oxytocin .

oxytocin .

Orange, pink and red hues dusted the evening sky as autumn leaves fell from skimpy oak trees, signalling the start of the long-awaited fall season. Smells of pumpkin and sweets enveloped the city as merry kids went trick or treating, but here you are, indulging in the light scent of pine, entangled in the sheets with Jeon Jungkook. The tip of your nose touched his warm neck as you soaked up his comforting scent of soap and fresh laundry, his arm resting on the curve of your waist, finger tips brushing the skin on your hip ever so slightly. Gingerly, your hand reached up to his smooth, rosy cheeks as your fingertips traced his sharp jawline that always had you wondering what good genes he inherited. His brown eyes found yours as he looked at you lovingly, butterflies forming in your stomach as your heart raced, a red flush materialising on your cheeks when he placed his palm on your tummy before leaning in,  eyes still locked on yours. His breath hot against your cheeks as his soft, pink lips parted to take yours in a divine communion. His warm moist lips pressed against yours softly, moving slowly as your bodies meld together, oxytocin rushiing through your veins. It was like warm hot chocolate and jazz on a chilly night, coaxing and sensual. Like fire and candle, lips were unwilling let go till the lack of oxygen broke the fuzz. Jungkook rested his forehead on yours, his eyes twinkling before a smile trekked across his face, causing you to grin widely at him too. Oh that bunny smile that practically fueled you during your exhausting days at college and that smile, was also one that all girls fell head over heels for, but now, he's only yours. 

"I love it when you smile like that," he whispers in your ear before nibbling your earlobe, earning a gasp from you. 

Both of you sunk deeper into the sheets as he pressed his body against yours, fervent lips leaving wet kisses along the trail of exposed skin, hands roaming around your body, driving the temperatures in the room up a thousand degrees. He tugged at your shorts suggestively as his lips left burning spots of arousal down your thighs before your eyes flew open, remembering something when you felt a sharp pain.

"Jungkook, I'm sorry but..." you said, 

"What's wrong?" Jungkook replied as he looked up with lust in his eyes.

"I'm on my period." you said, clutching your stomach.

"Oh my gosh, are you okay? Do you need any meds or something?" Jungkook shot up and saw your painful state and said, worry evident in his eyes.

"It's okay, alittle rest will do!" you said, smiling alittle and leaning back onto the headboard.

"You mean alittle more cuddling? Yea sure." Jungkook pulled you towards his chest and hugged you against him, as if you were his most prized possession.

With his hands rubbing circles on your back, you fell asleep to the lullaby of his steady heartbeat as your pain subsided.

Well, a little oxytocin can't hurt right?