second.

I know.

They spoke rarely. Once in a while they would look at each other. Sometimes the mint haired boy would smile. Other times not.

Jimin was finding it hard. He thrived on attention, loved people and loved having friends but... he had none. No one dared associate themselves with this boy. 

"That dirty ." 

"Don't come near me. I don't want to catch what you have" 

"Ew... why is he looking at me? Hoping to get it on with me? That sick Gay bastard"

Shaking his head he frowned, trying his best to ignore the memories that were swarming his mind. He knew he shouldn't over think things... they were just joking, right? That's what he thought anyway.

That's what he told himself, that's what he told others.

***

It was outside the school where they met again. "hyung..."

The older turned and stared at the boy again before facing away once more, "...hmm? What is it?"  

"...Have you heard?"

"..."

"About me? That... that I umm"

"You're a ?" 

Jimin flinched at those words and looked down at the floor. Oh... so... he didn't accept them either? Well... t-that was fine. That was just him asking... repeating what others have said... right?

"W-well I am not! I-i... w-what ever they say it's not true... i-it's just a joke... You know... silly little inside jokes..." That hurt too much.

"... Don't lie."

Quickly the younger looked up again, unsure. They hardly ever spoke, at lunch he never saw the mint haired guy, at gym he never saw the mint haired guy, he never saw him except for that one class they shared... So... how would he know.

"...I just know." He mumbled before standing up off the small bench that he was resting on, staring at the basketball court that was placed in front of the school entrance, mulling over things in his mind as usual "...Go home already. If you're here to just tell me about some stupid inside jokes then just go." He frowned and gave the younger a cold, hard glare. There was something about the look that hurt Jimin... more than he would like to admit.

Silently he stood, beginning to walk before he froze. "mhm... h-hey... you know. We never have hung out yet-" He turned to face Yoongi once more but frowned, he was already gone. He guessed that he really didn't want to associate himself with some "" like him then... Sighing he began to walk back home again, ignorant to a note stuck onto the back of his bag once more.

Sorry

-Min Yoongi

~~~~

2 chapters in one day.... ^^