Wish Granted

Careful What You Wish For

Kim Wonshik has been dating the ever so silent Jung Taekwoon for four months now. Their love is secret to the public; only the other members know about them. Wonshik has no clue how it even started in the first place. It was so bizarre dating someone different from himself yet enlightening. They weren't completely different. They can both be shy, not fond of doing cute things but will do it, and most importantly they both compose. Writing songs with Taekwoon is the best experience he has ever had. They all just got back from dance practice and he wanted to rest with his boyfriend; however, upon laying his sweaty body towards the elder Taekwoon gently pushes him away. 

"Too hot..." The elder said, wiping sweat from his brow.

"But hyung..." He pouted with large puppy eyes.

"Later."

But later never comes. He knew this. He begged one last time, "Baby please?" Taekwoon shook his head. He groans displeased at his answer. He took his leave to the bathroom to get the sweat off of him. He mumbled to himself, "Always excuses...ing hate it. He rarely ever lets me cuddle him." He took no time at all to strip down to bare nothing and enter the shower. He didn't need much shampoo or conditioner for his hair since it's super short mainly only around his crown. He only fully cleaned himself since he was lost in his thoughts. Even a strong man like him wanted some kind of loving affection from his own boyfriend. The warmth of the droplets eased his stresses as he lets out a more relaxed sigh. He snapped his fingers. He knew how to get Taekwoon's attention. 

After drying off and placing on a pair of boxers, he left the bathroom to Taekwoon's room. He slipped on one of his shirts, a navy blue one with a white stripe in the middle of torso and sleeves. He looked in the mirror at himself forming a smile. This would surely get his hyung's attention. He crept out of the door only to get an attention he didn't want, Sanghyuk. 

"Are you a woman?" Sanghyuk questioned with a raised of a brow.

"Eh? I'm a full blown man!" Wonshik countered furrowing his own.

"Uh huh. That's what women normally do." Sanghyuk said pointing out the outfit. Wonshik rolls his eyes. 

"Excuse me for trying to do something cute for him!" He responded walking away from the maknae. He wondered into the kitchen where Taekwoon was making his famous noodles for everyone. Everyone laughed at what he was wearing mainly because it was adorable. His cheeks flushed from the laughter nevertheless he walked over to the food focused vocal. "H-Hyungg~." He cooed gaining the other's attention. Unfortunately, the elder didn't give the attention he craved.He only had a simple glance before the other turned back to the ready-to-eat noodles. Each member grabbed a plate to have a meal before bedtime. Wonshik was disheartened. He took his own plate sitting beside his close brother Jaehwan. Jaehwan frowned, "You alright?"

"Peachy." The rapper sighed, playing with his noodles on his chopsticks. 

Jaehwan looked around before whispering to him, "You need to talk to him about this."

"I will later."

"Why not now?"

"Not in the mood. I might say something I shouldn't if I go talk with him about it now."

Jaehwan shrugged at the answer. Wonshik wasn't ready to talk with Taekwoon about the affection or lack there of. He knew his hyung wasn't the affectionate type. To ask him such a question is like changing who he was. He doesn't want him to change who he was; he only wants just a little bit of attention once in a while. He closed his eyes focusing on how well cooked the pasta was. He was lucky to have such a good cook for a boyfriend. It brought a smile to his lips. He wanted to be able to have his cooking more often. Maybe after marriage he could. If he could even get married. He shook his head. He had to be more positive. Even if law says they can't, doesn't mean they can't stay together. He wanted Taekwoon to be his forever. He's willing to go through with the lack of attention to do that. 

Hongbin was the first to go to bed followed by Hakyeon. The clock read 3:45am. Damn they had to go to bed or they would really be beyond tired. Due to Wonshik's mood however he couldn't sleep. He grabbed his jacket and some pants to take a walk outside. He knew he would regret going out when he should rest, but he couldn't relax enough to doze off. He head down the elevator looking up at the ceiling of it in thought. 'Taekwoon..What does a guy have to do to get your attention?!' He hit his head against the elevator a couple of times before it dings. He walked out taking his stroll around the block. 

It was a cool night brighten by city lights. The honking of horns and yelling of people were a blur to him. He was too lost in thought. He rethought about the relationship. Was it really worth it? Taekwoon rarely ever gave him the time of day. They still hold hands at the dorms, tell each other that they love each other, but nothing too much. He leaned against a street lamp, sighing. That's when he heard a strange voice by his feet. 

"Something troubling you?"

It was a grey striped cat with a white star on its forehead. It freaked the outta him. He looked around wondering if someone dropped their cat. "H-Hey! Did someone loose their cat?! Anyone?!" he called out and no one answered. He ly to see the cat at eye level on a metal fence. He didn't believe his eyes when he saw the cat speak, "I have no owner. What troubles you?" He rubbed his eyes thinking he was delusional. The lack of sleep must be creeping up on him. 

"Haha~. For a second there I thought you-"

"Talked? I get that a lot."

"Holy ing !" He cursed. He must be dreaming! There is no such thing as a talking cat! He glanced around hoping no one is around to think he is crazy. He sighed in relief seeing no one was. The cat itself on the paw to clean its face. He crossed his arms in disbelief. "I need an explanation!" The cat stopped to stare directly at him.

"I'm Comet a wish maker. I grant the wishes of humans. You only get one."

"...A cat...that grants wishes? Yeah I don't believe you."

"It's true. Tell me what has been troubling you and I will fix it."

"Pfft. As if!" He rolled his eyes. Just how tired was he to be seeing talking cats? He shrugged it off like it was nothing. None of this could be real. "You know I will play your little game." He stated then continued with, "My lover Taekwoon hasn't been giving me much attention at all. All I want is for him to notice me and give me a-affection."

"You want me to have him become more affectionate towards you?"

"Yeah. I wish Taekwoon will give me more attention."

Those were the magic words. The cat's star flashed blinding him for a few seconds. The cat then jumped off the fence and said, "Your wish is granted." He rubbed his eyes readjusting them. He shook his head after the experience. 'The just happened?' he thought with a raised eyebrow. He didn't have time to think about it. He had to return to the dorm for sleep. 

Upon arrival, he heard a familiar voice being in distress. That's when he saw Taekwoon mumbling about something. He frowned walking over to him. "Hyung are you okay?" He asked. Suddenly he was hugged closely and tightly to the other's chest. His cheeks flushed by the action. He glanced up seeing how the other had concern written all over his face. His cocoa eyes were like a sadden puppy. He was so adorable like this! 

"Where were you? I looked everywhere for you..." Taekwoon asked in a heart wrenching tone. 

"Eh? I went out. I couldn't sleep." He was very surprised by how the elder was acting. He was more surprised with a kiss on his forehead and a brush through his hair. 

"I will make you some tea then go to sleep with you." The elder spoke with a soft smile. Wonshik's eyes widen. They haven't slept together since their debut in Japan. He was removed from the hold so Taekwoon could make the tea. He was shooed into his room. He only nodded leaving to get under the covers of his bed. Taekwoon entered the room after five minutes giving him tea then getting under the covers with him. Wonshik couldn't believe this. He was in the arms of the elder. His face was beet red not used to this sort of thing. He finished his tea and snuggled up to the elder not able to resist the urge to take advantage of this moment. His hair was brushed by the elder's slim fingers which caused him to smile. His eyes blinked as he yawned tiredly. Taekwoon smiled and kissed him gently causing a major flush in his cheeks. 

"Good night Wonshik~. We have a long day today." 

"G-Good night hyung~. I love you~."

"I love you too~. Now sleep."

Wonshik smiled brightly, curling up against the other. He found himself in a peaceful dream he doesn't want to wake up from.