Grumpy

Imprinted by You

-8 years later-

Still Taeyeon goes the same route, go to Miyoung's room and wake her up. Tayeon climbs on the Miyoung's Pink fluffy bed, before she wakes up the baby she scanned her imprinted's face. She remeber the time when Miyoung tried to bath Taeyeon. Taeyeon is no-no to the water but miyoung pulled the kitty to the bath tub, taeyeon felt the liquid through her body. Miyoung smiled brightly and the kitty saw the eyesmiles of hers, taeyeon's world stopped a bit as she saw the beautiful crescent eyes of Miyoung, she was snapped at the squishy duck at the tub.

"hehehe taetae shoul wab duckie" Miyoung chuckled as she wash her kitty.

"mrrrreeeooooww" Taeyeon shievered like she was in the North Pole. The cold water was splashing through her body, she was about to jump out off the tub, but when she heard miyoung's geniune laugh she shrugged off her almost escape and wants to continue miyoung's job.

"Whipped." She said to herself.

-------

"Hmmm you smell nice taetae" miyoung dry the kitty while taeyeon wanted to get out of the rough towel.

"Miyoung it's time for your school now" her mom shouted at the stairs.

"coming mom" she said

"looks like you will be here taetae." miyoung pouts at the kitty

"Please not the pout, I might kill myself due to your cuteness" 

*knock knock*

"Miyoung?" her dad slowly opens the door.

"Yes daddy?"

"Are you ready for your first day in class?"

"Maybe"

"Why?"

"Because taetae is not with me" she pouts more and more'

"Again with the pout *sighs* Don't do this miyoung" Taeyeon thought."

Taeyeon walk closer to Miyoung and clings in into her arms.

"She cant' live without you Taeyeon" Mr. Hwang joked.

Taeyeon only look into miyoung's eyes and cooed to her neck.

"Okay taeyeon. I will go to school." Miyoung understand what Taeyeon meant. The kitty meowed happily, miyoung heart flutter because of the cuteness.

"Now that's my girl" He kissed her daughter's head.

 

Miyoung carried taeyeon down to the stairs and on her way to the door. She looks at Taeyeon and give a light peck in kitty's face.

"I'm gonna miss you taetae" she hugs tightly at her kitty.

"meow meow" taeyeon carresed miyoung's cheeks.

"bye taetae see you later" Miyoing gave taeyeon to her mom.

 

When miyoung had finally walked into her father's car she looked lastly at her and her kitty. And gave them a wave.

 

a/n: short chappie sorry. I'm gonna update the next chapter later :)