meet taeyeon the kitty

Imprinted by You

-New Year's Eve-

A man walked on down on the streets bringing with his suitcase ad wine for his family little celebration with his wife and an one year old daughter for the New Year's Eve. Many people walked faster on the street preparing for their celebration, the man walked faster to his home and takes the other way which is not crowded. As he walked faster a fluff kitty blocked his way. He starred at the kitty for a few seconds and kneeled down towards the small creature.

"Hey there little guy." He carried the small tea size kitty and took a glimpse towards the private area.

"I mean little girl" he chuckeld softly.

"Meow meow~" the kitty snuggled through his palms 

"looks like you don't have an owner" He looked around the non-crowded streets 

"hmmm how about you stay with us?" The guy asked 

"Meow meow meow" The kitty modded gracefully. The man brushed the kittens head and chuckled.

 

*ring ring*

He quickly get the phone on his pocket and breathes in and waited for his wife's voice

"Where are you it's almost midnight, you might missed our new year's eve" The wife scolded and the man chuckled for his wife's loud voice.

"I'm almost there honey. Wait for me and i have a surprise for the both of you." The man smiles at the curious kitty.

"Hope it's not a wrecking wallclock that you gave me last year." His wife joked softly

"Yah, it was an accident, i didn't expect that clock was wrecked" He defense himself quickly

"hahaha just kidding don't take it serious jeez." his wife rolled her eyes 

"okay, sooo im on my way now" he said

"okay okay be safe bye"

"byeeee"

 

He put his phone back at the pocket, he looked at the kitten were snuggling through his palms because of the low temperature.

"All right kitty, let's get you home" as soon as the duo headed straight way to their cozy home.

 

--------

*knock knock*

A mid age woman quickly dried her hands and ranned faster to the door. She was greeted a man with a tea size kitten, her eyes wided and quickly make her way for the duo. The mid age woman stared at the kitty she was awestruck due to the kitty's milky silk fur and she carefully carresed the kitty's fur.

"Cute isn't it?" 

"Super cute. Where did you found this?" she asked.

"At the streets she was shivering like she was gonna turn into ice" The man answered.

"Poor kitty. Put that kitty beside miyoung, they look cute together."

 

The man put the kitty beside to the one year old baby, the kitty scanned at the baby form head to toe were the baby was stared at the kitten too. The baby made way towards to the kitty which the kitty made herself too she was busy scanned at the baby's eyes, all of the sudden the kitty sense that she will be with the baby until they grow up. As she was busy scanning the kitty felt a hand at her head, she was quickly land at the baby's chest. The kitty was shocked and she heard the baby's voice said.

"Te te" The baby hugged the kitty tighter, the small creature was struggling out of the baby's arms.

"Miyoung you're hugging the kitty tighter." The man quickly get the kitty

"Did you hear that?" the woman asked

"hear what?"

"Her third word. She just said Te te"

"Te te" The baby cooed to kitty 

"Wow! I'm proud of you miyoung!" The man quickly get the baby until the kitty cleary gets out in the baby's arms.

"Te teeeee" The baby cried out loud, the woman quickly covered her husband's ears.

"Geeezz she have the same voice as you." The man joked and earned a knock on his head from his wife.

"She likes the kitty already." The woman smiled at the two small cuties.

"Maybe we can call the kitten as Taeyeon which her nickname is Tae tae" she added

"That sounds good." he replied

 

Miyoung sat aside to the kitty, she was about to sleep until she felt a smooth silky on her cheeks. Taeyeon snuggled on the baby's cheeks and said on her thoughts

"I will protect you no matter what." The kitty brushed her head on the baby's cheeks 

"Agu aguuu te te" Miyoung can feel her eyes are getting heavy and fell asleep. The kitty hug the baby's arms gently like the baby is a fragile diamond to her.

The duos sleep peacefully and headed to the dreamland.

 

"Happy New Year to us" Both miyoung's parents look at the duos sleeps peacefully at each others arms. They sure that the kitty will be the best Miyoung's friend/Protector in their life.

 

Chap 1 is out