Another Boring School Day (Tiffany's P.O.V)

Another Love Story

Tiffany wakes up and gets ready for school and leaves her house when she gets to the bottom of the stairs L.Joe pops out of no where!

Tiffany - "YAH! You scared me!"

L.Joe - "Oh. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you!"

Tiffany - "It's ok." ^.^

L.Joe - "May I carry them?" -Points At Tiffany's Books-

Tiffany - "Oh! Nae you may. ^.^"

L.Joe grabs her books and puts them in one arm and puts his other arm down by Tiffany's side. Tiffany looks down at his hand and holds it. L.Joe looks at Tiffany with a shocked look on his face. Tiffany smiles at him.

L.Joe - "Tiffany I have something to tell you."

Tiffany - "What is it?"

L.Joe - "Tiffany I like you alot and it's ok if you don't like me to but I just wanna let you know that I do have feelings for you."

Tiffany smiles.

Tiffany - "I like you too L.Joe and I also have feelings for you and I didn't say anything earlier because I was afraid that you might not like me. thats why I was shy around you all the time."

L.Joe - "Really?"

Tiffany - "Nae."

L.Joe - "Tiffany I have a question for you."

Tiffany - "Nae go ahead and ask."

L.Joe turns to face Tiffany.

L.Joe - "Tiffany will you be my girlfriend?"

Tiffany - "Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes! I would love to be your girlfriend!"

L.Joe picks Tiffany up and swings her around and kisses her on the cheek. Tiffany and L.Joe walk to school holding hands and when they get there L.Joe kisses Tiffany on the cheek and lets her run off to her friends.

Tiffany goes up to her friends

Yuri - "Wait a minute did we just see what we think we saw?"

Tiffany - "I don't know what do you think you saw?"

Everyone - "Did L.Joe kiss you?"

Tiffany blushes.

Tiffany - "Nae he did!"

Everyone screams! L.Joe looks over at them and smiles and goes back to talking to his friends.

Tiffany - "Shhhhhhhhh! XD don't let the whole world know." ^.^

Everyone - "When were you gonna tell us?"

Tiffany - "We just started this mornning. ^.^"

Everyone - "Ohhhhhh."

Tiffany - "Yeaaaa"

The school bell rings and everyone starts going inside Tiffany waits for L.Joe and she walks with him holding hands into school.