Kiss

Kiss

“You’ve really never kissed someone of the same before?” Seunghyun asked, his eyes remaining on the television in front of the two.

 

“Of course not! I don’t see why I would want to when I’m obviously straight,” Minhwan replied, grabbing his cell phone and opening Instagram.

 

“Because you know for certain you’re straight, one kiss wouldn’t make a difference,” Seunghyun continued, his fingers playing piano notes on his knees.

 

Minhwan didn’t flinch and went on going through Instagram, looking slightly to examine what variety show was on TV. “You’re right, but I don’t think I need to test it out to cement my uality.”

 

Seunghyun moved his left leg to fit across the couch to touch the other’s thigh. “Come on, you know a kiss is almost mandatory in life, just for the experience.”

 

Minhwan turned to face the younger male, “Look, I don’t know why you want to kiss me so badly, but if I were to kiss another guy, it would most definitely not be you.”

 

Seunghyun got excited at this response, he was getting somewhere. He poked Minhwan’s thigh with his toes, “Why? Am I not cute enough? Or do you like y guys? You’d probably rather kiss Jaejin or Jonghun.”

 

Minhwan rolled his eyes, even though he knew Seunghyun was just playing around, he began wondering what it was like kiss Jaejin or Jonghun. He pushed Seunghyun’s leg off the couch, “I wouldn't’ want to kiss someone as annoying as you.”

 

Seunghyun chuckled, “That’s a lie, because I know for sure you’ve had some pretty annoying past girlfriends.”

 

“They were never as annoying as you,” even though Minhwan’s mind was going through his past girlfriends, he also found his eyes wandering to Seunghyun’s lips. They weren’t chapped at all and looked very soft…

 

Seunghyun scooted closer, sitting directly next to Minhwan. “I’m not entirely sure, if anything, you’re more annoying than me.”

 

Minhwan began feeling uncomfortable, he didn’t like the idea of being so close to Seunghyun while discussing kissing guys. He rose from his seat and stretched his back a little, “I’m gonna go to the bathroom, when I come back we can play a round of FIFA 2016 and whoever wins is less annoying.”

 

Seunghyun smiled, “Sounds good.” He was disappointed that his main plan to kiss Minhwan had failed, but he had another plan up his sleeve. He slid off the couch and began setting up the game console until Minhwan was fully in the bathroom.

 

Seunghyun jumped up and ran into the bedroom connected to the bathroom that Minhwan had entered, locking the door behind him. He the lights and stood right in front of the door, standing guard for his plan.

 

Minhwan exited the bathroom and saw Seunghyun, sighing automatically. “Why aren’t you out there setting up the game? Did you accept defeat being the most annoying already?”

 

Seunghyun smirked mischievously, “I’ll accept defeat if you kiss me.”

 

Minhwan was strucken back a little, surprised that Seunghyun would go that far to get what he wanted. “That’s not a good deal you know..only you win in that situation. I may be the least annoying, but you get my lips and that’s a winning situation in anybody’s book. It’s not a fair deal, that I will definitely not abide by. Now let me through so I can can win the fair way.” He began walking forward but Seunghyun hugged him automatically, holding him back. “Let me go!”

 

“You can’t leave this room until you kiss me.”

 

Minhwan scoffed after failing to fight his way out of the room, “This is ridiculous, am I just supposed to stay here until the older members come home and free me then?”

 

Seunghyun shrugged, “If that’s what you want.” A moment of silence entered the room before he spoke again, “You know a tiny peck on the lips is all that’s necessary to leave. I didn’t ask to make out with you or anything.”

 

Minhwan went through the pros and cons of the situation. He decided he’d rather play FIFA 2016 and forget everything then watch TV awkwardly and explain it all to the other members. Reluctantly, he started, “Ok, I’ll kiss you on two conditions.”

 

Seunghyun’s ears perked up, he liked where this was going. His plan was really working! “Throw it at me, I’m willing to accept anything.”

 

“One,” Minhwan rose his index finger, “You can’t tell anybody about this.  If you even hint that we kissed to anybody, I’m leaving this band. Two,” his middle finger joined the index in the air. “We continue on playing the game. We act like nothing happened and our lips never touched. This conversation never happened.”

 

Seunghyun nodded, agreeing. “Reasonable conditions, although they sort of fit together. Now put er there.”

 

Minhwan closed his eyes, trying to imagine a hot model in front of him instead of his younger band mate. It didn’t work that well. He moved forward and felt nothing but air. “Why aren’t you kissing me?”

 

Seunghyun began cracking up, and Minhwan opened his eyes. “You sure you’ve kissed your girlfriends before?”

 

Minhwan began to slightly pout, “Of course I have! I just have never had to kiss them so..unromantically like this.”

 

Seunghyun shook his head, “You can keep your eyes open, peck my lips, and leave this room. Don’t be so worried.”

 

Minhwan took a deep breath, Seunghyun was right, why was he so worried? He closed the distance between the two, rested his hands on the younger’s waist and went in for the kiss. Seunghyun took advantage of the closeness and moved his hands to rest on Minhwan’s neck and shoulders. Their lips connected and he felt overwhelmed with feeling. A part of him felt like it had wanted this for years.


    After half a second passed, Minhwan had originally planned on running out. But he found that he couldn’t pull away. Their stomachs stuck together and he wrapped his arms around Seunghyun’s waist, taking in the feelings of the kiss. A big part of his brain told him to stop, and that it was incredibly wrong to be enjoying this. Eventually, he opened his grip on Seunghyun’s waist and his eyes slowly. Their kiss ended and they disconnected like a stuck plug on a wall.

 

Seunghyun’s eyes danced and sparkled with joy, “So I see you liked it more than you thought you would.”

 

Minhwan touched his lips with his hand, staying silent. He couldn’t believe he just locked lips with another guy for a full minute. His stomach flipped and he was worried he was going to throw up. He couldn’t believe he had enjoyed t enough to continue for a full minute.

 

Seunghyun’s smile widened and he opened the door, exiting and flopping down to set up the console once again. He kept to the conditions, despite being completely satisfied with the results.

 

Minhwan joined him after a couple minutes, still looking surprised at himself. His eyes ran all over Seunghyun’s body, stopping at the lips. He couldn’t believe he had kissed those lips. He couldn’t believe a second of it.

 

“Are you going to talk at all or just going to keep staring at me? I know I’m pretty hot and that you’d probably like to get it on in that room over there, but we only agreed on kissing today.” Seunghyun hoped joking around would get Minhwan back in shape, even if his mind had really gone to thinking of .

 

Minhwan lost a goal but didn't express any big defeat, just sighting, “I didn’t know if wouldn’t be that different than kissing a girl.”

 

Seunghyun chuckled, “That’s all you’re surprised at? Yeah, kissing girls and kissing guys is basically the same thing. The only difference is how you feel while doing it.”

 

Minhwan wasn’t sure whether the conversation was going, but replied anyway, thinking of something different. “Why did you ask me to kiss you?” He took his eyes off the TV in front of them, pausing the game.

 

Seunghyun shrugged, his eyes strayed away as well, “I just thought it was necessary for you to kiss a guy once in your life to know what it’s like.”

 

Minhwan shook his head, “But why did we have to kiss, why now?”

 

Seunghyun didn’t like being interrogated about his choices, and answered reluctantly, “Because we’re the only ones at the dorm and I thought it was a perfect time to teach you about life.”

 

Minhwan moved his head forward and turned it slightly, “You don’t like..like me romantically or anything, do you? Because even though our kiss was..intricate..I’m still straight as a ruler.”

 

Are you sure there? Seunghyun rolled his eyes, “Of course not! I’ve only ever liked two guys romantically, none of them you.”

 

Minhwan was more interested than he thought he would be, although a part of him disappointed “What two guys?”

 

Seunghyun shook his head, “Since when was this secret telling hour? Come on, let’s continue our game before the hyungs come in and wonder what we’re doing.”

Minhwan unpaused the game, his curiosity still piqued. Part of him really wanted to know who those two guys were, and how Seunghyun acted around them. He began wondering if Seunghyun kissed every guy like he kissed him.