1

Dearest
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Babe, I’m not able to accompany you tonight we have a company di-“ Jonghoon didn’t read the message till the end, It is just another excuse from Kyuhyun. He put his coat on the couch and sighs. It’s weekend and they are supposed to date but he was not able to come because he is working he sigh again and glance at his phone’s wallpaper, it is their recent selca, Kyuhyun isn’t fond of taking one but he find a pouting Jonghoon while he was asleep cute so  the evil maknae posed pressing his lips to his pouting Hyung’s lips and takes a snap. When Jonghoon wake up he found his phone laying on the other’s palm and when he unlocked it he touch the other’s philtrum which make the maknae up immediately.

“Yah! I’m sleeping, Hyung--”  The protesting maknae soon grinned as his pouting boyfriend shove his phone on his face.

“You disrespectful br-“ Kyuhyun steal another kiss from the older which make him blush

“We’re cute in there Hyung so I make it as my phone wallpaper too” The maknae proudly shoved his phone to Jonghoon’s face and make his Hyung as red as tomato.

“I love you,  Jonghoon” It repeteadly ring into Jonghoon’s ear.

“Earth to Jonghoon. YAH no one dares to ignore my almighty presence you—“

“Ah, Heebongbong hyung. What are you do-“

“Baboya! You call me”

“I did?”

“Yes”

“Oh..”

“You miss him so much eh?”

The younger of the two nods and Heechul held a grin. Jonghoon is busy staring at his wallpaper as he didn’t notice his bestfriend’s knowing grin.



*************


“Sir Kyuhyun, You have a guest”

“Send him in, Secretary Seo”

“Yes sir.”

Soon his office door opens revealing the most irritating human that exist on his life and on his boyfriend’s life. He feel jealous towards him. The way he talk to Jonghoon send him to the sea of jealousy. He knew Jonghoon better, his every gestures and everything about him. Sure, Jonghoon assure him that this man is just his bestfriend and a brother from a different mother but still he still feel jealous.  He knows that Jonghoon loves him so much but he isn’t always there for him and this man is always beside him. He can snatched his Jonghoon away from him.

“Hell to Kyuhyun” A smirk form to Heechul’s lips as the younger glares at him

“I have a letter for you”

“It can be send through text, why letter?”

“Because the sender wants to, duh”

Kyuhyun then gestures him to put the letter on his table while he was signing a few papers and Heechul bids a goodbye and before he walked away he still wears his infamous smirk.


******


“He was not back yet”

“Yah turtle head, Just wait okay?”

“What if he misunder-“

“What do you know about him, Jonghoon?” Jonghooon stopped playing with his steak as the older over the phone call him by his name with a serious tone.

“Are you convinced that he’ll just let you slipped away just like that?” Jonghoon was silenced again by that.

“He loves you”

“I hope so, Heechul Hyung” The younger hung up and sigh playing with his steak and steals a glance at their shared apartment’s door. Hoping that Kyuhyun remember the occasion today.


******


“Let’s call it a day, everyone. You can go home now, especially you Kyuhyun. You did a great job”

“Thank you, Sir” Kyuhyun bowed at his boss and proceed to his office . It’s 10pm already and h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter