....♡

Yes, I like burgers and fries and some pizza too

"This is so wrong." The red-head commented as she looked at the newly opened restaurant that she and her boyfriend ( Bambam her cute and sassy boyfriend everyone ) built solely to support their everyday needs and because they're rich enough to build one.

"What is." The brunette boy asked as he back hugged his lovely girlfriend ( Yeri his cute and reserved girlfriend who smells good every damn morning which is still a mystery to Bambam, but boy did she smell good ).

"The opening event is so corny I can't. Like, couples only like what? Is this  a damn maid cafe where waiters dress as maids and butlers while saying ' welcome and please come in and eat our sweet and delicious pastry, master' complete with a smile and good-looks that can kill tons of fanboys and fangirls, like, seriously Kunpimook Bhuwakul."

Bambam burrowed his head on Yeri's neck as he scrunched his nose."Yes, my dear Kim Yerim."

Trying to avoid Bambam's gaze, she looked for another angle trying not to blush.

"You're blushing."

"H-how did you kn-know I was , huh?! Huh?!"

"Your ears are pink."

Silence. She gave him silence. A signal that made Bambam happy deep inside. Blushing just because your boyfriend smelled your neck will make anybody happy.

Yeri broke the hug and asked." So what did you tell Youngjae oppa and Mark oppa?"

The brunette grimaced." Don't call them oppa. Anyways." Bambam reached for his pockets in order to find his phone while Yeri smirked at his jealousy.

"Here." He showed her the messages yesterday.

[ Youngjae Hyung

3 NOV at 12:23am

HYUNG!!:BB

Y: WHAT?! DID SOMETHING                                           HAPPEN?

YEAH:BB

Y: Spil the beans bb

BTW, why are you awake:BB

Y: Cause I'm old enough to do so                                  

Y:JUST SAY THE BEANS

Y: I MEAN SPILL

Tomorrow's the opening day of my restaurant :BB

Right?:BB

Y:Yeah? And what is this golden reason                  that I need to know?

Yeri's preggers:BB ]

At this point, Yeri stoped scrolling down and punched Bambam in his stomach. Trying not to blush, again.

"IT WAS A J-JOKE I SWEAR!" He prostested. Yeri just ignored her idiotic but cute boyfriend and continued scrolling.

[ Y:WHAT THE ACTUAL

Y:SINCE WHEN

Y:I TOLD YOU TO USE CONDOMS                           YOU DAMN BRAT

OMFG, AHAHAHHAHA:BB

It was a joke :3 :BB

Y:YOU ALMOST MADE ME HAVE                                  A HEART ATTACK

Y:DON'T SAY JOLES LIKE THAT

Y:Jokes*

typos tho :3 :BB

Y: I'm going to sleep if you're not telling

OKAY, DON'T :/ :BB

Y: Bambam

Okay, so like we have this opening event: BB

Y: Yeah and your reason of telling a lame joke and texting me at this hour is?

Can you come tomorrow at exactly 12 noon????: BB

Y:Twelve?

No, 20 :BB

Y: -_-

YES, 12 NOON. PLEASE COME: BB

Y: idk. With your sarcasm idk

Im sorry :BB

Y: Ok I'll come :^)

THANK YOU HYUNGIE: BB

Y:luv ya too

Y: night tho

NIGHT hyung: BB ]

"That was long and meaningless. You should've told me that he was coming. It's like you want me to see the part when you say that I'm pregnant."

Bambam rolled his eyes." No, what time is it?."

"10 ish. Wait, what about Mark. Will he come?"

He snorted." Of course."

You can see the word shock on Yeri's face so clearly it's like she doesn't know Mark Tuan anymore. Mark is known to be the most laid back and the laziest in Bambam's group of friends- that consists of him, Mark, Youngjae, Jaebum, Yugyeom, Jinyoung and Jackson." But, how?!"

"Free food and dogs." The young man show his phone again. The red head sighed." Is it long and meaningless again?"

"Just read."

[ Mark Tuan

4 Nov at 6:41am

hyung: BB

MT: what.

why are you so stiff when it comes to texting: BB

MT: idk.

Can you come later at my newly opened restaurant:BB

MT: idk. too lazy.

Free food :BB

MT: idk. tempting but not enough.

I dognapped  Coco: BB

MT: see you at 12 er.

THANKS ;):BB ]

 

"Damn. Men." She rolled her eyes.

"Psh, women." He rolled his eyes.

Two more hours and operation Makrjae will commence. With burgers, fries and some pizza too.


 

 With all the things ready in the couples restaurant, they stood at the doorway of the restaurant, looking proud and a bit teary. With the customers flocking everywhere, eating with happy and cheerful faces.

"It's beautiful." Bambam wiped the tear that escaped his eye.

They reserved a table for the two special guest (Mark and Youngjae ) that was near the windows. A two-seater complete with a tangerine colored wooden table and chairs with a mat placed in front of the two chairs and a plate on it with utensils beside. All the tables were the same.

"Is this really going to work." Yeri asked doubting her boyfriend's dumb plan ( I mean if it's a dumb plan she has every right to doubt ). I mean, Youngjae has been in love with Mark for so many years already and yet he can't come upto him and have a long real conversation and confess. Especially confess. The boy is afraid to confess and get rejected bluntly and Mark avoiding him for all eternity.

"Yes, honey."

"Ew, don't call me honey!"

"Aw, but you're so sweet."

"You're driving the customers away."

"Yeah, sooner or later I'll drive away with my porshe." Youngjae said.

"HYUNG!" Bambam literally tackled Youngjae and bear hugged him."YOU, CAME!"

"No, he didn't. He went to North Antartica to meet mr. penguin and stick his tongue on the pole like that one episode in Tom and Jerry."

"I see where you got your sarcasm." Youngjae patted the brunette as they stand up.

"She got it from me." Bambam smiled lopsidedly.

"You conceited ."

"And you love this , right?"

"Oh my God, that sounds so wrong in many levels."

"Love you too, babe. Anyways, hyung you can't enter."

Youngjae grimaced." What do you mean I can't enter? You invited me and now I can't?"

"It's just that you need a partener."

Looking at Yeri and back to Bambam, Youngjae asked with the word anger and disappointment on his face." What?"

"This event is a 'couples only' event."

"WHAT. YOU DID NOT INFORM ME , YOU . AND YOU TOLD ME FREE FOOD. AND WHERE'S COCO YOU CRIMINAL." Mark said, popping out of nowhere and now is strangling the owner of the restaurant, yours truly Kunpimook Bhuwakul.

"S-stop." The youngest pleaded.

"No."

Bambam looked at Youngjae. Youngjae mouthed "Your fault.". Then he looked at his girlfriend.

"Ugh, dammit. Mark please stop strangling my boyfriend."

Mark grunted for a while and released Bambam. The poor kid dropped down the floor which Yeri tried to help." Bambam?"

"Are you dead?" Mark asked. He poked Bambam and no signal of moving. The body isn't moving. He looked at Youngjae which made Youngjae scream internally and blush." Oopsie."

After a whole minute have passed, Bambam rose from the ground and all the air around him. " I'M ALIVE, STILL ALIVE. CUE JYP'S STILL ALIVE Y'ALL."

"Aww, he's not dead." Disappointment spread on Mark's face and he stood up." I need to go home. This is pointless. I don-"

"STOP! I mean, Youngjae is here! He can be your partner! Free food! And we'll give Coco back!" Yeri shouted.

Mark looked at Bambam who was still hyperventilating from his strangling." Really."

Bambam wheezed as Yeri patted his back." Hess".

"YAY!" Mark squealed. He squealed? He held Youngjae's hand." Let's go!" And forcefull went inside the new restaurant with a tomato faced Youngjae and leaving Bambam and Yeri all alone.


 Mark sat across Youngjae with his knee purposely hitting Youngjae's. Which is torture for Youngjae. He can't stop blushing." Are you okay? You're red af. Are you sick? C'mere." Mark stood from his seat, slowly inching his head on Youngjae's forehead and finally landing on it.

"Wh-wh-what are you doing?!"

"Checking your temperature. Hmmm..... you're hot. And you're redder than before what the ." He sat down again whistling for the waitress.

"Uh, yes miss can you get us some water?.... Yes, thank you and please bring the menu too... thanks."

Then he finally looked at Youngjae who's was still shocked on how sharp Marks jawline is. He thinks it could cut a loaf of bread. Or slice his heart into two when he rejects him. He frowned.

"Are you really okay?"

Youngjae sought for another angle." Yeah."

"Really? Cause you're really red and mayb--"

"Why do you even care?" Youngjae asked sharply so sharp that it could slice a loaf of bread. He was venting. He realized that he has no chance with Mark and yet he still likes him everyday. His voice. His high pitched laugh. His jawline. His kindness ( although he has that rough facade everytime and that killer intent look, he's really nice deep inside ).

"Because."

Youngjae raised his right brow.

"Because you're my friend."

Ouch. Friendzoned. Youngjae, that ball of sunshine, that kid who laughs even at the lamest joke of the group, is now crying. Pools of tears went out of his slanted eyes. Tears of frustrations and sadness." you."

"What?!" Clearly confused in the situation, Mark stood up making the customers around them look wary. But he didn't care." WHAT?!"

"You friendzoned me, you dickhead."

"Friendzoned?" Mark thought. Friendzone. The word when someone titles you as their friend. It's the words that's despised by people who were in love. Especially if the one they love called them a friend. Just when realization struck Mark, Youngjae stood up and planned on going to the bathroom but Mark caught his wrist and hugged him.

"Y-Youngjae I didn't know."

Youngjae stifled a cry." Because I didn't tell you, dimwit."

"Ah, right." Mark chuckled." Maybe I should've been the one who approached you. I mean, if we were in a relationship, I'll be the man, ya know."

Clearly confused and head aching, Youngjae stupidly asked." What do you mean? Us? Relationship? You guy bruh."

"Says the one who likes me."

"I did not-"

"Then why did you cry?"

Thinking of an answer, Youngjae sneezed on Mark's hoodie making it all wet and sticky.

"Oh my God, Youngjae WHAT THE HECK! I COULD FEEL THE STICKINESS ON MY NECK- UGH EW."

"Psh, I have extra clothes in my car."


 

So basically what happened is that Mark pinned Youngjae down his car ( a porshe ) shirtless and it didn't fail to make Youngjae blush at so many levels."WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

"Trying to kiss you."

"GAAAAAY, GET OFF ME." He tried to push Mark away but instead of touching his chest ( which is really a good cho--- I mean, which is another bad option ), he touched his abs. God, his six-pack abs that felt so hard and at the same time soft which makes no sense at all. Which results to another tomato-faced Youngjae.

"You're red again." Mark smiled lopsidedly." I should call you tomato. Or sunshine. My sunshine." 

Youngjae finally stopped struggling and just layed down on the passenger's seat of his car, not looking at Mark.Resistance is futile. Especially when there's a hot guy on top of you, who would by any minute by now, you. " Stop. Stop teasing me."

"Why?" He asked like a puppy." I like teasing you."

"Why?"

"Because I don't like you." 

Youngjae frowned." YOU ING , STOP TOYING WITH MY DAMN FEELINGS, DAMM-"

Mark kissed for a whole minute and broke it with a lopsided smile plastered on his face." Because I love you, my sunshine."

The word alive isn't in Youngjae's dictionary anymore. He's gonna explode. Just how many times did Mark Tuan make him blush uncontrolably? Dozens. Gajillions.

"." He muttered under his breath.

"You.... wanna go boom boom pow?"Mark asked sneaking a kiss from Youngjae's lips.

Yep, he's going to explode." Damn you."

"I love you, too my sunshine." Mark smiled." Do you love me?"

Silence. That's what Youngjae gave Mark. But people say silence means yes. But he wanted to voice it out. Say it out loud. So he said.

"Yes, . I love you."

Then Mark kissed Youngjae gently with Youngjae crying endlessly.

"Do you like burgers and fries?"

"Pizza?"

The older man chuckles." Yes, I also like burgers and fries and some pizza too."

The sunshine smiles."Then let's go get our free food and our Coco."

They're in a state of euphoria.

 

fin