...

Sana: Why..? What are you doing here?

Her voice cracks as she talks and it sounds very unsteady, while Sana breathes hard. Why is Jon here? When did he arrive in Korea? Why is he here?

Jon: Sana, I've been looking all over for you.

Sana stays silent and stares into Jon's eyes. Jungkook looks at the two with confusion. V couldn't stand being in the bar anymore. He wants to leave this place as soon as possible. V grabs onto Jon's collar.

V: *in Korean* Leave her alone.

Jungkook: *in Korean* Hyung! Stop it. You're scaring Sana. *in English* Sana, let's go.

Jungkook tugs on Sana's hand a little bit, but she doesn't budge. He glances at Jon with an angry expression.

Jungkook: *in English* Can you please let her go?

Jon: Sana, can we talk?

Jungkook rolls his eyes and begins to get impatient with Jon.

Jungkook: Sana doesn't feel good right now, can you please leave her alone?!

Jon: Who are you to say anything?! Huh? Just leave us alone! Sana, please listen to me.

Jungkook: You're bothering her! She-

Sana: Stop...

Sana's voice was so soft and faint, but the guys still heard her over the loud noise in the background.

Sana: Jon...you want to talk? Now?

Jon: If that's okay with you... it'd be great.

Sana pulls her hand out of Jungkook's grip and looks into his eyes.

Sana: Jungkook...can we have some time alone?

Jungkook: But...Are you okay?

Sana nods her head yes. Jungkook looks at Jon and sighs. He must be her ex... I can't do anything then. I'm not even her boyfriend right now. It's normal is she chooses her ex over me. Sana and Jon walk out ahead, while V, Jimin, and Jungkook follows them out of the bar. They arrive at Starbucks down the street from the bar. Sana and Jon sit at a table alone. Jungkook takes his things to a different table to give them some space.

Jimin: What the hell is going on?

Jungkook: Shhh!

Jungkook shushes Jimin trying to listen to what they were talking about. Sana and Jon's table has a long pause before Jon finally speaks up.

Jon: I miss you so much, Sana.

Sana just nods and stares out the window. Jon feels his heart clench a little bit. He glances over to Jungkook, who is glaring straight at him. He must be her boyfriend right now. Sana... you moved on so fast. I thought you were different. I still love you so much, but what do you do? You break me once again...

Sana: Jon...

Jon: Hmmm? Did you say something?

Sana: What were you doing at the club?

Jon: *sighs* Well, Minna works there...I was there to ask her if she knows where you stay. But every time I go, she wouldn't tell me anything.

Sana looks at Jon with confusion in her eyes.

Sana: What do you mean? Minna works there...? How did you know? I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW!

Sana's face turns red with anger and smashes her hand on the table. Why? Minna...Why didn't you tell me where you worked? I just wanted to be beside you when you need help... Jon stands up and sits Sana down. He puts his arm around shoulder.

Jon: Sana, calm down.

Sana: Did Minna tell you anything?

Jon: Who? Minna? That girl. She didn't tell me anything, except to leave. I don't know why she hates me so much. But Sana, please. I think we can work this out.

Sana looks out the window and sees gray clouds closing in. A flash of lightning strikes across the sky. It looks like there's going to be a storm. Sana faces straight at Jon and smiles. Jon sighs with relief and pulls Sana into a tight hug.

Sana: Jon...

Jon: Hm?

Sana: Can you give me some time? Right now I want to be alone.

Jon: Sana, I swear! If you choose to be with me again, I will make sure you're happy!

Sana gives Jon another smile. She walks over to Jungkook's tables and explains the situation.

Sana: I don't feel well right now. I'm going to head back to the hotel.

Jungkook: I will take you.

Sana: No. I want to be alone.

Jungkook stands up hurriedly and looks outside. It looks dark outside. I can't have her go alone.

Jungkook: It's getting late. I better go with you, it's not safe for a girl to be by herself.

Sana: Jungkook, I want to be alone right now.

Without further ado, Sana leaves Starbucks with all the boys dumbfounded. She traces her way back to the bar. Minna, it looks like it's going to rain. Please be safe. Sana turns back around and starts to walk. Her inner thoughts also spill all over the place. Minna, I don't know what I did to you to be put in this position. I need you. I can do without Jon, but I can't lose you. We've been through so much together. Am I wrong? Sana tries hard to hold her tears back before it pours out of her heart.

Flashback 9 years ago

Minna: Sana-ah? Why are you crying?

Sana: Minna-unni! I want to go home!

Minna: What? Did the boys bully you again?

Sana: They're so stupid! I just want to go home!

Minna grabs her hand and kneels to the same level as Sana.

Minna: Sana, don't worry. I'm here for you. Boys are not worth crying over. They are all jerks because they know you're cute.

Sana: Really..? Why are they so rude to someone they like then?

Minna: What can you do though? Boys are boys. Promise me one thing, Sana.

Sana: Hm?

Minna: Smile. No matter what, be happy. Your happiness will show them how strong you are.

Sana: Really? If I smile, they will go away?

Minna: It will take time, but soon they will understand you don't care about them.

Minna stands up and lends her hands out to Sana.

Minna: Come on, Sana. Let's go home!

Sana grabs onto Minna's hand tightly.

Sana: Minna-unni, will you smile with me?

Minna: Yes. Always.

Flashback Ends

Sana comes to a pause and stands still in the middle of the crowd. Small drops of rain start to fall from the sky. Sana looks up, as tears run down from her eyes, rain washes them away from her face. Minna...I am so dumb. How can I just leave you behind? You're always protecting me from harm. What did I do for you? Nothing... How can you even accept me as a friend? Sana cries even harder as she thinks about how useless she has been to Minna. I don't care anymore. I'm doing this even though I know you will hate me more. But...I will never hate you. Sana turns around from where she is standing and sees Jungkook behind her.

Sana: Didn't I say I want to be alone?

Jungkook: I just couldn't-

Sana: Whatever, let's go.

Sana walks pass Jungkook and he swings around chasing her with confusion.

Jungkook: Where are we going?

Sana: Do you want to come or not!?

Jungkook: Yes-

Sana: Then no more questions!

Not too long, they arrive in front of Ladies again. Sana strides in with confidence, while Jungkook chases after her. What are we doing in here again? Is she out of her mind? Sana walks straight to the main lobby bar counter where Minna is seated next to another guy. Sana turns Minna around by her shoulder. When Minna finally sees it's Sana, she was already being pulled away from the counter. Minna tries to shake off Sana's grip desperately, but Sana doesn't let go.

Minna: Sana! Just what are you doing? Let go of-

Before she can even finish her sentence, Sana strikes her hand across Minna's face. I'm sorry Minna. It must have hurt. Minna slowly crawls her hands up to her cheeks.

Minna: Yah! What was that for?! No one ever slapped me before! Not even my-

Tears start to roll down Minna's swollen cheeks. Yeah...I was never slapped. Not even once by my parents. But why do I regret not being punished? They should've punished me...I'm such a bad girl...a bad, bad girl. Sana walks closer and gives her a long hug. Minna starts to hiccup really loudly, while the music at the bar hides her cries.

Minna: Sana, I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I'm such a bad girl.

Sana: Minna... you're not bad.

Sana holds Minna tightly and pats her back while she lets out her tears.