THE PRINCESS

MY NAME IS MINA

 

 

 

' Cinderella left her shoe to make the prince get to her....snow white bite the apple so the prince could get to her....sleeping beauty slept for so long so the prince could get to her....me? what should i do so you would come to me '

 

~

 

"Hey what's that youre reading?" Jeongyeon move the small book she's reading down and look up only to see Mina smiling...

at the quiet space where trees and flowers were filled  at Jeongyeon and Mina are there

she immediately stood up and bow her head....

"Miss Mina" Jeongyeon smile too 

" you seem to be busy?" Mina sat at the rock where Jeongyeon is sitting earlier while Jeongyeon move to glance at the woman near her....

 

for a second she just look at mina before she smile in relief...

' it's her' jeongyeon said to herself....

 

no one told jeongyeon anything about it afterall Momo hid it around everyone....but one day Jeongyeon notice it...that once Mina held her wrist and her eyes turn shallow...Jeongyeon knew that seconds after that It's a different person already....

but sometimes she cant still figure it  out if it's Mina or not but she notice that momo even with her eyes close can figure out if it's Mina.....

 

"just reading a book Miss" Jeongyeon answer the question earlier.....

Jeongyeon showed the book that Mina read the title....

"Princess of Darkness?" Mina glance up at jeongyeon after reading the title....jeongyeon nodded her head then sat beside Mina...

"it's quite good" jeongyeon flip some of the pages....

"what's the story about?" Mina added next...

"it's about a princess trying to find her way out of darkness but as she take her path slowly the darkness devour her that she turns to a dark princess.." jeongyeon said that mina nodded...

Mina touch the book...

"who will save the princess?" that question made jeongyeon look at Mina...jeongyeon saw how her smile got her so daze...

jeongyeon scoffed out then look up away trying to remove that sudden feeling...

"if the princess will permit me ill save her and take her to the normal life that she deserve"

mina had a little confusion at what Jeongyeon is saying...it seem to have a meaning that hides behind her words.....

 

 

' The Princess stay at the dark where no one will see her...darkness that she wants to escape through but no one can dare to get pass the dark..she's stuck there waiting for someone to break the curse of darkness that filled her '

 

~

 

"here" Tzuyu raise her head seeing sana handing her a piece of bread while her hands are clasped together...sana glance at her hands when she didnt respond for a second...sana look at her again while Tzuyu has that no emotion face....

Sana had to smile...she put the bread beside Tzuyu which Tzuyu follow Sana's movement by her eyes.....

the sun is about to set....Tzuyu didnt get into her class because she made this thing more important for her...jihyo who was with them earlier went first she said momo contacted her...now it's just both of them....

Tzuyu saw Sana squat herself a little then grab something from her pocket...

"thank god im always prepared" Sana laugh a little as she grab some gloves....Tzuyu had her eyes surprise that she look at her hands that are clasped together...

Sana took her hand that she just let her...

"next time bring some gloves" she wore it at Tzuyu's hand

Tzuyu smirk then took the other glove...."ill bring this back to you" Tzuyu wore the other one...when tzuyu look at Sana she's still smiling...tzuyu thought that this girl never remove her smile from her lips...

Tzuyu finally wore it and she's about to stand up when she stop when Sana's hand is already in front of her....

"ill take you home" as she insist Tzuyu took her hand....

 

' The Princess never took her chance....The Princess let everything took her but then the princess never knew that somehow someone will pull her away from it '

 

 

 

"is this all of it?" momo place the folder at the table while she look at Jihyo....

jihyo nodded....

"so far that's it" jihyo sat at the couch just in front of momo....

Momo stretch her head a little then lean it at her chair....

she close her eyes... 

"How is it?" Momo ask again while she's massaging the back of her neck...

jihyo lean herself comfortably at the couch...

"Sana is making Tzuyu get the other girl"

momo crack out her fingers one by one...

"when we get that girl we can start our plan" momo said that jihyo look ahead at the door as she sense that someone is coming...

and just like what she expected someone knock on the door....

"enter" momo said while her eyes are still close relaxing herself....

a quiet step was heard and right there the door open revealing Mina.....

"Are you busy?" MIna approach those words first....jihyo who saw her bowed that mina smiled at her....jihyo then look at the still momo...

"ill be going first" jihyo said that momo nodded her head....

jihyo smile as she went out....

when the door close mina took a step to get in front of momo's table....

"hey" a quiet and calm voice linger at Momo's ears...

"sharon i want to rest"

"tssk" 

sharon rolled her eyes then slump herself on the couch...

"seriously you still knew that its me" she dramatically raise her hand....

"i give up okay...." sharon raise both of her hands...

"i dont want that caretaker" sharon shook her head so eagerly...while momo stay still

"and why is that?" momo just asked...

sharon breathed out...

"obviously i dont want to do something bad to her so better yet let her step out and the reason is because she obviously likes you" sharon iddle her head as she talked...

"stop assuming" momo just replied that sharon lift her lips in a sarcastic smile...

"im not assuming" sharon crossed her arms then sat properly then crossed her legs too....

"let mina out i want to say something to her" momo finally open her eyes and raise her head from leaning...

sharon stay still...

"she doesnt want to come out" sharon respond that momo had to patiently sighed...

"just let her out" momo finally said in an authoritive way that Sharon blow some air out then held her wrist and close her eyes....

seconds after the hand release the wrist and sharon seem like she just woke up.....

momo smile then stood up from where she's sitting....

she went in front of her....

"momoring" mina automatically had her lips smile as she saw momo...

"when did you come back?" mina hug momo that momo let the younger girl...

"well its just earlier" momo replied...

"i just met the caretaker by the way....sharon doesnt seem to like her" mina said the last words worriedly...

Mina sat at the couch again....

"so what do you want to say?" mina show her beautiful smile...

momo sat beside mina then look at her...

"i forgot" momo sneered while mina had her brows lift a little then laugh

"i just want to see you" momo lean herself on the couch...

mina glance at momo...

"you seem to be busy" mina bow her head as she started saying that....

momo turn her head to look at mina....mina's voice is caught up...

"im sorry" momo held her cheek

she knew that she has no time to talk with Mina because of things that she has been doing...

mina held the hand that's holding her cheek....momo put her easing smile at her lips...

 

~

 

"hey" Nayeon raise her head when she heard that voice...she stop from searching something from her bag....

"jeongyeon-shii" Nayeon hug her bag then bow at Jeongyeon....

jeongyeon bowed too....

"are you going home?" 

Nayeon nodded then cling her bag at her shoulder....

they are both at the main entrance of the house.....

"miss mina told me that i should just come back tomorrow" Nayeon said then show her wide smile....

jeongyeon look at  nayeon on every part of her checking if she has wound or something like that....

"did something happen?" jeongyeon had her voice a little low

Nayeon shook her head "Nothing why?"

Jeongyeon compose herself then shook her head...

"nothing" she said that Nayeon just nod her head....

"ill be going Jeongyeon shii" she wave her hand that Jeongyeon stop her...

"ill take you home" Nayeon got froze for a second...but regain herself after

"no need" Nayeon decline

jeongyeon smile... "okay" 

nayeon wave her hand out again....then run to get out of the gate...

jeongyeon cant help but to smile and shook her head...

"she's kinda energetic huh?"

that made jeongyeon look behind her only to see jihyo....

"are you done talking to miss Momo?"

jihyo nodded and step out to get beside jeongyeon...

"will she last long?"

jihyo shrugged her shoulders...

"well its up to her..."

jeongyeon just followed nayeon by her eyes...

"i hope whe will last long" jeongyeon said...

jihyo look at jeongyeon then smile

 

 

~

 

"Where's Tzuyu?" Dahyun had to asked when Sana stop her motorbike in front of their house....

Sana felt that voice of Dahyun as she walk by...

"you wanna ride?" out of nowhere sana said then handed out her helmet in front of Dahyun...

Dahyun made some disagree face that sana saw..

"well thats a no" sana said when dahyun didnt move her hand...

"where's Tzuyu?" dahyun ask that again that Sana smile...

" well we are together earlier but she said that shell just go somewhere and told me to tell you that shell be late" Sana said....

"do you know where she is?" Dahyun had her brows so scowled that sana really knew that she's pissed...

"yeah" that answer is kinda whisper and before sana knew it Dahyun took the helmet from her hands...

"take me there" 

dahyun wore the helmet....

"ne?" for a moment Sana got stuck up....

"i said take me there..." Dahyun raise her voice

Sana got surprise when Dahyun shack the helmet at her head....

"now go" Dahyun commanded that sana move....

 

Sana thought that her cool image is being unknowingly unattached to her when she talk to this woman...

 

They both ride the motor....

"hold on tight" Sana said...

"what?" Dahyun didnt hear it and before she can even do anything Sana drive it so fast that Dahyun immediately hug at Sana's waist...

"are you trying to kill me?!"

Sana just chuckle....

 

 

' Someone has spoken...a voice emerges through the dark....the princess didnt realize that slowly her light is coming '

 

 

~

 

 

Tzuyu stuck  and hide herself so she wouldnt be seen...right now there's two ladies standing at the vacant lot with a guy who seem to be a high school student...

 

"please i didnt mean it" the guy said....pleasing while her face is all bruised up and blood is streaming at his face...

 

Tzuyu bit her lip...she just witness Son Chaeyoung beat up the guy more taller than her...how the hell did she do that...

"somi told me that you took some of my things"

the man had his face on great fear....

somi who is beside chaeyoung smirk...

"he thinks he can beat you up" somi said that chaeyoung look at him...the man in fear immediately shook his head....

"i brought it back i swear" the man bowed himself more.....

chaeyoung slap him that Tzuyu had her eyes so wide....is this the woman she's gonna deal with? so this kinds of things is the reason why she get bruises at her face....she's beating up with people...

 

Tzuyu is not scared she's more leaning to how will she talk it out with her...

Tzuyu didnt know but she stood up that the three people got surpise at her sudden appearance...

Tzuyu didnt know why she stood up too base on their reactions she felt like she made a stupid and funny move...

"who are you?" somi break the silence of reaction of what Tzuyu just did...

Tzuyu cough out...

then bowed that the three people had that what the hell is she doing reaction...

"Im Tzuyu" Tzuyu had to introduce herself at this kinds of situation....

Chaeyoung walk to get in front of her...

"youre my neighbor right?" Chaeyoung asked with that strain voice..tzuyu nodded..

now tzuyu just thought of why she is doing this....

"what are you doing here?" 

somi lean herself on the other wall...

Tzuyu is thinking of what she's gonna say when her eyes over drop seeing the guy let out a small knife....

Tzuyu got shock...

"behind you!!!!" Tzuyu fastly said that Chaeyoung move ahead and move her hand and shield it with the knife that it got stabbed...The man got shocked at that even tzuyu....

Chaeyoung kick him next that he fly out  and landed on the dumps....

Chaeyoung sighed after...she look at her hand that is bleeding...

"are you alright?" she heard that from Tzuyu...

she got surprise when Tzuyu held her hand and wipe it with her handkerchief....

She got stop....as she look at Tzuyu...

Tzuyu is carefully wiping her hand...

"that's reckless you know" 

For some reason she felt weird when thier hands touch....

 

Tzuyu raise her head only to see Chaeyoung looking at her....

Tzuyu just showed her smile.....

 

'The Princess finally see that person standing not far....the person raise it's hand and make it lean signing her to come near '

 

 




hi guys...thanks for subscribing and reading this story and thank you for those upvotes guys...if you have time put some comments if you guys are enjoying how the story runs...please enjoy reading it...